Author Topic: Why does Danielson care so much about the Mr Getbig III contest?  (Read 1832 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
I thought he wasn't into oiled up men in thongs  ???
P

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Why does Danielson care so much about the Mr Getbig III contest?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 04:47:15 PM »
I respect my fellow posters. I think of them as family in a way. I hate to see them train for 5 months only to be told that their efforts were in vain. I don't think that's the way Ron wants his board members being treated.
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 04:50:49 PM »
The organisers are doing their best under difficult circumstances.... The big chin monster has let everyone down here, not the organisers.

Seems some people are taking advantage of this situation to bust the balls of the people who are trying to get this competition off the ground. Too much ball busting could result in the whole thing being scrapped!
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 04:54:38 PM »
The organisers are doing their best under difficult circumstances.... The big chin monster has let everyone down here, not the organisers.

Seems some people are taking advantage of this situation to bust the balls of the people who are trying to get this competition off the ground. Too much ball busting could result in the whole thing being scrapped!

There is no such thing as too much ball busting on Getbig. Have I posted personal info? Called anyones family? Used racial slurs?  I have done nothing but voice my opinion on the way the contestants were treated. Someone has to stick up for all the people who have been starving themselves to get in shape for the date they were given. Why are you NOT upset is the better question ???
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 04:59:09 PM »
There is no such thing as too much ball busting on Getbig. Have I posted personal info? Called anyones family? Used racial slurs?  I have done nothing but voice my opinion on the way the contestants were treated. Someone has to stick up for all the people who have been starving themselves to get in shape for the date they were given. Why are you NOT upset is the better question ???

Maybe because I'm a glass is half full kinda guy.... I'm looking this as a positive. Sure I'm in good shape now, but even more time gives me a chance to get in even better shape. It's a win win situation.
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 05:07:29 PM »
Maybe because I'm a glass is half full kinda guy.... I'm looking this as a positive. Sure I'm in good shape now, but even more time gives me a chance to get in even better shape. It's a win win situation.

Ok, but what if you killed yourself training and were ready to go right now? I am sure a lot of people don't want to nor can they hold their current condition for 3 more months. I just don't understand penalizing the guys who actually trained for the date that was given to them. At least let them submit their pics and sit on them until the contest. It's the right thing to do.
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 05:11:40 PM »
Ok, but what if you killed yourself training and were ready to go right now? I am sure a lot of people don't want to nor can they hold their current condition for 3 more months. I just don't understand penalizing the guys who actually trained for the date that was given to them. At least let them submit their pics and sit on them until the contest. It's the right thing to do.

You're making some good points Danielson... Are you hinting that you are going to step up and and run the show next year? Sounds as though you could do a lot better job than the current guys are doing....
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 05:18:27 PM »
You're making some good points Danielson... Are you hinting that you are going to step and and run the show next year? Sounds as though you could do a lot better job than the current guys are doing....

I think of myself as a defender of all that is Getbig. If a Getbigger trains his ass off for our enjoyment, then we need to show our respect to him. Another thing that people forget is that some people like you and TA are lean all the time, so you only need a few weeks to get in shape. A guy like DOV trained his ass off and lost a ton of weight. It just doesn't sit right with me. As far as me running it, no. I would have a policy of keeping the whole board informed every step of the way though. No surprise sponsors(wouldn't it make sense to announce the prize money early to garner interest?), no surprise contestants, no date changes etc. Just a fun contest for the people who love this board.
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 05:25:36 PM »
I think of myself as a defender of all that is Getbig. If a Getbigger trains his ass off for our enjoyment, then we need to show our respect to him. Another thing that people forget is that some people like you and TA are lean all the time, so you only need a few weeks to get in shape. A guy like DOV trained his ass off and lost a ton of weight. It just doesn't sit right with me. As far as me running it, no. I would have a policy of keeping the whole board informed every step of the way though. No surprise sponsors(wouldn't it make sense to announce the prize money early to garner interest?), no surprise contestants, no date changes etc. Just a fun contest for the people who love this board.

Danielson = a man of the people. He's not a hero, he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... A dark knight.

Getbig is lucky to have you  :)
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 05:26:39 PM »
Danielson = a man of the people. He's not a hero, he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... A dark knight.

Thanks Pal. I try my best. :)
E

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 05:28:17 PM »
Maybe danielson's only happy when it rains?
I

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 05:29:45 PM »
Maybe danielson's only happy when it rains?

E

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 05:37:15 PM »

I agree

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2008, 05:38:14 PM »
I agree

That means a lot coming from you Champ! :)
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2008, 05:56:26 PM »

Wow. That role just has to come with a fabulous costume and cape.  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 09:28:17 PM »
I agree

i agree too

i was hoping for a solid 4th place finish

but now im hoping to get last, i sure as hell cant diet and get a variety of pssy at the same time
A

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 09:53:29 PM »
Wow. That role just has to come with a fabulous costume and cape.  ;D

i think fabulous wasn't the right word to use

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 11:24:37 PM »
I thought he wasn't into oiled up men in thongs  ???

You mess with ol' danny, you're fighting a losing battle any way you look at it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 04:59:08 AM »
i think fabulous wasn't the right word to use
Hmm. Really? Not gay enough!?   ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2008, 05:32:56 AM »
Hmm. Really? Not gay enough!?   ;)

Work it Danny.  Work it.  Own it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 07:09:00 AM »
Work it Danny.  Work it.  Own it.

Ha! That scene where they're all pissed up trying to sell the cosmetics to the outbackers is hilarious. Good call, Brother tapeworm.  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 07:30:22 AM »
danny is all about truth justice and the Get Big way.

...but the Get Big way has no truth or justice :D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 08:42:04 AM »
Its not the III he cares about, he logged a solid 500 complaints about the first 2 as well, in addition to all his other complaints. I will give him an A+ for effort.

Anyway, please excuse my spamming, but if you planned to enter the Mr Getbig, please see this thread and cast your vote

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2008, 09:22:18 AM »
Ha! That scene where they're all pissed up trying to sell the cosmetics to the outbackers is hilarious. Good call, Brother tapeworm.  :D

Caught the first half the other night.  At this point I should add, in my defense, that I was in bed with a woman, although she told me to shut the hell up after 45 minutes of "well Mr. Anderson" and "kneel before Zod" cracks.  At least Getbig still loves me!  :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2008, 09:45:50 AM »

this one is for you Danielson.