Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 19, 2018, 04:11:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone notice that there are more and more....  (Read 406 times)
OzmO
Getbig V

I am 2nd Amendment Positive!

« on: October 16, 2008, 07:33:52 AM »

Has anyone noticed that there are more and more.... "Independent Conservatives" or conservatives that don't align themselves with the republican party now than ever? 
Report to moderator   Logged
shootfighter1
Competitors
Getbig V

Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 07:41:42 AM »

Yep, thats because they don't want to identify with Bush & Chenney
OzmO
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 07:45:06 AM »

Yep, thats because they don't want to identify with Bush & Chenney

I why should they?   BUSH and Chenney have epitomized themselves as BIG government especially as of late.
Colossus_500
Getbig IV

Psalm 139

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 08:37:25 AM »

Has anyone noticed that there are more and more.... "Independent Conservatives" or conservatives that don't align themselves with the republican party now than ever? 
Bro, where have you been?  Undecided   It's been like this since before the 2006 senatorial/congressional races!  This is why you see an all-Democratic house and senate.  True conservatives let Washington know what they thought of them during the 2006 elections.  Don't you remember hearing the term RINO (Republicans In Name Only).  There are few true conservatives left right now because of the decisions not to back President Bush when they should have, or more importantly, when they should have fought the president on some of his decisions. 

So, no.  It's not recent.  But welcome to the present time period.   Smiley
OzmO
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 08:41:01 AM »

Bro, where have you been?  Undecided   It's been like this since before the 2006 senatorial/congressional races!  This is why you see an all-Democratic house and senate.  True conservatives let Washington know what they thought of them during the 2006 elections.  Don't you remember hearing the term RINO (Republicans In Name Only).  There are few true conservatives left right now because of the decisions not to back President Bush when they should have, or more importantly, when they should have fought the president on some of his decisions. 

I noticed it then too, but seems to be increasing even more. 

So, no.  It's not recent.  But welcome to the present time period.   Smiley

My time machine hasn't worked in a 1000 years.
Colossus_500
Getbig IV

Psalm 139

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 08:42:52 AM »

I noticed it then too, but seems to be increasing even more. 
People are honestly disappointed in the Republicans.  They've lost what they actually are supposed to stand for. 

My time machine hasn't worked in a 1000 years.
LOL!!!

Ain't nothin' wrong with being ol' school, bro!  I ain't mad atcha!  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!