Author Topic: How many supplements are made in China? Any tested for melamine?  (Read 878 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Melamine is extracted from coal and used as a filler in China for dog food and baby formula to make "much profit, make you rich, you like."

I'm wondering if the industry has ever tested any nutritional products from China for melamine?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melamine

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: How many supplements are made in China? Any tested for melamine?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 05:46:52 PM »
Melamine is extracted from coal and used as a filler in China for dog food and baby formula to make "much profit, make you rich, you like."

I'm wondering if the industry has ever tested any nutritional products from China for melamine?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melamine

LOL, have you been under a rock lately?

I'll let Will Brink fill you in with all the wonderful details about our chinese chums.

50,000 deaths anyone?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 05:48:15 PM »
i hate china so much

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 05:57:58 PM »
Quality control in China is very bad.

I buy a product out of China and i was going to change factories but when talking to the new factory there were too many red lights and they couldn't be trusted. My agents just wouldn't go there they get burnt a fair bit by factories and say if you find a good one stick with it. I would say 15% are trustworthy.

BTW there is some very good shit, my product is on par with the best in the world and at a cheap price, and i will start putting it into America early next year. But there are a lot of fuck-ups i'd hate to have to eat something from there  :-X

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 08:53:50 PM »
Quality control in China is very bad.

I buy a product out of China and i was going to change factories but when talking to the new factory there were too many red lights and they couldn't be trusted. My agents just wouldn't go there they get burnt a fair bit by factories and say if you find a good one stick with it. I would say 15% are trustworthy.

BTW there is some very good shit, my product is on par with the best in the world and at a cheap price, and i will start putting it into America early next year. But there are a lot of fuck-ups i'd hate to have to eat something from there  :-X

I'm sure there still some hot "product" out there, but what about the nutritional supps they sell to the masses? Muscle Tech, Weider, and all that shit. Do any of them use protein powder or similar bulk items that are made in China?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 07:51:37 PM »