Author Topic: To the non Believers of my stories....  (Read 1624 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
To the non Believers of my stories....
« on: October 13, 2008, 03:49:18 PM »
If I was trying to get you guys going on bullshit stories of G4P, then I would be mentioning names of many current IFBB pros. I do not know anything about these men. I also am not posting about guys that were not in the venice scene for the most part. I do not mention current popular pros for the most part.  I will only write about the small bunch I knew about. I will not make shit up about guys who are big current names as I do not know anything about these men.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: To the non Believers of my stories....
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 03:50:13 PM »
WGAF!!!!   :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 03:50:59 PM »
i believe u and please keep posting!
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 03:54:32 PM »
If I was trying to get you guys going on bullshit stories of G4P, then I would be mentioning names of many current IFBB pros. I do not know anything about these men. I also am not posting about guys that were not in the venice scene for the most part. I do not mention current popular pros for the most part.  I will only write about the small bunch I knew about. I will not make shit up about guys who are big current names as I do not know anything about these men.
GET LOST WIERDO
I am a big baby

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 03:57:11 PM »
Do all youre stories have to be about gay crap  :-\ how about some other cool stories.
p

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 03:57:57 PM »
GET LOST WIERDO
I plan on staying around and telling my stories. Go back to pushing your nuts up your shit chute.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »
Do all youre stories have to be about gay crap  :-\ how about some other cool stories.
I will eventually. But nobody is really interested in them at the moment. They want the taboo shit.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »
Nah, you just drop names of people who have been out of the game for quite some time as most people know it would be easier to make up stories about these people as they have moved on with their lives and don't post on internet forums, thus chances are high they won't see your posts about them and expose you.  Current bodybuilders are another story.  They are more likely to be active on the internet on various forums and chances are more likely to get busted making up a BS story about them.   When you want to BS about something, it makes sense to BS about something that your audience won't be able to verify, and that's exactly what you're doing.  Making up stories that can't be verified.  "So and so said this..."  "So and so told me that...".   100% of your stories are Heresay.   Start by posting some photos of you with some of these people you claim to know.   You can black out your face if you like, just post something with consistency.   Let me guess, you don't have any photos with yourself and these former BB'ers...  What a coincidence. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 04:03:24 PM »
BEEFY is part of the PLUTOinfluence in our lives ...an era where ALL COMES UP  and reveal itself ..

yes ....bodybuliding IS G4P and everything it ENCOMPASES ....SORRY IF YOU DON'TLIKE IT ..

KEEP GOIN'BEEFY' ..YOU GOT DIVINE PROTECTION AND U KNOW IT

JUSTL IKE GH15

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 04:04:59 PM »
Nah, you just drop names of people who have been out of the game for quite some time as most people know it would be easier to make up stories about these people as they have moved on with their lives and don't post on internet forums, thus chances are high they won't see your posts about them and expose you.  Current bodybuilders are another story.  They are more likely to be active on the internet on various forums and chances are more likely to get busted making up a BS story about them.   When you want to BS about something, it makes sense to BS about something that your audience won't be able to verify, and that's exactly what you're doing.  Making up stories that can't be verified.  "So and so said this..."  "So and so told me that...".   100% of your stories are Heresay.   Start by posting some photos of you with some of these people you claim to know.   You can black out your face if you like, just post something with consistency.   Let me guess, you don't have any photos with yourself and these former BB'ers...  What a coincidence. 

THIS EXPLAINS WHY THIS FAKE FUCK IGNORS MY REQUESTS FOR RAMANO STORIES.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 04:06:13 PM »
Beefy,

I believe you as well and while i'm at it I have a request- do you got any thing on bill phillips (or his brother shawn)?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 04:12:28 PM »
Beefy,

I believe you as well and while i'm at it I have a request- do you got any thing on bill phillips (or his brother shawn)?
I second this asa I also smell fishy stufffffffffffffffffffff

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 04:30:15 PM »
You're the greatest poster of all time, Beefy.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2008, 05:42:31 PM »
BEEFY IS THE MAN!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2008, 05:52:17 PM »
Boo fucking hoo to all you whingers, its not like these rumors will tarnish already shitty reputations, there's no golden boys in bodybuilding, if you're a creepy fuck with a hidden past or second life then you can never bet that people won't find out.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 06:58:12 PM »

Why would anyone disbelieve your stories?  Pro Bodybuilders doing G4P? Not exactly a stretch, there.  ::)

::)    ;D

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »

Why would anyone disbelieve your stories?  Pro Bodybuilders doing G4P? Not exactly a stretch, there.  ::)

next he's going to tell us that pros abuse steroids and painkillers.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 07:03:36 PM »
next he's going to tell us that pros abuse steroids and painkillers.

or he lifted a 800 lb rock. ridiculous this guy, isnt he?!  ;D
follow the arrows

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2008, 07:55:10 PM »
Keep spilling the beans :)
A