Author Topic: Thai Anabols?  (Read 1823 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Thai Anabols?
« on: October 13, 2008, 06:54:44 AM »
I've got some thai anabols I purchased from chinaman over the summer.  I've tried em for a week to see if they work but honestly I really don't know if they are real.  I'm not one to "blow" up on dianabol.  Maybe I should just do a 6 weeker to really see if they are legit.  Let's say they are in fact methyltest.  50mg of methyltest a day is not a waste.  So even if they are fake I can get some gains out of them right? 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Thai Anabols?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 08:39:47 AM »
well
if
they are methyltest

but they could be mothing at all

methandienone powder cost is about equal yo methyltest so methyltest in anabol domt make any sense to me

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 09:41:01 AM »
I've got some thai anabols I purchased from chinaman over the summer.  I've tried em for a week to see if they work but honestly I really don't know if they are real.  I'm not one to "blow" up on dianabol.  Maybe I should just do a 6 weeker to really see if they are legit.  Let's say they are in fact methyltest.  50mg of methyltest a day is not a waste.  So even if they are fake I can get some gains out of them right? 

Methyltestosterone has a high rate of aromatization, which is why strength athletes and fighters prefer Halotestin.

They feel about the same in terms of effect, but Halo is a pure androgen.

On a side note, I hope you've learned your lesson about ordering from IP.

That guy is a scammer/counterfeiter.   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 09:57:48 AM »
If they were real you would had noticed something already, real pinks are simply magic...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 10:12:25 AM »
Methyltestosterone has a high rate of aromatization, which is why strength athletes and fighters prefer Halotestin.

They feel about the same in terms of effect, but Halo is a pure androgen.

On a side note, I hope you've learned your lesson about ordering from IP.

That guy is a scammer/counterfeiter.   ::)

DIV

Yes I realize he has scammed some, i.e. people not receiving orders yadda yadda.  But most of his products always produce results.  And back when SRCS was up and running his products were tested regulary by unbiased parties.  Very few people that have used his products have not seen results.  As far as quality his products are no better or no worse than other UG labs.  And yes I know people should use HG but for some it's not practical nor available.  Also HG pharmacies don't produce things like tren and eq.  His counterfiet QV line is damn good stuff. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 10:22:29 AM »
Yes I realize he has scammed some, i.e. people not receiving orders yadda yadda.  But most of his products always produce results.  And back when SRCS was up and running his products were tested regulary by unbiased parties.  Very few people that have used his products have not seen results.  As far as quality his products are no better or no worse than other UG labs.  And yes I know people should use HG but for some it's not practical nor available.  Also HG pharmacies don't produce things like tren and eq.  His counterfiet QV line is damn good stuff. 

I don't understand how using Pharmaceutical grade is impractical.......

It's your body and health we're talking about.

Why wouldn't you invest the time and money to find known products?

QV hasn't been in business for years......

IP stole the name and there's no guarantee of anything with him.

Think about it......

This guy stole the name of a Mexican Vet label which was just OK to begin with.

That should tell you something..... 

DIV

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 10:26:46 AM »

Think about it......

DIV

First off HG is no guarantee nowadays either.  Omnadrens are faked, Nile's are faked, ICN's have been faked, Schering's are faked, Norma Hellas are faked, etc.  There is tons of fake HG shit out there.  Trust your source?  Hahah even a lot of sources don't even know nor do they care that their shit could be faked.  As far as QV I frequent a lot of boards and this line has gotten a lot of positive feedback.  And yes health is important but save for heavy metals there really isn't much difference if the actual products is legit.  Plus like I said tren and eq are not made by any HG pharm companies and these are two very great compounds.  Anavar is extinct as far as human grade save for a few companies. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 10:35:21 AM »
First off HG is no guarantee nowadays either.  Omnadrens are faked, Nile's are faked, ICN's have been faked, Schering's are faked, Norma Hellas are faked, etc.  There is tons of fake HG shit out there.  Trust your source?  Hahah even a lot of sources don't even know nor do they care that their shit could be faked.  As far as QV I frequent a lot of boards and this line has gotten a lot of positive feedback.  And yes health is important but save for heavy metals there really isn't much difference if the actual products is legit.  Plus like I said tren and eq are not made by any HG pharm companies and these are two very great compounds.  Anavar is extinct as far as human grade save for a few companies. 

If you've got a legit source whom you trust, the fakes aren't a consideration.

That should be a given, and I hope you understand that.....

Good sources don't sell counterfeit products, knowingly or unknowingly......

Notice I said good sources...........that's a big deal.

I stick to know pharmaceutical grade products and I've never seen a good Karachi Sustanon fake, nor gotten one for that matter.

I try to stay away from Omnadrens and Niles because of the incidence of fakes, but if you can get legit Organon Karachi Sustanon, why would you waste your time with either of those?

You don't need Norma Hellas if you can get Organon Deca Durabolin...........bett er brand, not faked.

It sounds like you're just making an argument to justify using IP's dirty QV ripoff product.

I think you're making a mistake using anything IP produces.....

He's known to substitute dirty fillers in his tabs, they've been tested and come out as underdosed......

I hope William Llewellyn tests some of his QV injectibles.........

Dirty, dirty products...... :-\

DIV

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 10:38:52 AM »
Yes that's what I don't understand about Llewellyn.  The first products he should have ever tested should have been IP's QV/BD line and Alin's BP line.  Things that make you go hmmmmmm. 

I'm sitting on a nice cycle worth of ICN's.  But you know what.  They were a pain in the ass to get.  And half the order got seized.  Another reason HG is a pain in the ass.  Plus you never answered my question.......deca and test are great but tren and eq are also great compounds not produced by any HG companies. 

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:20 AM »
We are allowed to source post now? ??? A few days ago I posted a question regarding IP anavar and it got deleted ???.
I am a big baby

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 10:43:49 AM »
Yes that's what I don't understand about Llewellyn.  The first products he should have ever tested should have been IP's QV/BD line and Alin's BP line.  Things that make you go hmmmmmm. 

I'm sitting on a nice cycle worth of ICN's.  But you know what.  They were a pain in the ass to get.  And half the order got seized.  Another reason HG is a pain in the ass.  Plus you never answered my question.......deca and test are great but tren and eq are also great compounds not produced by any HG companies. 

William Llewellyn tests what the UG's send him, he's very picky in terms of deciding what he thinks is appropriate.

Alin is a known scammer, so I doubt Llewellyn is going to deal with him at all......

I don't use EQ, so I don't care about getting it.

Tren is the only product I'd use for a UG, but it's better just to know someone who can triple-filter it from Finaplix.

How much did you pay for the ICN's and why was the order seized?

Bad packing or is your address already flagged?

Why go through all that trouble for ICN's?   ???

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 10:47:34 AM »
IP has always been legit for me, and everybody I know whose personally used the guys stuff.

Division maybe your just not getting real IP gear. and yes i mean chinaman not euro pharma

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 10:50:57 AM »
IP has always been legit for me, and everybody I know whose personally used the guys stuff.

Division maybe your just not getting real IP gear. and yes i mean chinaman not euro pharma

IP has been a counterfeiter and selective scammer for years.

You may have gotten a good batch, but I know plently of people who have gotten fake products.

The injectibles especially.

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2008, 10:56:07 AM »
true never used his injects... no reason to... amps and 10ml vials are all over priced..fuck them.. not unless im getting it from a hrt doc and its some american made super duper smooth like butta quality TESOSTERONE... then im gonna get whats cheaper and better.... anyway im getting off topic..  all the ancillaries and orals from IP ive tried are good.. try one of his domestic remailers... i hear they are going ou of business soon so you need to jump on that though..  i know a guy who says he knows IP personally and says that IP only produces 100% legit products and that he takes great pride in his line... this guy is a legit source of info on bodybuilding and steroid history... so i believe what he says..

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2008, 10:59:02 AM »
true never used his injects... no reason to... amps and 10ml vials are all over priced..fuck them.. not unless im getting it from a hrt doc and its some american made super duper smooth like butta quality TESOSTERONE... then im gonna get whats cheaper and better.... anyway im getting off topic..  all the ancillaries and orals from IP ive tried are good.. try one of his domestic remailers... i hear they are going ou of business soon so you need to jump on that though..  i know a guy who says he knows IP personally and says that IP only produces 100% legit products and that he takes great pride in his line... this guy is a legit source of info on bodybuilding and steroid history... so i believe what he says..

I know a guy who knows a guy who says he has fucked Rose McGowan and he says she doesn't do anal until the third date and that she takes great pride in giving head.

This guy is a legit source of info on everything Rose McGowan... so I believe what he says.   :-*

DIV

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 10:59:08 AM »
LOL Is IP actually a chinese dude?  

Division you got PM.  And ICN's are some of the best Test E out there, why wouldn't I go through all that trouble?  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 11:00:46 AM »
William Llewellyn tests what the UG's send him, he's very picky in terms of deciding what he thinks is appropriate.

Alin is a known scammer, so I doubt Llewellyn is going to deal with him at all......

I don't use EQ, so I don't care about getting it.

Tren is the only product I'd use for a UG, but it's better just to know someone who can triple-filter it from Finaplix.

How much did you pay for the ICN's and why was the order seized?

Bad packing or is your address already flagged?

Why go through all that trouble for ICN's?   ???

DIV

I still don't understand why Bill has never had IP Chinaman's stuff tested. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 11:09:08 AM »
I still don't understand why Bill has never had IP Chinaman's stuff tested. 

William works in strange ways.....

He has the UG send him the product he tests.

Perhaps IP wasn't willing to provide free samples?

PLIVA Enanthate is a better bet than ICN's............not fakes and at least 1mL per amp.

These days, alot of these companies are underfilling the amps.

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2008, 11:10:45 AM »
I know a guy who knows a guy who says he has fucked Rose McGowan and he says she doesn't do anal until the third date and that she takes great pride in giving head.

This guy is a legit source of info on everything Rose McGowan... so I believe what he says.   :-*

DIV
okay well this guy im refering to could easily be a top ifbb pro if he wanted to use gear year round, but instead he has a family and a few small business and helps out his budies who, a few are pro's, and a few are aspiring pros. the guy grew up in venice bodybuilding and if i told you names of guys who he is responsible for (their physiques) you would imidietly take what he says for truth.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2008, 11:18:47 AM »
Brittish Dispensery issued a statement that they were halting production on Anabols for a short period of time due to a shortage of available compounds.  If you had picked some up earlier in the year you should be ok (if they aren't faked, which there are fakes going around right now) but just be careful picking any up right now unless it's from a large supplier.  Some of the smaller guys might be pushing fakes (unknowingly) at the moment.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2008, 11:18:53 AM »
okay well this guy im refering to could easily be a top ifbb pro if he wanted to use gear year round, but instead he has a family and a few small business and helps out his budies who, a few are pro's, and a few are aspiring pros. the guy grew up in venice bodybuilding and if i told you names of guys who he is responsible for (their physiques) you would imidietly take what he says for truth.
GOOD TO KNOW
I am a big baby

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2008, 11:26:43 AM »

That's the funny thing IP china claims to be going out of business every few months for the last year.  What's up with that?  I can't imagine he'll close shop for good. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2008, 11:31:21 AM »
yeah right now a few guys are having liquidation sales where you can only buy bulk but the prices are outrageous... i think he might do that just to spur sales... his guys also give out cool incentives and free goodies and stuff all the time to... shooot the only reason i have any hcg is because everytime i talk to a chinaman i always get some free hcg thrown in cuz they are cool like that

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2008, 11:40:03 AM »
yeah right now a few guys are having liquidation sales where you can only buy bulk but the prices are outrageous... i think he might do that just to spur sales... his guys also give out cool incentives and free goodies and stuff all the time to... shooot the only reason i have any hcg is because everytime i talk to a chinaman i always get some free hcg thrown in cuz they are cool like that
True
I am a big baby

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2008, 07:31:30 PM »
AGREED. And QV being average is even going out on a limb. that shit was garbage along with everything else below the border

Think about it......

DIV