Author Topic: Obama currently has 277 Electoral Points on the CNN Electoral Map  (Read 1155 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Even if Obama loses FL, OH, MO, CO, and NV.  Which are the 5 key battle ground states, he'll still win the election.  Now its to soon to get over confident, but even Jon King on CNN said its almost mathematically impossible for McInsane to win.   I could see Obama winning, and then mcinsane taking him to court on voter fraud due to akorn ::)  Which isn't actually voter fraud, but Rick Davis will look for any little excuse to take Obama to court for winning

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Obama currently has 277 Electoral Points on the CNN Electoral Map
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 10:38:53 AM »
if this election is stolen from Obama like Gore had his stolen from him, there will be race riots in the streets.  David Axeol Rod has a team of lawyers ready for and bs that takes place >:(  Obama has a huge electoral lead, the country wants him to be pres, the world wants him to be pres, HE WILL BE THE PRESIDENT!

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 10:48:52 AM »
if this election is stolen from Obama like Gore had his stolen from him, there will be race riots in the streets.  David Axeol Rod has a team of lawyers ready for and bs that takes place >:(  Obama has a huge electoral lead, the country wants him to be pres, the world wants him to be pres, HE WILL BE THE PRESIDENT!
  ;) the big question is WHY DO THEY WANT HIM ?   :-\

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 10:59:10 AM »
Karl Rove has Obama with 313 (270 needed to win), McCain 174, with 51 still up for grabs.

http://www.pollster.com/ also has Obama with 313, McCain 155, 70 toss up.

http://electoral-vote.com/ has Obama with 352, McCain 171, 15 tied.

Now let's get 61 Senate seats (so we can toss Lieberman)

Oh, and defeat Prop 8

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 11:23:32 AM »
Don't under estimate the power of the white man, we always win PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE JOHNSON EFFECT

Once again, its called the BRADLY EFFECT you "Wrong Turn" Movie lookin West Virginia imbread Hillbilly

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 11:24:19 AM »

It's CNN....  what do you expect?  ::)

FOX has McCain winning 535 to 3.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it. Just did a party on Tueday for Palin and they are very confident they're gonna win. I don't understand how the whole voting system works nor do I care. No offense to anyone. I've been completely around the world seven times. With that experience I've seen that Black people are looked down upon where ever you go. It's a fact. Now does anyone really think that their gonna let this guy run America? My girlfriend of almost two years is as black as the stroke of midnight. Nothing against these people. This is just my opinion from my life experience.

Hilary voters were the same, they would not even give up even know the numbers were againts them, and even when they lost they still thought they won.  Same goes for Palin supporters

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 12:29:04 PM »
Once again, its called the BRADLY EFFECT you "Wrong Turn" Movie lookin West Virginia imbread Hillbilly

where was the bardly effect in the primaries?   The polls were very accurate, if that effect were ture Obama would not have won Iowa, let alone become the democratic nominee

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 12:52:49 PM »
Bradley effect did'nt take place in the primary because it was for the democratic nomination, lots of blacks, less whites, your now up against the WHITE republicans, different scenerio

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2008, 01:05:58 PM »

LOL RACE RIOTS....

Your stupidity is epic! Do you think the majority of people in the U.S. fear the actions of the least intelligent and accomplished 12.8% of our population?

Notable U.S. riots........
harlem
north philly
watts
hough
north omaha
12th street
william + jefferson street
newark
baltimore
d.c.
parkland
camden
escambia
crown heights
LA
midtown st. pete
cincinnati
benton harbor

Do you know what all of those areas have in common? They are BLACK neighborhoods. They loot, destroy, and set fire to the very land on which they reside. The police and national guard keep them contained to their own neighborhood and let them clown around like dipshits for 5 days or so, and at the end of it all....white neighborhoods are still intact and the black communities look even worse then when they started.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2008, 01:37:48 PM »

Recently it has been renamed "The Wilder Effect", after former Governor Douglas Wilder of Virginia... And how he truly did WIN (handily) that election in 1988.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2008, 02:24:13 PM »
Even if Obama loses FL, OH, MO, CO, and NV.  Which are the 5 key battle ground states, he'll still win the election.  Now its to soon to get over confident, but even Jon King on CNN said its almost mathematically impossible for McInsane to win.   I could see Obama winning, and then mcinsane taking him to court on voter fraud due to akorn ::)  Which isn't actually voter fraud, but Rick Davis will look for any little excuse to take Obama to court for winning

LOL!!! Talk about a retarded statement , I love it when people put "mathematically impossible" in a sentence to make it sound valid.

Maybe...maybe it can be STATISTICALLY IMPROBABLE ....a VERY different thing.