Author Topic: When Tom Prince was in the stall.....  (Read 21293 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: When Tom Prince was in the stall.....
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2008, 10:49:40 PM »
great story man keep it up. :)

epic ticking time bomb chick, calm down.
A

io856

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2008, 10:52:38 PM »
Even if Goatboy's identity was known it wouldn't change a thing he lives no where near anybody he offends.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2008, 11:32:26 PM »

Quote from: Chick on Today at 07:56:01 PM

Kind of like this place....plenty of good people, good fans, industry people....and a handful of assholes, underachievers, chip on the shoulder/ bitter cause they never had what it took, etc...... that seem to revel in other peoples lives...a sure sign their own really isnt that interesting.

Maybe Bob could use the CIA software to expose all the assholes who populate Getbig? There is a reward for Goatboy's identity as well as those who openly slander known individuals. 

I removed my post instead of quoting it! Curses. I have some sunlight on my monitor. The point is I didn't accuse Goatboy of slandering me. Please reread my sentence.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2008, 11:49:39 PM »
I'm waiting for HIM to man up, and tell everyone himself, who he is and why he feels it necessary to post what he does....a man needs to be accountable to the people he has called friends over the years....

I think an explanation is in order..

hmm...sounds a lot like what Nasser attempted a year ago.
Attacking people he called his friends during his competing days.

Alex23

« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2008, 11:56:22 PM »
I'm not sticking up for anyone....I asked why tis gentleman would write such trash about people he alledgedly calls "friends", he ignored the question, and continues on....

As I said, people in glass houses......

Why would Ron Avidan let these lies be spilled on this board.. is beyond me.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2008, 12:50:02 AM »
is this the joe who worked front counter Golds venice in 96,

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2008, 12:51:32 AM »
is this the joe who worked front counter Golds venice in 96,
Yea, that's what he claims..  You have any info on him?

io856

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2008, 01:11:28 AM »

Why would Ron Avidan let these lies be spilled on this board.. is beyond me.
its entertainment

AVBG

« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2008, 02:20:15 AM »
It's probably Joe Bucci.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2008, 05:59:36 AM »
Damage control of WHAT, exactly?

No one in the industry really gives a shit about any of this...it's got nothing to do with the supplement companies, nothing to do with the legitimate BBers, nothing to do with competition, nothing to do with the magazines...

Amazing that some people will automatically put any credibility, to someone anonymously coming onto a message board, spewing forth the garbage he is, and it's taken for fact.

Just like the bullshit story of John Defendis and I....completely false, and backed up as false by John himself....

These stories are fucking A+ true and their cutting to the Bone

what's wrong chick ----> you scared Beefy is going to turn his full attention to some of your deeds??....

Bet you have a few good closests that you dont want open

This is your concern and I can smell your fear a mile away

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2008, 06:00:40 AM »
There is a lot of good humour on Getbig.

Bob says this issue is of no concern to bodybuilding, supplement companies, magazines, etc., yet is doing his best to expose this guy. Seems to me Jimmy Thompson was silenced some time ago after making outrageous allegations against many famous identities in the Irongame.

Gotta love it when Bob dons the official blue blazer and cleans up the sport. The way he is going who can stop him from being IFBB president one day!

x2

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2008, 06:09:54 AM »
Heres is a good one that almost every member of Golds that is in the know, knows about. Not long after Prince started training at Golds venice. He was initially training at Golds Hollywood for a stint. He probably was looking to establish his gay clientel. Anyway , One of the Mexican floor janitors at Golds was upstairs in the mens locker room in Golds. The janitors have always had their eyes on the lookout for lewd activity as long as I recall. They have seen it all. A janitor whose name I dont know or would mention comes rushing up to the front desk at Golds and proceeds in broken english to motion to the manager that some blow jobbing is going on upstairs. The manager(whom I am still friends with but who is no longer there) told me that the janitor made a hand to mouth jerking motion to inform him of it. The manager proceeds to make his way up to the restroom with one of the sales agents. From what he told me the story went like this from this point on. He approaches the stall and sees the legs of a man in dumping position and in front of him was a gym bag and a large brown paper shopping bag. He said that nothing appeared out of line and that he thought the janitor was just fucking with him. Just as he was going to leave he noticed the brown paper bag moving from inside. So he leans way down to see what is going on. He sees nothing except for the guys legs sitting behind the bags. He then notices the guy'e eye peaking throught the space in the door. So the manager decides to walk away for a minute and be quiet, and then proceed to the stall next to the man. When he gets to the next stall he quietly steps on the rim of the toilet and pears over the partition. And low and behold he finds the man seated on the toilet  and what appears to be a naked from the waist down Tom Prince standing inside of the Brown Shopping bag. Tom was jerking off in front of the mans face. The manager yells down to them to get the fuck out. The manager knew Tom pretty well and confronted him about it and  chewed him out telling him that he cant do that shit in the gym. I knew the manager quite well and he knew that Tom and many others did this kind of shit,but for a guy like Prince to do it in the gym in the late afternoon was a whole different story. But everybody knew about this disaster by the end of the week. I was reading graffiti on the lower bathroom walls about it for months. TOM PRINCE jerking his cock off in a schmoes face while standing in a paper shopping bag. What a sick fuck. But it also shows to what extent these guys will go to conceal their actions. STANDING IN A PAPER SHOPPING BAG SO THAT YOU CANT SEE THE OTHER PAIR OF FEET. I wonder if Tom had a line drwn on the floor for this event?

ahahahahahahha   ;D 

this belongs in the ancient book of bodybuilding history

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2008, 07:55:22 AM »
                                          :o

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2008, 08:11:49 AM »

These stories are fucking A+ true and their cutting to the Bone

what's wrong chick ----> you scared Beefy is going to turn his full attention to some of your deeds??....

Bet you have a few good closests that you dont want open

This is your concern and I can smell your fear a mile away

Thats the beauty...I have no "deeds" to open.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2008, 08:28:11 AM »
the paperbag novelty is about 30 years old. new to those who dont get out much

Explain.

Are you saying many use this strategy? Standing in a paperbag?
Q

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2008, 08:40:09 AM »
It is a "no brainer" that stuff goes on in any sport...I do not know if the stories are true or not, but what i do know is Tom Prince had one of the most freakiest of physique to ever grace a stage....

I click on the topics out of curiosity because over the years i have wondered what went on back stage, especially at the after parties....I am just a nobody earning a low income living and have no name for myself, so i enjoy every bit of gossip on the top guys in the sport...I like to know how the famous spend their money, how much they earn ect..

For the pro bodybuilders, yeah crazy stuff happens...Do i want to hear about it? Hell yeah... Does it affect my opinion of them? NO....I believe every person can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they dont hurt themselves or others in the process....

Do the pro bodybuilders hurt themselves? That is certainly a topic up for debate.....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2008, 01:20:01 PM »
Explain.

Are you saying many use this strategy? Standing in a paperbag?
yes, it has been practiced for decades in the new york subway system

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2008, 01:23:19 PM »
It is a "no brainer" that stuff goes on in any sport...I do not know if the stories are true or not, but what i do know is Tom Prince had one of the most freakiest of physique to ever grace a stage....

I click on the topics out of curiosity because over the years i have wondered what went on back stage, especially at the after parties....I am just a nobody earning a low income living and have no name for myself, so i enjoy every bit of gossip on the top guys in the sport...I like to know how the famous spend their money, how much they earn ect..

For the pro bodybuilders, yeah crazy stuff happens...Do i want to hear about it? Hell yeah... Does it affect my opinion of them? NO....I believe every person can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they dont hurt themselves or others in the process....

Do the pro bodybuilders hurt themselves? That is certainly a topic up for debate.....
WELL PUT....

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »
yes, it has been practiced for decades in the new york subway system
sounds like you have a lot of experience with this type of "activity", princess. :D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2008, 01:26:48 PM »
sounds like you have a lot of experience with this type of "activity", princess. :D
i do get away from the computer hun :)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2008, 01:27:46 PM »
i do get away from the computer hun :)
sounds like it, make sure those big top bears wrap it up before you play, bottom twink. ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2008, 06:20:48 AM »
Seems to me it was unethical to peep into a toilet stall. Ah, the things some gym staff have to do.

There used to be a lifeguard on Bondi Beach in the old days who would tell briefly clad gals to get off the beach. I mean, who would do a job like that?

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2008, 06:22:12 AM »
Seems to me it was unethical to peep into a toilet stall. Ah, the things some gym staff have to do.

There used to be a lifeguard on Bondi Beach in the old days who would tell briefly clad gals to get off the beach. I mean, who would do a job like that?

So it's just the toilet stall that's bothering you?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2008, 07:12:00 AM »

"1"

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2008, 07:32:28 AM »
speaking on the lines of Tom and he liked his X also . How about the time he was in Cleveland and was ALL X'D OUT and gave some guy head who was also on x,now the other guy claims he never did anything like that before and it was the x i dont know,but Tom kept calling him after that saying  he was in love with the guy and yes Tom was married at the time also.