Author Topic: Who is Beefyheavyweight? Tom Prince, Mike Matarazzo or...  (Read 19960 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Who is Beefyheavyweight? Tom Prince, Mike Matarazzo or...
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2008, 09:24:19 AM »
is he throwing rocks though 'Chick' ?

Some of what  he says is true, some is totally off base and speculation at best....I have no wild stories to tell, so I have no dog in this race .

My question still stands....WHY?

Why throw trash when the very guy telling it was as involved as anyone he's talking about....?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2008, 09:55:44 AM »
this is getting interesting

X2

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2008, 09:59:04 AM »
Chick if you know, why won't you enlighten us all?!

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2008, 09:59:19 AM »
I have narrowed it down to 2 people that I believe it is, and I guess it depends on whether chick says that once one of the guys went out of the heavies and up into the superheavies in a local show in socal some years back...if not then I am pretty sure who it is (other guy).

Heres the thing though....everyone in socal has heard these stories....these and many more and almost all (90%) of them turned out to be bull....I heard about the Brandt tape complete along with the "feet are burning" quote (but it was with someone else involved as the male) way back in the day just like I heard Gaspari had a heart attack, Dorian was doing blood doping etc etc etc etc back in the day...all these rumors were flying all around.....most utter and complete bull. Here is the problem with this....Beefy has taken every single rumor he has ever come across and states it as fact when most (not all) is just complete fabrication. Alot of people dont like Johnny Vegas on this board but when i read through that guys posts....he is pretty damn spot on the mark with the stuff he posts about that time period....WBF etc.... That guy at least was able to wade thru what was out and out bullcrap (that I know he heard too) and instead state the stuff he knew was true.

Chick has this guy ever stepped into the supers for one show?

Stavios

« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2008, 10:09:12 AM »
Beefyheavyweight is none other than our fearless leader: Ron Avidan

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2008, 10:10:11 AM »
i've been warning this guy all along that the high ups had a bead on him, but he didn't pay attention.
TEAM Nasser

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2008, 10:22:02 AM »
it's moosegay.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2008, 10:30:12 AM »
Some of what  he says is true, some is totally off base and speculation at best....I have no wild stories to tell, so I have no dog in this race .

My question still stands....WHY?

Why throw trash when the very guy telling it was as involved as anyone he's talking about....?

Why? why does anyone throw trash at something..most likely he was/is a complete failure in life.
footloose and fancy free

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2008, 11:11:06 AM »
I have narrowed it down to 2 people that I believe it is, and I guess it depends on whether chick says that once one of the guys went out of the heavies and up into the superheavies in a local show in socal some years back...if not then I am pretty sure who it is (other guy).

Heres the thing though....everyone in socal has heard these stories....these and many more and almost all (90%) of them turned out to be bull....I heard about the Brandt tape complete along with the "feet are burning" quote (but it was with someone else involved as the male) way back in the day just like I heard Gaspari had a heart attack, Dorian was doing blood doping etc etc etc etc back in the day...all these rumors were flying all around.....most utter and complete bull. Here is the problem with this....Beefy has taken every single rumor he has ever come across and states it as fact when most (not all) is just complete fabrication. Alot of people dont like Johnny Vegas on this board but when i read through that guys posts....he is pretty damn spot on the mark with the stuff he posts about that time period....WBF etc.... That guy at least was able to wade thru what was out and out bullcrap (that I know he heard too) and instead state the stuff he knew was true.

DC is correct-Beefy is just taking rumors and turning them into BS stories.

I called him on some of it already-thigns I know are false for a fact.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2008, 11:20:58 AM »
Maybe Beefy is Johnny Vegas and his gimmick account.  He seems to be so knowledgable in everything ::) ::) ::)
No Worries 4 me

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2008, 11:30:39 AM »
Maybe Beefy is Johnny Vegas and his gimmick account.  He seems to be so knowledgable in everything ::) ::) ::)
JV is a bankrupt wannabe Attorney. Probably lives with his mom Leslie because the douchebag doesn't have a dime to his name!!!
I am a big baby

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »
It's Enrico Palazzo.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2008, 11:52:46 AM »
It's Sean Allen.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2008, 11:55:43 AM »
JAY CUTLER?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »
Could be a Onlyme gimmick account   :o

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2008, 03:16:40 PM »

Could have....

I'm stll waiting for his response.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2008, 03:22:33 PM »
word to the wise, NEVER deboldge any gay secrets of bodybulding, you will be owned like Big BEEF is going to get owned by Chick.  I have warned this guy earlier that Joe Weider, Arnold and Chick were using CIA software to track him down and he has been tracked down... 

I am not kidding, this is serious stuff, Big BEEF, may god be with you and your saftey, because your going to need it!

jt
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2008, 03:24:43 PM »
word to the wise, NEVER deboldge any gay secrets of bodybulding, you will be owned like Big BEEF is going to get owned by Chick.  I have warned this guy earlier that Joe Weider, Arnold and Chick were using CIA software to track him down and he has been tracked down... 

I am not kidding, this is serious stuff, Big BEEF, may god be with you and your saftey, because your going to need it!

jt
::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2008, 03:25:30 PM »

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2008, 07:11:23 PM »

Could have....

I'm stll waiting for his response.

Anytime now....

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2008, 07:18:23 PM »
haha Bob is all angry and scared that beefy is making his IFBB look like a refuge for weirdos, overcompensators, junkies and prostitutes.  Bob, is the 'freaks' rep.
O

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »
haha Bob is all angry and scared that beefy is making his IFBB look like a refuge for weirdos, overcompensators, junkies and prostitutes.  Bob, is the 'freaks' rep.

I'm not concerned in the least...just want clarification as to why this individual is throwing stones when he has NO business doing so.

Anyone who has chosen to engage in such things as was outlined are responsible for their own actions....I could care less what people choose to do with their spare time.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2008, 07:32:46 PM »
just want clarification as to why this individual is throwing stones when he has NO business doing so.

He has every business doing so. It's the gossip forum on a bodybuilding site and he's gossiping about bodybuilding!

We're loving it and your veiled threats and mock outrage are not helping. He doesn't have to clarify SHIT my friend.
O

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2008, 07:52:56 PM »
I also dont see him coming back....

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2008, 07:56:20 PM »
I also dont see him coming back....

Where are you Beefy?