Author Topic: All American  (Read 4941 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: All American
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2008, 08:53:18 AM »
LOOK YOU FVCKING RETARD - I HAVE AT NO POINT SAID OSSAMA BIN LADEN IS A TALIBAN

READ THAT AGAIN COCK BREATH - I HAVE AT NO POINT IN THIS THREAD SAID BIN LADEN IS A TALIBAN

I DID SAY AL QAEDA AND THE TALIBAN ARE CLOSELY LINKED.

THE LINK I PROVIDED BACKS THAT UP.

NOW REMOVE THAT COCK FROM YOUR MOUTH AND APPLOGISE.

OR WILL YOU TRY TO PRETEND ONCE AGAIN THAT I SAID SOMETHING I DIDN'T AND DEFLECT THE AGRUMENT  ::)

YOU HAVE OWNED YOURSELF WITH YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE  ::)

HOPE THIS HELPS.

I rest my case:

Osama was a member of the taliban - he planned the attacks - so yes the taliban attacked america via al queda.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2008, 08:54:38 AM »
I rest my case:

lol  i should have read up further.   lol

So does a warranty come with ownership?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2008, 09:01:38 AM »
lol  i should have read up further.   lol

So does a warranty come with ownership?

Dude, I sweat to God I try not to get myself in any of these discussions, but I see A LOT of people making allegations that have long been proven to be wrong. I mean, who AT THIS STAGE OF THE GAME can seriously say that OBL, who I hate by the way, planned the 9/11 attacks and that he is a Taliban. I mean... what can you say?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2008, 10:45:25 AM »
Dude, I sweat to God I try not to get myself in any of these discussions, but I see A LOT of people making allegations that have long been proven to be wrong. I mean, who AT THIS STAGE OF THE GAME can seriously say that OBL, who I hate by the way, planned the 9/11 attacks and that he is a Taliban. I mean... what can you say?

wordplay, nothing more. He trained them, he funded them, he was protected by them, both organisations are linked.
175lbs by 31st July

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2008, 10:56:30 AM »
wordplay, nothing more. He trained them, he funded them, he was protected by them, both organisations are linked.

You still haven't addressed what you said.

Why not?

Osama was a member of the taliban - he planned the attacks - so yes the taliban attacked america via al queda.

and

LOOK YOU FVCKING RETARD - I HAVE AT NO POINT SAID OSSAMA BIN LADEN IS A TALIBAN

I HAVE AT NO POINT IN THIS THREAD SAID BIN LADEN IS A TALIBAN

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2008, 12:58:15 PM »
I know alot of you are for Obama and that's your choice, but not a good one in my book.
But that's just my oppion.
There is so many things people that most of you don't know about him and his relationships with others.
He had different mintors growing up, and some of them were not shown on T.V, and there the ones they don't want you to know about. They won't even say the real reason why Col. Powel is backing him.
There's so much the voters don't know and it probaley won't matter to them anyway because most of them don't know what he believes in and really stands for. If he believes in what you think he dose,
then he would't have been hanging with the wrong people to cause all this conterversty.
Look at the picture, you don't hear all of these bad relationships about Mc Caine do you.
He would't put himself there. I feel sorry for this country if he's elected.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2008, 01:03:49 PM »
I know alot of you are for Obama and that's your choice, but not a good one in my book.
But that's just my oppion.
There is so many things people that most of you don't know about him and his relationships with others.
He had different mintors growing up, and some of them were not shown on T.V, and there the ones they don't want you to know about. They won't even say the real reason why Col. Powel is backing him.
There's so much the voters don't know and it probaley won't matter to them anyway because most of them don't know what he believes in and really stands for. If he believes in what you think he dose,
then he would't have been hanging with the wrong people to cause all this conterversty.
Look at the picture, you don't hear all of these bad relationships about Mc Caine do you.
He would't put himself there. I feel sorry for this country if he's elected.

You can thank BUSH for most of this.  Had BUSH just even had a average presidency Obama would have never made it in the primaries. 

As far as his mentors and all that other stuff, it's just fear spin.  Most people are acting as if the second Obama gets elect we become the United Communists States of America and EVERYONE's taxes will quadruple.   It's ridiculous.   

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2008, 02:01:45 PM »
i said it by mistake, as i was caught up in arguing, and slapper managed to wear me down into saying what he wanted me to - i will not be caught out by him again.

However he has not addressed that I said the taliban and al queda are linked - iand hence osama and the taliban are linked - i proved this by my link - he conveniently ignored this throughout my posts though.

unless he thinks america went into afganistan to take over their vast fortunes in oil and mineral reserves  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2008, 03:08:01 PM »
The US invaded Afghanistan for the potassium.
G

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »
The US invaded Afghanistan for the potassium.

No i think it was for the Opium lol.