Author Topic: Student in London,wanting to do a cycle.  (Read 2471 times)

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
Re: Student in London,wanting to do a cycle.
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 10:37:40 AM »
No, every other day does not equal 3x per wk...it equals every other day.

For instance, on wk one you would inject on Mon, Wed, and Fri. On wk two you would inject on Sun, Tues, Thur, and Sat...so every other wk would be 4 injections. Yes, it makes a difference, these drugs have very short half lives and should be injected eod if you want to keep things stable. Could you inject only 3x/wk every wk and be OK? Yes, but it will be far better if you do it the actual eod way.

I'm not sure why you're trying to piss off a guy that's trying to give you the advice you asked for...makes no sense to me. Even so, I'm not a vindictive person and I would never give out bad advice on something like this to someone simply because they were getting on my nerves. But some of us are friends on here, and when someone bad mouths or disrespects one of my friends, yes, it does irritate me. It's just not cool

because i came here asking for advice and everyone started dissing me straight away.

But yea whatever, thank you for your advice anyway.

pff never though that living on your own in  big city could be this lonely..

I miss my mommy  :-[

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »
hahah ! I have a friend studying abroad in London this semester..idk what school but hes on pentonvile ? Its in the middle of the city i believe.. he loves it there.. but of course hes comparing it to central valley california and his old campus of UC davis.. which is in the middle of nowhere .. lol.. anyway.. you should be grateful your in the big city and goin to Uni.. not everybody is so luckyy to experience such a thing.. and besides lok at the bright side.. your surrounded by 19-25ish intelligent attractive poeple coming from well off backgrounds.. plenty of good lovers and friends all around you.. and being a muscular and in shape young guy you should be doing quite well in both areas..  :) 

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 02:31:53 PM »
hahah ! I have a friend studying abroad in London this semester..idk what school but hes on pentonvile ? Its in the middle of the city i believe.. he loves it there.. but of course hes comparing it to central valley california and his old campus of UC davis.. which is in the middle of nowhere .. lol.. anyway.. you should be grateful your in the big city and goin to Uni.. not everybody is so luckyy to experience such a thing.. and besides lok at the bright side.. your surrounded by 19-25ish intelligent attractive poeple coming from well off backgrounds.. plenty of good lovers and friends all around you.. and being a muscular and in shape young guy you should be doing quite well in both areas..  :) 

hahaa yeah thanks man.
Girls are quite wild here LOL. First time I went out this hot milf wanted to teach me how to sex lolol, too bad her cockblock girlfriend didnt let me take her home  >:(

anyways, can you tell me what you think about my diet?
I dont really know how to cook or dont have time so I usually order in(everyday):

-doner kebab 400grams of chicken/lamb meat. I always order extra salad aswell
-2 cans of tuna : 150grams of tuna each.
-2 bottles of protein shake: each one contains 53gram of proteine+ 68grams of carbs.
-2 large portions of either rice/noodles, probably 300/400 grams eachportion
- sometimes 10 pieces of bread, fold it up and wash it down with water.

in the weekends when I got some time, I buy 500grams of beef at the butcher and eat it with bread.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 02:42:05 PM »
hahaa yeah thanks man.
Girls are quite wild here LOL. First time I went out this hot milf wanted to teach me how to sex lolol, too bad her cockblock girlfriend didnt let me take her home  >:(

I dont really know how to cook or dont have time so I usually order in(everyday):

-2 bottles of protein shake: each one contains 53gram of proteine+ 68grams of carbs.

in the weekends when I got some time, I buy 500grams of beef at the butcher and eat it with bread.

You silly Europeans and your greasy kabobs..... ;D

Those things are OK, but the white bread isn't helping you any.

Stick to wheat pita bread or brown rice.

If you can, get some steak tar tar and eat that with a wheat roll....

It's time for you to change your diet and modernize.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2008, 03:05:21 PM »
hahaa yeah thanks man.

dude ive been to europe once and i was visiting a girlfriend so i didnt get to have any fun other than with her, but damn.. the girls there were going nuts for me and i wasnt even paying them any attention (maybe thats why they were going nuts, LOL)..i was in finland tho. they would just approach me and tell me how cute they thought i was.. dance with me.. and these were older chicks too and they looked good.. a few french girls, and even two frnech sisters, were telling my gf at the time that they wanted to steal me.. oh now i better stop im just tooting my own horn... lol..

okay anyway on the diet.. dont worry too much.. you look like you eat alot just make sure to eat a big portion of dead animal and a big portion of some starch/carbohydrates/sugar (whatever the fuck you want to call it) at every meal. and some water and EFA wouldnt hurt either. but get those carbs and meats.

division is right about the white bread, but if your not getting fat then dont worry and keep eating, in fact eat more of it.. eat as much as you can to the point where you start to get fat then cut it back a tiny and keep it there..every few weeks increase it a bit more to compensate for new mass..

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 10:45:12 AM »
dude ive been to europe once and i was visiting a girlfriend so i didnt get to have any fun other than with her, but damn.. the girls there were going nuts for me and i wasnt even paying them any attention (maybe thats why they were going nuts, LOL)..i was in finland tho. they would just approach me and tell me how cute they thought i was.. dance with me.. and these were older chicks too and they looked good.. a few french girls, and even two frnech sisters, were telling my gf at the time that they wanted to steal me.. oh now i better stop im just tooting my own horn... lol..

okay anyway on the diet.. dont worry too much.. you look like you eat alot just make sure to eat a big portion of dead animal and a big portion of some starch/carbohydrates/sugar (whatever the fuck you want to call it) at every meal. and some water and EFA wouldnt hurt either. but get those carbs and meats.

division is right about the white bread, but if your not getting fat then dont worry and keep eating, in fact eat more of it.. eat as much as you can to the point where you start to get fat then cut it back a tiny and keep it there..every few weeks increase it a bit more to compensate for new mass..

yeah man. Sometimes you when u go clubbing, you see some chicks girls with a tiny skirt. And they walk up stairs or something, then you notice that there isnt anything under the skirt!11

I never eat white bread, its usually brown bread
but apart from that its okay then?

pfff there are some jacked up mofos walking around in the gym here.. I need 2 do a cycle..get my Alpha-male status back! >:( >:(