Author Topic: Who is Beefyheavyweight? Tom Prince, Mike Matarazzo or...  (Read 19991 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Who is Beefyheavyweight? Tom Prince, Mike Matarazzo or...
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2008, 04:22:40 AM »
Beefy is in hiding, refrigerator behind his front door and hoping Chick won't bust down his front door, or gosh forbid Ahhnold!

jt
TEAM Nasser

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2008, 04:29:06 AM »
I also dont see him coming back....
How long were you expecting to keep this gay dump infested subculture masquerading as a legit bussiness under the blanket Chick ?

Let me guess : you make a living selling worthless shit aka supplements and yuou market scat fetish fags who act as athletes ....

I for one welcome BEEFY and encourage him to reveal just how twisted this crap really iz .

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2008, 06:22:18 AM »
Bump for Beefy

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2008, 08:16:23 AM »
How long were you expecting to keep this gay dump infested subculture masquerading as a legit bussiness under the blanket Chick ?

Let me guess : you make a living selling worthless shit aka supplements and yuou market scat fetish fags who act as athletes ....

I for one welcome BEEFY and encourage him to reveal just how twisted this crap really iz .

About as long as you are expecting to keep your gay dump infested self masquerading as a legit bodybuilder under the name of Savastase....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2008, 08:21:49 AM »

About as long as you are expecting to keep your gay dump infested self masquerading as a legit bodybuilder under the name of Savastase....

you just mad cause the whole IFBB is coming out of the closet.....

you will neverever admit to all the shit thats going on as longas you makea living out of it....

you know it, your mommy knows it...hell eve ben weider and his 2 greatdanes know it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2008, 09:01:37 AM »
you just mad cause the whole IFBB is coming out of the closet.....

you will neverever admit to all the shit thats going on as longas you makea living out of it....

you know it, your mommy knows it...hell eve ben weider and his 2 greatdanes know it
hahahaha u are just mad that you wouldnt place in the novice class of a local show here in the states..even though you are juiced to the grills...you fuckin geek

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2008, 05:54:17 PM »
We can only imagine what some wannabes had to do to stay in California and pursue their dream. I arrived in LA during the same week as Arnold. That was October 1968. I lasted a month and lived in my VW and then a couple of guys from Chicago said I could sleep on their sofa in their apartment. Chip Wilson was the bodybuilder there and we hung out together at Golds and occasionally at nights out at the Oar House and even The Swing on Hollywood Blvd. I asked Joe if he wanted someone to clean the gym in exchange for being allowed to train there. Nope, he just asked how long I would be there and never charged me at all. Being from Canada I didn't want to risk being deported if I got a job illegally so I headed back to Vancouver after a month in Venice. You could park at Venice Beach for free in a big parking lot there and eat at the cafe that served cheap meals. $200 provided everything for a whole month. Well, I had a Shell credit card for gas. Arnold had a deal with Joe Weider so he hung around and now almost owns that state. He lived with Paul Graham, Ken Moran from NZ, and Bob Bruce from Queensland in a house in LA. Paul was arrested by the FBI in Feb 1969 in Honolulu for sending stolen cars back to Australia. Ken went walkabout to Vancouver and the promoter was involved in show business.

In 1970 a Dr Michael W was in Vancouver, BC, in the summer on vacation. I had just won my title and he and I got to talking about bodybuilding. I knew who he was because he was the doctor to the muscleheads in Venice. I was more concerned about getting my skin cleared up. He told me I could probably be Mr Universe within 6 months if he supervised a steroid program of decadurabolan and I trained hard. I started asking him about the famous people in bodybuilding that he knew in LA. Well, he surprised me by claiming that Arnold and Joe and many other famous people were involved in the gay scene. I just didn't believe him. I did wonder why he would say that about Arnold who was a womanizer if there ever was one. The good doctor lost any interest in me when I invited him to my home to meet my wife, Roz. It was clear to me that he was gay. In those days we didn't use that word. I didn't see him at English Bay Beach again and he dropped out of the scene many years later. I believe he is involved in longevity medicine in recent years.

The point is that in the good old days no self-respecting bodybuilder would dare be involved in anything to do with the gay culture. That included being published in a 'gay' magazine. If anyone were identified as being 'tainted' by the gay brush he might as well forget about winning any major bodybuilding titles.

We can speculate all we like about hapless muscleheads who arrived in Los Angeles hoping to make it big in bodybuilding. Who knows how many got desperate and found shortcuts to survive there? I don't blame anyone for their choices but some of what is posted here is probably true. Of course, it is one thing to conjecture and another to actually have knowledge. In the old days all bodybuilders denied, publicly, that they took steroids. The G4P thing was just unthinkable. So, those who were involved wouldn't have admitted it and I imagine they would still deny it. We will never know for sure what happened in the past.

I have to smile when I think of the few gay bodybuilders who were around. There would be no disdain if they participated in such revenue raising means. You have to realise that homosexuality was considered a mental disorder by psychiatric textbooks not so long ago. When something is seen as abnormal the result is it becomes a taboo and goes underground. Today, except for Getbig, that sexual preference is not the sordid lifestyle it once was. I am sure many readers of Beefyheavyweight are amused by what he writes. He joins Jimmy Thompson who also posted amazing claims about what went on behind closed bedroom doors in the musclehead community.

ezweight

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2008, 10:57:30 PM »
Getbig is easily the finger pointing capitol of the internet based off of pure speculation and little fact at who may or may not be gay.

io856

« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2008, 10:59:16 PM »
Getbig is easily the finger pointing capitol of the internet based off of pure speculation and little fact at who may or may not be gay.
Hi ex-g4per of the 80s or 90s who got exposed by BHW

ezweight

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2008, 11:03:03 PM »
lol please you silly twat.  I was born in 1980.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2008, 01:19:46 AM »
lol please you silly twat.  I was born in 1980.
So you started young?  ???

Thats ok you are in fine fagg company check this  ;D

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2008, 05:48:20 AM »
Chick,

you dont get it.....Beefy's feeding our intrigue for gossip and the dirty truth, just as many BBer's feed the intrigue of G4P schmoes....same diff

Btw, you're shooting the messanger in a world (ie BBing) whose bar for ethics and standards is too low to begin with.....

Basille,

Arnold WAS in the G4P scene (you think he got to the top not pleasing those who had the power and money to make his goels come true?)

....Robbie sucked a Joe schlong or two

get real old timer....you know there was a gay scene....youre just full of it.....you probbaly sucked a cheesy dick or two yourself

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2008, 08:44:46 AM »
Vince, did you smoke any cocks for your sofa rent?   How the fuck are you going to win Mr.Universe by taking just Deca?  We've all seen your genetics and that wasnt in the cards for you pal

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2008, 02:31:03 AM »
We can only imagine what some wannabes had to do to stay in California and pursue their dream. I arrived in LA during the same week as Arnold. That was October 1968. I lasted a month and lived in my VW and then a couple of guys from Chicago said I could sleep on their sofa in their apartment. Chip Wilson was the bodybuilder there and we hung out together at Golds and occasionally at nights out at the Oar House and even The Swing on Hollywood Blvd. I asked Joe if he wanted someone to clean the gym in exchange for being allowed to train there. Nope, he just asked how long I would be there and never charged me at all. Being from Canada I didn't want to risk being deported if I got a job illegally so I headed back to Vancouver after a month in Venice. You could park at Venice Beach for free in a big parking lot there and eat at the cafe that served cheap meals. $200 provided everything for a whole month. Well, I had a Shell credit card for gas. Arnold had a deal with Joe Weider so he hung around and now almost owns that state. He lived with Paul Graham, Ken Moran from NZ, and Bob Bruce from Queensland in a house in LA. Paul was arrested by the FBI in Feb 1969 in Honolulu for sending stolen cars back to Australia. Ken went walkabout to Vancouver and the promoter was involved in show business.

In 1970 a Dr Michael W was in Vancouver, BC, in the summer on vacation. I had just won my title and he and I got to talking about bodybuilding. I knew who he was because he was the doctor to the muscleheads in Venice. I was more concerned about getting my skin cleared up. He told me I could probably be Mr Universe within 6 months if he supervised a steroid program of decadurabolan and I trained hard. I started asking him about the famous people in bodybuilding that he knew in LA. Well, he surprised me by claiming that Arnold and Joe and many other famous people were involved in the gay scene. I just didn't believe him. I did wonder why he would say that about Arnold who was a womanizer if there ever was one. The good doctor lost any interest in me when I invited him to my home to meet my wife, Roz. It was clear to me that he was gay. In those days we didn't use that word. I didn't see him at English Bay Beach again and he dropped out of the scene many years later. I believe he is involved in longevity medicine in recent years.

The point is that in the good old days no self-respecting bodybuilder would dare be involved in anything to do with the gay culture. That included being published in a 'gay' magazine. If anyone were identified as being 'tainted' by the gay brush he might as well forget about winning any major bodybuilding titles.

We can speculate all we like about hapless muscleheads who arrived in Los Angeles hoping to make it big in bodybuilding. Who knows how many got desperate and found shortcuts to survive there? I don't blame anyone for their choices but some of what is posted here is probably true. Of course, it is one thing to conjecture and another to actually have knowledge. In the old days all bodybuilders denied, publicly, that they took steroids. The G4P thing was just unthinkable. So, those who were involved wouldn't have admitted it and I imagine they would still deny it. We will never know for sure what happened in the past.

I have to smile when I think of the few gay bodybuilders who were around. There would be no disdain if they participated in such revenue raising means. You have to realise that homosexuality was considered a mental disorder by psychiatric textbooks not so long ago. When something is seen as abnormal the result is it becomes a taboo and goes underground. Today, except for Getbig, that sexual preference is not the sordid lifestyle it once was. I am sure many readers of Beefyheavyweight are amused by what he writes. He joins Jimmy Thompson who also posted amazing claims about what went on behind closed bedroom doors in the musclehead community.

How did Lee's poop taste?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2008, 02:53:15 AM »
Beefy is in hiding, refrigerator behind his front door and hoping Chick won't bust down his front door, or gosh forbid Ahhnold!

jt
Fuck up homo

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2008, 09:20:07 AM »
Doesn't matter who he is, the stories are GREAT!  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2008, 11:51:25 AM »
Chick newsflash :

He can and has the right to say whatever he feels like

You are FULL of shit and you know it

You are protecting WEIDER.INC , an organization built on lies that were sold on a lot of money ....

wortless junk and lieing through the teeth in videos, magazines and in person @ seminars

billions made by marketing worthless supps towards gullible minds

you use images of guys who got muscles through hormones training and food

some of them are /were hustling their ass for cash to go on ....

to each his own as far as g4p , but the public here on getbig HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ROIDS, THE HOMOSEXUAL ROOTS OF BODYBUILDING, THE MEGA HOMOS BEN AND JOE AND THEIR BESTIALITY FETISH

You made a lot of money in this bussiness lieing and dodging issues

People DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH

SO THANK YOU GH15, AND THANK YOU BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

PS : you are a bitter bitch

McFatty

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2008, 12:06:20 PM »
actually,

you are quite concerned, You wouldn't be all over every beefy thread if you were not.

afraid of certain skeletons coming out?

embarrassed for your dear friends?

I'm not concerned in the least...just want clarification as to why this individual is throwing stones when he has NO business doing so.

Anyone who has chosen to engage in such things as was outlined are responsible for their own actions....I could care less what people choose to do with their spare time.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2008, 12:30:14 PM »

why do you write your posts in this sissy color?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2008, 02:14:26 PM »
He is who he says he is....someone in the industry that has been at the Golds scene for many years, has competed at the National Level, and someone who's currently living in a big glass house...

Joe DeAngelis?