Author Topic: When Tom Prince was in the stall.....  (Read 21298 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: When Tom Prince was in the stall.....
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2008, 07:29:10 PM »
Thanks for continuing to post here Chick I appreciate it.

But I feel like I'm missing something, I'm out of the loop when it comes to this BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT guy, who is it?

Chick knows how to deal with most of the knuckleheads; they're easily dominated.

BUT...

What's the deal with this "JOE" character known as beefyheavyweight, Chick?

He's been throwing a lot of hard jabs...will you land the straight right KO punch?

Out with it.

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2008, 07:31:12 PM »
Chick knows how to deal with most of the knuckleheads; they're easily dominated.

BUT...

He's been throwing a lot of hard jabs...will you land the straight right KO punch?

Out with it.

I obviously watch the wrong threads whats going on?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »

BUT...

Out with it.

I'm waiting for HIM to man up, and tell everyone himself, who he is and why he feels it necessary to post what he does....a man needs to be accountable to the people he has called friends over the years....

I think an explanation is in order..

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2008, 07:38:41 PM »
I'm waiting for HIM to man up, and tell everyone himself, who he is and why he feels it necessary to post what he does....a man needs to be accountable to the people he has called friends over the years....

By the looks of things, he's cowering in a corner.  I find these stories amusing, but could care less about what people do in their personal lives. 

If you continue on with this drubbing, you might end up completely scaring him off, Chick. 

It would be fitting to see this guy unveiled!

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2008, 07:39:55 PM »

Obviously he doesn't agree............

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2008, 07:44:01 PM »
gayer than standing in a brown paper bag -- jerking your junk -- inside a toilet stall with another man.

There is a lot of good humour on Getbig.

Bob says this issue is of no concern to bodybuilding, supplement companies, magazines, etc., yet is doing his best to expose this guy. Seems to me Jimmy Thompson was silenced some time ago after making outrageous allegations against many famous identities in the Irongame.

Gotta love it when Bob dons the official blue blazer and cleans up the sport. The way he is going who can stop him from being IFBB president one day!

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2008, 07:46:26 PM »

Just a guess, is Joe`s last name start with later B ?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2008, 07:49:14 PM »
"Last time you checked"??

Just how did you go about that?

Translation:Im getting my panties in a twist because this guy is exposing true stories about all the seedy things my friends do and making me and them look bad, I also have no idea who this guy is but he is scarily on target so I'll pretend I do in the hopes it scares him off.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2008, 07:56:01 PM »
Translation:Im getting my panties in a twist because this guy is exposing true stories about all the seedy things my friends do and making me and them look bad, I also have no idea who this guy is but he is scarily on target so I'll pretend I do in the hopes it scares him off.

People do seedy things in every sport, like Michael Vick....like the entertainment industry, the record industry, the political circles, sports, etc

People can defend themselves...but like all the other sports, etc....it doesn't define the sport. I know many more people that are good people, that are married with kids, that are businessmen, people that make millions in the supplement industry....

Kind of like this place....plenty of good people, good fans, industry people....and a handful of assholes, underachievers, chip on the shoulder/ bitter cause they never had what it took, etc...... that seem to revel in other peoples lives...a sure sign their own really isnt that interesting.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2008, 07:57:08 PM »
keep posting more stories beefyheavyweight

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2008, 07:58:10 PM »

joe deangelis.....competed aau crossover mid mid ninties,tanning salon owner,great build.i'm guessing but after chic said joe it clicked and he seemed popular in that scene.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2008, 08:00:02 PM »
keep posting more stories beefyheavyweight

They have some neat Harloquin Romance novels im sure might interest you also, if fantasy is what youre looking for....

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2008, 08:04:11 PM »

I know many more people that are good people, that are married with kids, that are businessmen, people that make millions in the supplement industry....

But pro Bodybuilders have to do a lot of "stuff" In order to make some Buck.  :(

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2008, 08:12:20 PM »
People do seedy things in every sport, like Michael Vick....like the entertainment industry, the record industry, the political circles, sports, etc

People can defend themselves...but like all the other sports, etc....it doesn't define the sport. I know many more people that are good people, that are married with kids, that are businessmen, people that make millions in the supplement industry....

Kind of like this place....plenty of good people, good fans, industry people....and a handful of assholes, underachievers, chip on the shoulder/ bitter cause they never had what it took, etc...... that seem to revel in other peoples lives...a sure sign their own really isnt that interesting.

When the days done and we count our cash your best friend was gay and jacked off for fags. Bottom Line.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2008, 09:25:43 PM »
the paperbag novelty is about 30 years old. new to those who dont get out much

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2008, 09:49:28 PM »

Lurker79

• Getbig III

io856

« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2008, 10:11:37 PM »
It seems as much as Bob Chick is the athlete's representative he is the IFBB representative. Theres a big conflict of interest there.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2008, 10:17:32 PM »

Are you claiming he's lying, or are you simply saying he shouldn't be talking about it publicly?

Clearly the latter.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2008, 10:20:10 PM »
Are you claiming he's lying, or are you simply saying he shouldn't be talking about it publicly?

I think Chick is saying the guy is a hypocrite because he did similiar things....

and I also think he is confused like many others as to why publish personal info on someone true or not.....If he was doing some expose on problems in bb and had evidence to convict someone of something illegal then go ahead and do it, Use your real name and present the evidence.....but he is hiding behind a handle and defaming basically innocent people....

He can do that to any of you once he gets your real name. Whats to stop him?  and how could you even defend youself , you dont know who your talking to.

at least Nasser, jimmy tompson and the dealer guy from Texas, cant remember his name, use their real names and will face whatever consequences their public statements create.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2008, 10:28:06 PM »
BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT, do you have any stories about Nasser, the wizard of filth?

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2008, 10:32:19 PM »
They have some neat Harloquin Romance novels im sure might interest you also, if fantasy is what youre looking for....

Which ones are your favorites Bob ;D

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2008, 10:35:35 PM »
Bob - All kidding aside. You deserve some serious props for stciking around this board when people give you so much crap.

Even tho I don't agree with you some of the time, I appreciate your input here.

Now knock this fool out..... spill the beans already!

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2008, 10:41:28 PM »
I guess Beefy pulled a vanishing act when Chick posted...

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2008, 10:44:17 PM »

Bob's an old-time getbigger.  He was posting here long before he was shilling for Manion or stealing trophies rightfully belonging to guys named Rusty.
:D