Author Topic: why dont jay cutler eat efas in his diets??  (Read 1575 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
why dont jay cutler eat efas in his diets??
« on: October 16, 2008, 06:20:41 PM »
ive seen all of jays videos and i noticed he doesnt include or talk about efas? ya know...essential fatty acids like fish oil and almonds etc..he eats lean proteins and carbs....i wonder if he were to do this and include the good fat in his diets he would be better?? imagined if he worked with dave palumbo...that would be interesting to say the least...what do yall think???
w

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: why dont jay cutler eat efas in his diets??
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 02:45:46 AM »
ive seen all of jays videos and i noticed he doesnt include or talk about efas? ya know...essential fatty acids like fish oil and almonds etc..he eats lean proteins and carbs....i wonder if he were to do this and include the good fat in his diets he would be better?? imagined if he worked with dave palumbo...that would be interesting to say the least...what do yall think???
We all think that there is an oven missing your head somewhere

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 02:54:58 AM »

Maybe Jay Cutler should try dining from Mike Dusa's ass like you.  You are a retarded POS.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 02:57:05 AM »
We all think you should shut your fuckin your pie hole fagg hagg

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 04:21:35 AM »
good post
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 04:26:19 AM »
good post
You have logged in under the wrong account Blutwo

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 04:42:06 AM »

You really are a the ultimate sucker, aren't you? Don't you feel lonely so deep at the bottom?

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 05:15:58 AM »
Jay eats 5lbs of fish a day. Efas are the least of his concerns.
Team Yates

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 08:49:30 AM »

He should work with nasser.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 08:53:22 AM »
He should work with nasser.
Unfortunately Nasser stuck the fish oil in his delts

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 09:05:58 AM »

yea.. those efa's are gonna give him the edge huh  ::)