Author Topic: Some straight stories from Beefy HW about pros with woman....  (Read 13673 times)

JohnnyVegas

Re: Some straight stories from Beefy HW about pros with woman....
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2008, 12:05:08 AM »

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2008, 12:10:41 AM »

You hang out with black guys?
Robert Lopez is black. :o

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2008, 03:22:15 AM »
Robert Lopez is black. :o

Robert is Dominican.  That dont necessarily mean "black".  Robert is your old lady Rican. 

Oh...Monica!

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2008, 04:24:22 AM »
why didnt you let this fool answer the questions?  this guy is dropping alot fiction on this board...and these school girls on here are checking stains on the panties...cause he got them hot.  Unreal.  :-\

Beefy stealing your thunder sweetcheeks?

relax, the man is spilling the beans....

either spill some with him or hit the fucking road you dumb ass

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2008, 05:40:28 AM »
Beefy stealing your thunder sweetcheeks?

relax, the man is spilling the beans....

either spill some with him or hit the fucking road you dumb ass

i missed that.  did you say your a$$ was on fire burning up for some love because of his g4p stories?  thought that was it. 
Oh...Monica!

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2008, 06:49:42 AM »
An interesting side-note to Monica.... There is a tape floating around of her fucking Melvin Anthony....she says all sorts of crazy shit like "Oh my god...you make me so hot my feet are burning for you! My pussy aches for you!" Etc...etc...

Once again I am not making this up....

M!

I've heard about a tape w/Melvin but it wasn't Monica, it was Carol Semple.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 08:02:29 AM »
I've heard about a tape w/Melvin but it wasn't Monica, it was Carol Semple.

When you were in grade school did you ever play that game "telephone" when you tell someone a secret and they pass it on to the next kid until it goes through the entire class?????

What comes out after 30 repeats is very different from what went in, and what went in can always start out as a lie to begin with!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2008, 09:48:58 AM »
When you were in grade school did you ever play that game "telephone" when you tell someone a secret and they pass it on to the next kid until it goes through the entire class?????

What comes out after 30 repeats is very different from what went in, and what went in can always start out as a lie to begin with!

He meant to say Carla Temple.  No...it's Carol Lewis (Carl's sister).  No...Carol Temple sounds good if she exists.   
Oh...Monica!

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2008, 10:21:24 AM »

That story's been around for yrs & is pretty well known. But it was never MB. But you are correct about repeats.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2008, 10:45:25 AM »
why didnt you let this fool answer the questions?  this guy is dropping alot fiction on this board...and these school girls on here are checking stains on the panties...cause he got them hot.  Unreal.  :-\

Ha, Ha that was some shit!!!
He meant to say Carla Temple.  No...it's Carol Lewis (Carl's sister).  No...Carol Temple sounds good if she exists.   

Well, it's widely been rumored her husband liked to have big black bodybuilders screw her...I've been hearing that mess whispered for years, in Gold's, Bally's, World.

Don't know how true it is.... 

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2008, 10:53:28 AM »
Robert is Dominican.  That dont necessarily mean "black".  Robert is your old lady Rican. 

But he is black, look at him.  He is probably a descendant of slaves brought over by the Spanish, definitely has African blood.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2008, 11:14:55 AM »
But he is black, look at him.  He is probably a descendant of slaves brought over by the Spanish, definitely has African blood.

He's being sarcastic...please let's not start this again...

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2008, 12:45:00 PM »
I'm Cuban/ Panamanian

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2008, 12:56:44 PM »
I'm Cuban/ Panamanian

wow, you are confused.
Deep Tissue Massage

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2008, 12:57:54 PM »
Rob used to train at West Side Muscle in Rutherford NJ. A seconsd story dive with no air conditioning. Remember those good days Rob?

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2008, 01:15:12 PM »
I'm Cuban/ Panamanian

Thought you were from the same neck of the woods with Alti.  1st generation US born or Immigrant.  How did you get up to NY?  My girl is half Panamanian/DR.  I'm 75%Cuban 25% Afro-American.  Cubs and Pans spread but dont have a hung composition up East.  Small world.  Sorry...about the Dom thingy. 

Still didnt answer the question.  Do you keep a feisty PR gal shotgun?

Oh...Monica!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2008, 01:21:08 PM »
Thought you were from the same neck of the woods with Alti.  1st generation US born or Immigrant.  How did you get up to NY?  My girl is half Panamanian/DR.  I'm 75%Cuban 25% Afro-American.  Cubs and Pans spread but dont have a hung composition up East.  Small world.  Sorry...about the Dom thingy. 

Still didnt answer the question.  Do you keep a feisty PR gal shotgun?

Went to college with a Panamanian chick (Afro-Panamanian), and have seen and delt with a few Panamanians (Afro-Panamanians), although, there was one person I wouked with who was a Jewish Panamanian, and thought of the other Latinos who didn't speak English as meal tickets

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2008, 02:04:10 PM »
Rob used to train at West Side Muscle in Rutherford NJ. A seconsd story dive with no air conditioning. Remember those good days Rob?

Ahh the good ol days!!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2008, 05:00:57 PM »
Here are 2 for you...to keep you happy. Paul Dillett did fuck Sharon Bruneau after a guest posing that they did together. He told me himself. And she was married for years to the same white guy at that point. And Craig Titus did an exhibit with Monica Brant that was out of town one time. He said that on the flight back, she got so horny that he finger fucked her under a blanket in the aircraft seat. And then when they returned to L.A. Airport that he boyfriend/Golds Venice Manager Mike Ryan picked her up with waiting arms at the terminal. Craig actually said he right went home and jerked off to how hot it was.
Reading this post was one of the most thrilling experiences of my life. Much like how Craig had to go crack one off, TheBlockHead must now go do the same. I would so have sniffed my finger and licklicklicklick-like a lillipop as Lil' Wayne says...

I bet her shit smelled like BUTTERSCOTCH. Mmmmm...

Forget Me Not.

TBH.
?

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2008, 05:40:06 PM »
 BHW, remember when Paul's White Girl Friend Killed Herself over him cheating on her with another white woman? Paul and Charles like White Women.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2008, 09:15:48 PM »
So who was the woman that screwed Flex while engaged to Shawn?  I'd like to hear this story :)

I've got a few questions of my own.

And Beefy why is it that most of the women who screwed around with Shawn never seemed to last more than a month or two? ;)

Which bodybuilders in the 1990's attracted the most "fatal attraction" type of chicks?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2008, 07:51:11 AM »
Here are 2 for you...to keep you happy. Paul Dillett did fuck Sharon Bruneau after a guest posing that they did together. He told me himself. And she was married for years to the same white guy at that point. And Craig Titus did an exhibit with Monica Brant that was out of town one time. He said that on the flight back, she got so horny that he finger fucked her under a blanket in the aircraft seat. And then when they returned to L.A. Airport that he boyfriend/Golds Venice Manager Mike Ryan picked her up with waiting arms at the terminal. Craig actually said he right went home and jerked off to how hot it was.

The Original Beef will buy into most of BHW's stories, but Sharon Bruneau ( the hottest BB chick ever ) giving it out to the ugly mongoloid mother fucker . . . no way

The Original Beef

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2013, 06:15:07 PM »
Good stuff

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2013, 08:00:23 PM »