Author Topic: Student in London,wanting to do a cycle.  (Read 2492 times)

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
Student in London,wanting to do a cycle.
« on: October 12, 2008, 01:48:11 AM »
Hey guys,

Im a 19year old dutch student working and living in North London for a 6 month traineeship, to get my grade.

Anyways, im still trying to figure out how things work here(its a fckn ghetto:O)

So I talked to some guys at my local gym..about steroids. THey gave me a price for everything, 320 pounds. If its against the rules to post prices delete it, no ban plz
Iwas thinking about doing my 3rd cycle.

My goals are: increase my benchpress maybe for competition/ NO bloat or fat gains and cutting down a bit if possible.

So i had the following in mind:

test prop eod. 100ml  8 weeks
tren ace eod 75ml     8weeks

last four 4 weeks: dianabol or winstrol?(maybe anadrol..fuck the bloat)

pct is  nolva at 40,40,20,20

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
Re: Student in London,wanting to do a cycle.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 02:12:02 AM »
im going out for breakfast...

when i get back i want atleast 2 pages of posts >:(

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 03:44:15 AM »
fuck :-[

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 07:23:45 AM »
19 is a bit young to be starting AAS  Your bones are probally done growing at 19, cause AAS can close growth plates prematurely.  You need to be mentaly mature to take gear responsibally IMO LOL but them you would have to wait till you are in your 40's or so till that happens.  I hope you have trained and eaten hard for at least a couple years.  Your goals seem a bit vauge but like most you wannna be stronger and look good it seems.  Is this your first cycle?

I recomend you wait a couple years to start AAS but if you will not listen to that advice I would advise to someone in your shoes:

Test Enthenate- 500mg EW   12 weeks
Dianabol-25mg ED  1-10 weeks

I would start the nolva 2 weeks before you come off and run it for 4 weeks post cycle
May wanna take a few 1000 IU shots of HCG E2D about 10 days after last pin.

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 11:46:24 AM »
19 is a bit young to be starting AAS  Your bones are probally done growing at 19, cause AAS can close growth plates prematurely.  You need to be mentaly mature to take gear responsibally IMO LOL but them you would have to wait till you are in your 40's or so till that happens.  I hope you have trained and eaten hard for at least a couple years.  Your goals seem a bit vauge but like most you wannna be stronger and look good it seems.  Is this your first cycle?

I recomend you wait a couple years to start AAS but if you will not listen to that advice I would advise to someone in your shoes:

Test Enthenate- 500mg EW   12 weeks
Dianabol-25mg ED  1-10 weeks

I would start the nolva 2 weeks before you come off and run it for 4 weeks post cycle
May wanna take a few 1000 IU shots of HCG E2D about 10 days after last pin.

pff im not here for lectures daddy,
Ive already had 2 cycles (read my post). Did the test-d-bol already, god is it that hard to read? Im here for advice, if you think im too young dont post in this thread.

If you live in london and know something about the prices, tell me if they are okay?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 12:11:34 PM »
320 pounds for 8wks of prop and 8wks or tren seems like a rip off to me.

For those that don't know, 320 pounds would equal $540

You're getting hosed!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 12:18:46 PM »
test prop eod. 100ml  8 weeks
tren ace eod 75ml     8weeks

last four 4 weeks: dianabol or winstrol?(maybe anadrol..fuck the bloat)

pct is  nolva at 40,40,20,20

You're too young for anabolics, baby shacester.

A cycle consisting of Prop as the base is a bad idea anyway......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »
pff im not here for lectures daddy,
Ive already had 2 cycles (read my post). Did the test-d-bol already, god is it that hard to read? Im here for advice, if you think im too young dont post in this thread.

If you live in london and know something about the prices, tell me if they are okay?

You got my advice son, too bad its not what you wanted to hear.

Point proven on your maturity level LOL   8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 04:53:55 PM »
im going out for breakfast...

when i get back i want atleast 2 pages of posts >:(
hahahaha  ;D  ;D  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 04:56:30 PM »
hey bro your cycle looks fine i would run an AI with the test prop if your worried about bloat...  the dbol is going to bloat you and so will the anadrol...  yeah those prices suck dick and since your in the UK you can buy some online and get em sent to yu for personal use no problem.

if its okay ith the mods, since its legl for you, i might know some body with very cheap quality steroids that ou could gt in UK...

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 07:41:39 PM »
10 weeks of DBALL? Common on bro. thats a little long even at 25mgs. Go 6 then take of 4 or 5 then back on. Run a 20 week cycle

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 05:42:32 AM »
10 weeks of DBALL? Common on bro. thats a little long even at 25mgs. Go 6 then take of 4 or 5 then back on. Run a 20 week cycle

10 weeks is fine IMO at 25 mg thats nothing.  10 weeks of anadrol 50 would be good also.  The idea is to have orals and the test exerting effect at the same time and if you come off the orals too soon each compound is working alone.

A couple Tylenol is harder on your liver than that.

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 10:42:25 AM »
10 weeks is fine IMO at 25 mg thats nothing.  10 weeks of anadrol 50 would be good also.  The idea is to have orals and the test exerting effect at the same time and if you come off the orals too soon each compound is working alone.

A couple Tylenol is harder on your liver than that.

seriously.. i spat out my meat laughing when i saw the 10weeks of anadrol at 50mgs.

I need constructive feedback. I know i started young, so did most of the pro bodybuilders/powerlifters.

whats wrong with prop as a base? its testosterone right, the esther difference doesnt matter that much. IMO its even better then enanthate, read it up..
it contains more test and minus the water rentention. 

tbombz, can you pm me ur emailadress or something. I knew those guys where ripping me off... test prop at 60/vial WTF.

or link me the website plz. I would appreciate it bro, glad to know atleast someone here understands me!

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 10:46:28 AM »
You got my advice son, too bad its not what you wanted to hear.

Point proven on your maturity level LOL   8)

kid huh?
i can outl ift you any day.. grandpa :D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 11:06:46 AM »

kid huh?
i can outl ift you any day.. grandpa :D

cutting down for competition

You obviously haven't seen pics of L2H

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2008, 11:51:08 AM »
You obviously haven't seen pics of L2H

i dont care,

whats your opinion about my cycle?

test and trenbolone is set..
what kind of oral should i ran along with it?
should i go for better gains dianabol nd just take the water rentention for granted? or counter it a bit with proviron.
Or just clean winstrol?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 12:33:59 PM »
save that real quick then ill delete it. source posting isnt really allowed here, veen iif its legal for you. but that site is good to go. all those phamra's get their powder from the same place and its legit.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 12:43:21 PM »
i dont care,

Sure you do...you care a lot. If you didn't you wouldn't be running your mouth to one of the more respected guys on the board and to someone who has a hell of a lot more knowledge and experience then you. You said that Luv couldn't out lift you... I'd bet every dime I got that he could. That's not a shot at you, that's just calling it like I see it. But then again,guys like Luv don't care how much they can lift, just how much it looks like they can lift. Fortunately for him he has the best of both worlds

whats your opinion about my cycle?

test and trenbolone is set..
what kind of oral should i ran along with it?
should i go for better gains dianabol nd just take the water rentention for granted? or counter it a bit with proviron.
Or just clean winstrol?

Your cycle...you state you want to gain size and strength and lean up at the same time...sorry, this isn't magic school. You need to pick one and go with that...either bulk or cut. Now you can bulk clean, put on good size with minimal body fat gain, but body fat will come if it's a bulk. On the other hand, you can bulk and slightly drop body fat but the size gains in muscle will be small and strength will not go up much but you will have more muscle...from the sound of it this is not what you want, plus, it's one of the harder thigns to do IMO and you need to have a clear understanding of your body for it to work.

Your strength gains will be better with dbol you may bloat a little but it's controllable...your diet has more to do with this then anything else. If your diet is not loaded with sodium and starchy foods you should be fine...add in letrozol or arimidex and you'll be more then fine.

Final thing, I would guess from your tone so far that everything I said will be shot down with a smart ass comment about lord knows what. Not trying to pick a fight, this is the internet and who cares...remember. But I've told you the truth so now it's up to you

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »
Dude learn more about your own body before starting anything and learn about AAS. It may take time but It worth it.
J

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 09:52:04 AM »
its dianabol then.

is tren at 75mg 3 times a week enough?

test prop at 100mg 3 times a week?

thank u for your reply, and congratz on your ''buddy'' luv beeing big and strong ;)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 09:53:55 AM »
its dianabol then.

thank u for your reply, and congratz on your ''buddy'' luv beeing big and strong ;)

I would inject the tren and prop every other day

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2008, 09:57:46 AM »
its dianabol then.

dude lol ummm he advising you on how to inject things into your body and you giving him reason to give you 'the wrong advices' (-arnold) .. luckily hes a good dude and told you the straight and narrow but come on man.. thats kinda like being rude to the waitress BEFORE you get your food.. surefire way to eat some saliva ..  :D

Master_Shace

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2008, 10:02:35 AM »
dude lol ummm he advising you on how to inject things into your body and you giving him reason to give you 'the wrong advices' (-arnold) .. luckily hes a good dude and told you the straight and narrow but come on man.. thats kinda like being rude to the waitress BEFORE you get your food.. surefire way to eat some saliva ..  :D

lool i know,
im just trying to piss him off :P

every other day equals 3x per week by the way. is the dosage high enough?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 10:09:45 AM »
lool i know,
im just trying to piss him off :P

every other day equals 3x per week by the way. is the dosage high enough?

No, every other day does not equal 3x per wk...it equals every other day.

For instance, on wk one you would inject on Mon, Wed, and Fri. On wk two you would inject on Sun, Tues, Thur, and Sat...so every other wk would be 4 injections. Yes, it makes a difference, these drugs have very short half lives and should be injected eod if you want to keep things stable. Could you inject only 3x/wk every wk and be OK? Yes, but it will be far better if you do it the actual eod way.

I'm not sure why you're trying to piss off a guy that's trying to give you the advice you asked for...makes no sense to me. Even so, I'm not a vindictive person and I would never give out bad advice on something like this to someone simply because they were getting on my nerves. But some of us are friends on here, and when someone bad mouths or disrespects one of my friends, yes, it does irritate me. It's just not cool

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 10:12:53 AM »
is the dosage high enough?

depends on what your trying to accomplish..