Author Topic: Beefy Heavy - Dan Duchaine stories?  (Read 2032 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Beefy Heavy - Dan Duchaine stories?
« on: October 12, 2008, 04:11:58 PM »
any interesting stuff u know about good ol dan?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Beefy Heavy - Dan Duchaine stories?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 04:17:39 PM »
BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT doesn't seem to actually answer many questions as opposed to just telling stories.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 04:17:45 PM »
ttt for BHW
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 04:30:46 PM »
Listen to the michael Zumpano interviews on MD no Bull radio for some douchaine stories.
The guy destroyed himself and several gf's. Crazy fucker.
Worst genetics ever which explains his ridiculous drug habit

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 08:37:32 PM »
BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT doesn't seem to actually answer many questions as opposed to just telling stories.

Shawn used to do the same exact thing...

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »
BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT doesn't seem to actually answer many questions as opposed to just telling storiesfables.

Thank god!

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 03:53:02 PM »
I met Dan a few times. Never had a conversation with the man. I was introduced to him once but it was just a hello. He spent much of his time living out of the venice area after he did his jail time. If I am correct he was down in oceanside or someplace closer to San Diego.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 05:43:20 PM »
 Down South...Carlsbad
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 05:53:19 PM »
any interesting stuff u know about good ol dan?

i know a few stories, but not G4P shit, jsut his steroid operation in 1986 when him and two other guys was the biggest steroid importers in the nation.

I met Dan a few times. Never had a conversation with the man. I was introduced to him once but it was just a hello. He spent much of his time living out of the venice area after he did his jail time. If I am correct he was down in oceanside or someplace closer to San Diego.

Wrong again BeefJerky.

Carlsbad.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 08:58:13 PM »
Ocean Beach. mutha fuckas!!!

io856

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 09:02:37 PM »
i know a few stories, but not G4P shit, jsut his steroid operation in 1986 when him and two other guys was the biggest steroid importers in the nation.
Do you think you could spill the beans on that?

I mean its 12 years ago, I would like to know about it.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 09:12:37 PM »
If this BEEFY guy isnt bullshiting around, its sort of depressing to hear his stories as he uncovers the worst of bb which is neat to know but eventually makes you a little sick and makes you think differently about the bb's you wanted to look like as a youth.

We all know bb's do gay as shit but knowing the details over the specific bb's is that much gayer...did we really need to know Chris Cook took it up the ass as a married/comited man?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 09:26:06 PM »
Do you think you could spill the beans on that?

I mean its 12 years ago, I would like to know about it.

Sure, Dan is dead.

In 1984 a guy names David Jenkins, who was a bronze medalist distance for England in a prior Olympics, made a connection in Tijuana with the owner of Laboratory Milanos to import counterfeit steroids into the US.

Up until this point in time all steroids were real, and were usually taken out the backdoor of a manufacturer or pharmacy. When I say backdoor I mean they bought them as an employee or from an employee without a prescription.

So these two clowns had the product but had no idea how to distribute it. That is where Duchanie comes in.

Dan had lots of BBer contacts on the east coast where he grew up, Pat D. (cant use his real name he is still alive) was a buddy of Dan's from the east coast also who was training in Venice and he too had many BBing contacts on the east coast. So the three of them went into the steroid manufacturing and distribution business.

For 3 years they all made tons of cash, none of them had real jobs. Dan was advertising in all the muscle mags using PO drop boxes, private PO boxes. He had them all over So Cal and Nevada. He would fly to Las Vegas once a month to get the orders from Vegas.

Pat was sending out 2-3 HUGE boxes of steroids a week to other dealers, a wholesaler,  while Dan was sending out 100+ boxes a week to end users-a retail guy.

So one of the guys Pat sold a bulk amount to was a former Hvywt Mr USA top 3 finisher, who in turn sold the drugs to a guy in texas-ON CREDIT. The guy in Texas tried to rip off the USA guy, so the USA guy flew to TX and beat this guy up when he pulled the rip off, the guy who was beat up thought he was going to get killed and ran to the FBI-and that was the beginning of the end for Dan and the steroid ring.

One of Pat's friends at the time was Steve Hennenberry from American Gladiators, and Steve had just started working with them when they all got busted. Steve go off easy with a misdemeanor-while Pat Dan and Jenkins all pled out to felonies-but no jail time.

The owner of Laboratory Milonos is still wanted by the FBI-he was in Tijuana so they could not touch him.

Interesting story. They made OK money but it was no where near worth the convictions they received.