Author Topic: wow, must suck to find out this was a Bush Initiative...  (Read 1738 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
wow, must suck to find out this was a Bush Initiative...
« on: October 13, 2008, 04:00:09 PM »
This clip is only a 1.5 minutes  This was a Bush initiative early in his presidency.  Take a look at the chart after clips from his speech of the Subprime  Explosion.  Note when he announced his initiative on the chart. If you listen to other clips of the whole bush initiative, he actually says that they will work to make it much easier to own a home.  He says, they'll seek to do away with all paperwork so that first time buyers don't get scared away.  Translation=Deregulation.  That paperwork was there for a reason as required by laws.  You get rid of it by deregulating... yes there are dems that got behind this, but it's important to see where who's initiative it was that caused a huge spike in the subprime creating the bubble.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: very short video, must see. 1.5 minute clip
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 04:34:56 PM »
another crickets thread, I should get an award for posting shit people don't want to see. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »
Bush's innitiative was in 02.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 05:14:55 PM »
Bush's innitiative was in 02.

Here's a video that will actually educated you more, feel free to verify every claim there.

Furthermore, learn to read a graph, notice that the prices dropped around the big hi tech bubble burst around 01 and before that it was almost as high as in 06.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 06:21:57 PM »
Here's a video that will actually educated you more, feel free to verify every claim there.

Furthermore, learn to read a graph, notice that the prices dropped around the big hi tech bubble burst around 01 and before that it was almost as high as in 06.

I am reading the graph right moron ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 07:22:28 PM »
bump

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 07:45:57 PM »
I am reading the graph right moron ::)

Sure you do, just like you notice other facts  ::)

Your friends are staring all over the networks, Acorn is about to go down and take your idol with it  ;D :-*

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 07:55:48 PM »

Your friends are staring all over the networks, Acorn is about to go down and take your idol with it  ;D :-*
ok professor, tell me how I'm reading the subprime jump after Bush's 2002 initiative wrong ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 07:56:36 PM »

Hahaha, asking Hugo to notice facts is like asking him to refute any of the multitude of conspiracy theories he's made.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: wow, must suck to find out this was a Bush Initiative...
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 08:01:01 PM »
maybe I am reading it wrong, explain.