Author Topic: Keepin' It Real: Why do so many bodybuilding 'interviewers' suck ass so badly?  (Read 1248 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Every time another one of these video interviews gets posted, I cannot help but think, "Christ almighty, shut the fuck up already!"

Thankfully, I've got my habit down to 2 per month (which is still masochistic by sane person standards), but it's time for the fans to take a stand and say: stop sucking so badly

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
I'm way tooo stoned to even understand that

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Every time another one of these video interviews gets posted, I cannot help but think, "Christ almighty, shut the fuck up already!"

Thankfully, I've got my habit down to 2 per month (which is still masochistic by sane person standards), but it's time for the fans to take a stand and say: stop sucking so badly

What is it you hate about them so much? What do they need to be better?

zodiac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Post an example of a shitty interview.

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"

Why didn't you link the video you emailed to me as a perfect example of this point?
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
maybe because bodybuilding is a fringe sport with very little following or money and subsequently very little talent in all aspects, e.g. hosting, promoting, athletes, management etc.?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.

Well, duh...  look who they have as an MC and spokesman.  True, Bob is the best available in the sport, but that's kinda like being the best alpine skier in Jamacia or the best beach volleyball player in Antarctia.

Or the worst bodybuilder in Dubai, India.

The Coach

Because they're not journalists.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~

Yes but the same could be said about 99% of all interviews on TV.

dov

• Getbig IV
I did'nt know Palin is a bodybuilder

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Also what is the chance that these bodybuilders would answer anything interesting? Most would lie, end the interview, or have their company/sponsors bitch.

Interviewer: What's the dirtest bit of Gay for $ you've had to do to pay for your steroid stack?

Body builder: WTF, get Joe on the phone.  

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
I did'nt know Palin is a bodybuilder

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Get Big, or Die Trying