Author Topic: Republican who needs his head SMASHED...  (Read 5589 times)

The Coach

Re: Republican who needs his head SMASHED...
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2008, 09:10:51 PM »
Coach what are you going to do when McCain brings up Aires and compeltey debunks it... and brings up ACORN and debunks that as well.... what will your campaign have to talk about then!!!!

What if this, what if that......what if the sky is falling. What if Obama isn't biggest conartist in the history of this country. Do you think people just pulled these ties out of their asses? Of course YOU do.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2008, 02:37:02 PM »
What if this, what if that......what if the sky is falling. What if Obama isn't biggest conartist in the history of this country. Do you think people just pulled these ties out of their asses? Of course YOU do.

How do people as stupid as you make it through daily life? This has always perplexed me...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2008, 02:37:45 PM »

How do people as stupid as you make it through daily life? This has always perplexed me...

the funniest thing i have ever read

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2008, 03:17:49 PM »

yes they pulled them out of their asses.  WIlliam ayres actually is one of the most respected Professors in the country, that did some dumb things in the 60s.  So them trying to tie him to something that happened in the 60s when Republicans and Democrats for the past 20 years have worked with ayres since he is obviously not the man he was when he got accused and aquited of blowing up the pentagon.

I used to work out with a drug dealer does that mean I cant be trusted?  Im sure you have bought steroids from local Gym Drug dealers, should we all consider you a criminal?  My best friends dad killed a man 40 years ago and did 20 years in Jail, and I enjoy talking to him does that mean im radical? You are a Juice head and thats a Federal Felony should we not trust you because you break federal laws?