Author Topic: Why is world peace so hard?  (Read 4585 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Why is world peace so hard?
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2008, 05:59:48 PM »
Because people in power suppress important information. For example, moderators on message boards sometimes delete threads that hold vital and revolutionary information. They are instructed to do so. They are in on this conspiracy, it trickles from top down in society.

I know this.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2008, 06:19:59 PM »
Alright it was a bit preachy, but it's the truth. If you can honesty say you care about your fellow man and mean it, you're a better man than me:).

I honestly dont give a flying fuuck about my 'fellow man'.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2008, 06:21:50 PM »
There will never be World peace. Whether we want to admit it or not, someone will always want to be on top. For there to be a 1st world, there must be a 3rd world. For there to be the rich, there must be poor.

That's the way it's worked from the beginning of time.   

We can all thank the jews and elite groups for fucking up the world for us!

oy vey!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2008, 06:28:10 PM »
Because people in power suppress important information. For example, moderators on message boards sometimes delete threads that hold vital and revolutionary information. They are instructed to do so. They are in on this conspiracy, it trickles from top down in society.

I know this.

Yes.  ;D

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »
 ;) One word !  EGO ! Without it we would have peace ! :'(

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2008, 07:28:59 PM »
Because about 5% of the people in the world have no sense for right and wrong and no remorse for their actions. They tend to be only driven by their lust for power. Some of them become serial killers, many are drawn into Politics.

When in a position of power, they are often able to influence or manipulate the masses and make them do things they would otherwise not do - Hitler being a prime example.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2008, 07:49:08 PM »
World peace can't happen without world war.

This is due to the "will to knowledge of God" that drives all of life.
☠ Order of Nephilim

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2008, 08:44:47 PM »
When science is able to manipulate the "EGO" gene, only then will world peace have any chance...

So true! Most people are stupid and when confronted with being criticised or having to think critically just react with anger.

Maybe it's just me cause i'm 1/2 Greek and are related to a lot or hang around a lot but Greek men all think they are always right. You cannot tell them anything. It's crazy they all argue for no fucking reason at all.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2008, 08:47:40 PM »
Because about 5% of the people in the world have no sense for right and wrong and no remorse for their actions. They tend to be only driven by their lust for power. Some of them become serial killers, many are drawn into Politics.

When in a position of power, they are often able to influence or manipulate the masses and make them do things they would otherwise not do - Hitler being a prime example.

very good post...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2008, 08:48:16 PM »
Because of Muslims

BECAUSE SOMEONE LET WHITES OUT OF THEIR CAGES...DAMN THEM
C

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2008, 08:50:15 PM »
BECAUSE PEOPLE FIGHT AND KILL OVER WHICH GOD IS RIGHT. Pretty lame if you ask me. I guess people get brainwashed and just think that a words in a book are worth killing for. THAT IS WHY THERE WILL NEVER BE WORLD PEACE

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2008, 08:51:18 PM »
Is it possible to build a giant Palastine-style fence all the way around africa?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2008, 08:52:29 PM »
There are several factors.....however, money and power (IMO) seem to be the biggest culprits.
HAHA, RON.....

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »
So true! Most people are stupid and when confronted with being criticised or having to think critically just react with anger.

Maybe it's just me cause i'm 1/2 Greek and are related to a lot or hang around a lot but Greek men all think they are always right. You cannot tell them anything. It's crazy they all argue for no fucking reason at all.

So true...However now (at least here in the states) most of the people doing the criticizing really should only do so when they are able to step out of there own body and look at themselves first...When we can see are own Ego, it is then that we are able to truly see the Ego of others...I think when that happens, there really would be less "criticizing" of one another...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »
As long as there are people who don't want to, or don't know how to gain the power that they truly hold in there heads. Then there can never be world peace. For there will always be those who will manipulate or "brainwash" those who don't possess the knowledge...This gives some people god like powers that they would rather kill or be killed then to relinquish them...

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2008, 12:58:26 AM »
Cause humans are greedy and no one as enough