Author Topic: What was the cause of death of Mishay Santos?  (Read 10600 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
What was the cause of death of Mishay Santos?
« on: October 14, 2008, 05:08:36 PM »
 ???

AIDS ? or other

discuss this young beauty who died too young, much too young
Z

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: What was the cause of death of Mishay Santos?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 05:11:42 PM »
Who?????

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 05:19:55 PM »
here she is on a cover with shawn ray

Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 05:21:09 PM »
The late great Mishay Santos, well known among long time of the sport of female bodybuilding did not made IFBB pro for years, instead going over to the short-lived PBA in which the contests were decided by audience applause where she made a name and a success of herself.

Eventually moving to Italy, Mishay married and eventually got her IFBB pro card and subsequently competed as an Italian. She was famously known for her great legs as well as her joyful and winning attitude.

Mishay Santos now joins our roster of legendary female athletes who have sadly passed on as we offer this very special tribute gallery for those who wish to fondly recall this vivacious and powerful female bodybuilder.

Born December 12, 1960

Died November 16, 1995

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 05:25:47 PM »
here she is on a cover with shawn ray

Wow- that was the first copy of Ironman I ever bought as a teenager!  I was 16 at the time.  I'm sorry to hear she passed away.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 05:35:52 PM »
 wasnt she the one that married a bodybuilder who was bi sexual and did g4p who also goty aids.. she in turn also became infected and died..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
???

AIDS ? or other

discuss this young beauty who died too young, much too young

Aquanet

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 05:42:24 PM »
RIP, whatever the cause. People with HIV live decades these days.  With education and condoms, I don't know if that means they are not spreading it for decades... or if they're spreading it worse, and just using the cocktail to stay alive and not show signs for many years.

It's interesting to wonder which of today's vocal "gay-4-pay" stars are carrying the virus, sharing it with their clients because they just refuse to get tested, or if they do know, they'd rather get a paycheck and just don't care about sharing it.  After all, any client that gets it isn't going to go public either.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 05:43:01 PM »
RIP, whatever the cause. People with HIV live decades these days.  With education and condoms, I don't know if that means they are not spreading it for decades... or if they're spreading it worse, and just using the cocktail to stay alive and not show signs for many years.

It's interesting to wonder which of today's vocal "gay-4-pay" stars are carrying the virus, sharing it with their clients because they just refuse to get tested, or if they do know, they'd rather get a paycheck and just don't care about sharing it.  After all, any client that gets it isn't going to go public either.

Like the two radio guys who claims Magic faked his HIV

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 05:46:28 PM »
Like the two radio guys who claims Magic faked his HIV

I didn't hear about this DJ Magic story. 

If there ever was a plot to scare three billion youths into putting on a condom, magic johnson would have been the man to do it.  Hall of Fame career, worth nearly a billion dollars today due to shrewd investments, still looking at the top of the world in his 17th year with HIV - which he admits is no longer present in his  body, correct?

I woudln't be surprised if he lived to be 90 years old.  If he stopped 500 million people from rawdogging for the next 20 years of their lives, it was a good plan.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 05:55:51 PM »
I didn't hear about this DJ Magic story. 

If there ever was a plot to scare three billion youths into putting on a condom, magic johnson would have been the man to do it.  Hall of Fame career, worth nearly a billion dollars today due to shrewd investments, still looking at the top of the world in his 17th year with HIV - which he admits is no longer present in his  body, correct?

I woudln't be surprised if he lived to be 90 years old.  If he stopped 500 million people from rawdogging for the next 20 years of their lives, it was a good plan.

Yes and after that, he was given hundreds if not thousands of different business offers to then become super rich...Not that he wouldn't have been alright anyway...He was/is a loved man...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 06:06:19 PM »
Yes and after that, he was given hundreds if not thousands of different business offers to then become super rich...Not that he wouldn't have been alright anyway...He was/is a loved man...

Well, some conspiracies end up to be true, decades later. 

It's probably true that he has HIV... but...  But if you were running the world, and in charge of somehow educating a hundred million sexually active youths about just how vulnerable they were to HIV... you could do one of two things.  You could spend billions of dollars trying to educate the youths in school, about some foreign disease they can't conceptualize - or you could pay an ahlete at the top of his game (with nagging knee injury by then?) to retire on top with all the glory - and save millions of lives by telling this lie.

If he lied, magic saved a helluva lot of lives by scaring kids into using a rubber.

it's pretty funny to think about such things.  I guess we'll see, if Magic lives to be 100 years old.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 06:23:06 PM »
 i think we have to remember that when mishay became infected it was in aids "infantcy".. so to speak.. it was long ago.. many back then died from the complications depending on how long the infection was present before it was discovered.. many thousands have died from various reasons from complications with hiv.. yet many today live with the disease for many decades.. or longer.. but, the meds are very harsh..