Author Topic: Conservatives Say McCain Should Slam Obama for His Relationship With Wright  (Read 4162 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
LOL what relevance does any of this have on the times today? slavery? come the fuck on if blacks dont ever get over this shit and the racism they recieved fuking 50+ years ago they will never rise up as a community. So just b/c blacks where oppresed they can make assinine comments and not get called out for it? We have many different types of races in this country and yes your right more has been done to the black community than any other but more has been done for the black community than any other minority as well...give me a fuking break

Yes they can... That's why the US and the rest of the world gives Israel a pass because of the holocaust.

It has relevance today because if the white elite has done it before, can you honestly sit here and tell me they would not do it again given the opportunity?

Look at white people being outraged over Obama... calling him a Muslim... saying he's a terrorist... That's simple racism and it shows how those people, if they had the opportunity to put people like Obama down and oppress them would do so.

Also, this isn't about "whining" as you put it... I asked real questions.

Let me sum a couple up.

Has the US government specifically had moments in it's history where it has specifically targeted black people as inferior or held them back?

Has it done the same to white people?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Yes they can... That's why the US and the rest of the world gives Israel a pass because of the holocaust.

It has relevance today because if the white elite has done it before, can you honestly sit here and tell me they would not do it again given the opportunity?

Look at white people being outraged over Obama... calling him a Muslim... saying he's a terrorist... That's simple racism and it shows how those people, if they had the opportunity to put people like Obama down and oppress them would do so.

Also, this isn't about "whining" as you put it... I asked real questions.

Let me sum a couple up.

Has the US government specifically had moments in it's history where it has specifically targeted black people as inferior or held them back?

when did i ever say anything about whining?
there are black ppl out there calling mccain a haunky and there are black ppl out there that would kill mccain if they had the chance...fuking give me a break

ever heard of affirmative action numbnut meant to help minorities but in doing so targeted white ppl  ::)

your as ignorant as wright is bro

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
when did i ever say anything about whining?
there are black ppl out there calling mccain a haunky and there are black ppl out there that would kill mccain if they had the chance...fuking give me a break

ever heard of affirmative action numbnut meant to help minorities but in doing so targeted white ppl  ::)

your as ignorant as wright is bro

You're afraid... I think it's funny how you say that affirmative action has "targeted" white people, when it is a fact that the largest percent of rich people are in fact white.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You're afraid... I think it's funny how you say that affirmative action has "targeted" white people, when it is a fact that the largest percent of rich people are in fact white.
LOL yes yes the whites have it out for blacks yet the other minority groups get a pass right why is it that mexican and asian immigrants operating within the same system do much better than the black community as a whole? i guess the government singles out blacks give me fuking break. Affirmative action was and is a crock and the fact that whites are the richest race in america doesnt change the fact that Affirmative action does target white ppl. Its our responsibility to give you shit? you get the same chance everyone else does and same oppurtunities as everyone else give me a break your great great great great ancestors where slaves who gives a fuck if you are using that as an excuse or crutch thats your problem not mine and shouldnt be the governments either.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
LOL yes yes the whites have it out for blacks yet the other minority groups get a pass right why is it that mexican and asian immigrants operating within the same system do much better than the black community as a whole? i guess the government singles out blacks give me fuking break. Affirmative action was and is a crock and the fact that whites are the richest race in america doesnt change the fact that Affirmative action does target white ppl. Its our responsibility to give you shit? you get the same chance everyone else does and same oppurtunities as everyone else give me a break your great great great great ancestors where slaves who gives a fuck if you are using that as an excuse or crutch thats your problem not mine and shouldnt be the governments either.

You never did answer my question.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I see no issue with someone damning America and then trying to make it better... That's what you're SUPPOSED to do.

See injustice and fix it.

I have no problem with fixing injustices, but I doubt that was his intent.  The man has some loony views and he was Obama's spiritual advisor for two decades.  That's the issue. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
not witch doctor, whichhunter!!!!!!! How many woman have died because of guys like this witchhunter?  Look it up, they have a real problem with it over there.  with the shit he stired up in villages and towns, there's a real good chance some of these women he pointed his finger at didn't just move on but found a painful end.  You care about women right or only if they're christian white?

What on earth are you talking about?  Who said anything about white Christian females?   ???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Do intelligent social climbers really have 'spiritual advisors'? 

Let's get real now.

Yes.  They're called therapists.  :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You never did answer my question.
what question would that be holmes?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Do intelligent social climbers really have 'spiritual advisors'? 

Let's get real now.

So you're finally admitting that Hussein is mostly just a slick talking con man and not an intelligent leader?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I definitely have a problem with our president attending a church lead by Rev Wright's with black liberation theology in todays date.  Many mainstream Americans do to0 (and they should).  But the fact is that it is less important than the economic crises we are experiencing and its too late for McCain to bring this up with any real power.

McCain said it was off limits due to his fear of being called racist....that to me is also racism.  The criticizm must be fair game at this level.

The "Witch Doctor" is also deplorable..but a bit different cause that person wasn't the leader of the congregation.  In many churches, and certainly in many churches w/ predominantly black members, the pastor pretty much is the church.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
what question would that be holmes?

It was 2.

Notice how I asked those in a couple of posts previous.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
LOL fuking injustices bro come on you think that the government made aids to target the black community honest to god this retard believes this shit?

bro im not afraid of white ppl losing any power now giving power to somebody who agrees with some of the ridiculous shit that was preached in that church ya i have a big problem with that shit.

You dont sit in a specific church unless you agree with whats being said

obama has the bad end of the stick on this and you guys know it if you dont your nipple whores

Learn American History.  The Tuskegee Experiments.  Yes, the government did experiment with sphyllis and black men to see the effects of the disease if left untreatd.  This went on from 1932 t0 1972.
So, if some black people believe the government will use us as guinea pigs, there is a precedent.

Sandra

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Learn American History.  The Tuskegee Experiments.  Yes, the government did experiment with sphyllis and black men to see the effects of the disease if left untreatd.  This went on from 1932 t0 1972.
So, if some black people believe the government will use us as guinea pigs, there is a precedent.

Sandra

Thank you for understanding where I'm coming from Sandra.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
tu, your correct.  Historically, there have been injustices to black Americans.  Yes.

Historically, there have been many prejudices in this country, whether it be the Chinese in the early 20th century, the Irish, Italians and Polish in the early 20th century, the Japanese during WWII, women before their right to vote, the American Indian, Asians & Indians, Muslims, people w/ disabilities.

The point is that we have gone to great lengths across race to correct discrimination in our systems and across the board, we have succeeded.  Sure there are individuals that discriminate but no longer widespread systems.  We also have to make sure we don't continue a culture of resentment and entitlement based on past wrongs committed by other generations.  
People like Rev Wright keep us in the 1950s and 1960s.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
Thank you for understanding where I'm coming from Sandra.
Being black, I still see racism in it's more subtle forms.  And that is to me personally.
So, when I see middle America thinking Obama is a muslim, an Arab, a terrorist, it makes me see that ignorance still abounds when it comes to race.
Im not saying any race doesn't have some prejudices, but this is ridiculous because it is being perpetrated by people who want to run a country with so much diversity.  You don't do that by splitting the country along color lines.
Bush did it, the color he used was the color of money.    Look where it got us eight years later.
And if you are not a person of color, you may never get it.
Sandra

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
tu, your correct.  Historically, there have been injustices to black Americans.  Yes.

Historically, there have been many prejudices in this country, whether it be the Chinese in the early 20th century, the Irish, Italians and Polish in the early 20th century, the Japanese during WWII, women before their right to vote, the American Indian, Asians & Indians, Muslims, people w/ disabilities.

The point is that we have gone to great lengths across race to correct discrimination in our systems and across the board, we have succeeded.  Sure there are individuals that discriminate but no longer widespread systems.  We also have to make sure we don't continue a culture of resentment and entitlement based on past wrongs committed by other generations.  
People like Rev Wright keep us in the 1950s and 1960s.

I disagree... Rev Wright simply reminds us that you can't just blindly "trust" that people will do the right thing... They don't.

There are MANY racists still in the US and while it may be bad form to go to Klan rallies, I bet the Klan would be a lot larger if it wasn't considered such an evil entity by social norms.

Remember... We must remember and learn from history or we are destined to repeat it.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I agree tu.  But on the Klan point, it is unacceptible because we all have made it unacceptible, as it must be.
-------------------------

"So, when I see middle America thinking Obama is a muslim, an Arab, a terrorist, it makes me see that ignorance still abounds when it comes to race".

I agree with this as well.  Obama is not a muslim or terrorist and people who cling to those ideas are ignorant.

IMO, we must stop the divisive repub vs democrat.  I hope for the collapse of the two party system.  It causes the fringe lunatics of each party to go at each other which solves none of our issues.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

IMO, we must stop the divisive repub vs democrat.  I hope for the collapse of the two party system.  It causes the fringe lunatics of each party to go at each other which solves none of our issues.

I agree with this, but keeping the divisiveness has helped the republican party tremendously.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
if im not mistaken the witch docter was a visiting preacher and is a different story as obamas church had visiting preachers that could be criticized as well...OBAMA however sat in this guys church for 20+ years but never heard him say things like this  ::)

two totally different circumstance

Dont bother the cult members with the truth.  To them a visting priest is the same thing as going to the same racist church for 20 years and donating 27k to it in 2007.

Rev. Wright, Ayeres, Odinga, et al are all people ZERO sought out.  He found them because that is what he believes.  ZERO is a radical marxist and the rev. Wright issue just affirms that fact.

I have never been in a church, temple, or any services, where the leader said "God Damn America" or "Amerikkka" or the other nonsense he spouted.

To the cultists, this is just perfectly normal.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sorry, I didn't see this correctly  "Rev Wright simply reminds us that you can't just blindly "trust" that people will do the right thing... They don't."

While I agree with the statement you wrote, Rev Wright's way of reminding is negative and disruptive.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Dont bother the cult members with the truth.  To them a visting priest is the same thing as going to the same racist church for 20 years and donating 27k to it in 2007.

Rev. Wright, Ayeres, Odinga, et al are all people ZERO sought out.  He found them because that is what he believes.  ZERO is a radical marxist and the rev. Wright issue just affirms that fact.

I have never been in a church, temple, or any services, where the leader said "God Damn America" or "Amerikkka" or the other nonsense he spouted.

Haha... Now it's a "cult".

Only a Neo-Con would say a Baptist church is a "Cult", but Witch Hunting is a perfectly normal religious practice.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

I gotta agree that Hussein affiliations are just scary! TOO MANY people that each are enough of a reason to fear him, all together they are just OVERWHELMING and I can't understand how people ignore that.

McCain biggest flaws are that he is too nice to go down and hard on all those issues because he doesn't want it to become personal BUT he is wrong when he believe people understand what Hussein got in stored for them, people can't judge on policies and they are just promises anyway, the life he live are true testaments to his character.

The other big flaw of McCain is his disability and tough character, it makes him less communicative and people just fall for Hussein speaking with his hands and smiling while telling them to fuck off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Haha... Now it's a "cult".

Only a Neo-Con would say a Baptist church is a "Cult", but Witch Hunting is a perfectly normal religious practice.

No, the cult is the followers of Obama who call him the messiah, the chosen one, the "One" we have been waiting for, and REFUSE to see the very plain truth aboutthis clowns' horrible associations and empty record.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Sorry, I didn't see this correctly  "Rev Wright simply reminds us that you can't just blindly "trust" that people will do the right thing... They don't."

While I agree with the statement you wrote, Rev Wright's way of reminding is negative and disruptive.

Perhaps, but everyone doesn't project their displeasure in the same way.

Look at McCain's recent meltdowns.
No, the cult is the followers of Obama who call him the messiah, the chosen one, the "One" we have been waiting for, and REFUSE to see the very plain truth aboutthis clowns' horrible associations and empty record.

Can you please show me who is calling this guy "The Messiah", or "The Chosen One"?

He's a politician... a man... Nothing more.

Sure he has some bad associations... So does McCain... Yes, his record is empty... I'll give you that, but a person's record can be good and bad... As McCain will probably attest to these days.