Author Topic: my pics  (Read 6435 times)

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
my pics
« on: October 17, 2008, 01:06:20 AM »
be truthfuly

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
Re: my pics
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 01:09:02 AM »
i was 228 in those pics i have more at www.myspace.com/h5llidae

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 01:56:58 AM »
How long you been training for?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 02:00:26 AM »
You look pretty good man.

What's your diet look like, and what are your goals in training?  Height?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 02:34:15 AM »
you will never amount to anything..
Oh brother... ::)

The guy never claimed he was gonna be a IFBB pro, just a regular dude that works out.

We cant all be huge beasts like you,"big" L dawg. Throwing 315 around on incline for easy reps like you and your training partners, you must be monsters!!!!!!! ::)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 03:13:09 AM »
You have a long torso, which may amount to a nice waistline when all that fat is trimmed off. Lats are terrible. Decent chest and arms but certainly nothing special. Legs appear to have good size in the side triceps, even calves showing promise. You look skinny next to Desmond, though.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 04:39:26 PM »
be truthfuly

OK. I think you've got potential, dawg. But you've gotta lose the body fat...and take MuscleTech.  ;)

LOL!  :D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 04:42:06 PM »
good natural size
G

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 04:49:34 PM »
be truthfuly
Just keep on working out and dieting, the results will come in time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 08:12:39 AM »
decent natural size for the arms.

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 11:27:56 PM »
Oh brother... ::)

The guy never claimed he was gonna be a IFBB pro, just a regular dude that works out.

We cant all be huge beasts like you,"big" L dawg. Throwing 315 around on incline for easy reps like you and your training partners, you must be monsters!!!!!!! ::)

i do wanta go pro before 40

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 11:30:10 PM »
You look pretty good man.

What's your diet look like, and what are your goals in training?  Height?
5'11. i am bulking. i guess i gotta post more pics too..i wanta hit 240 by may

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 11:32:05 PM »
You have a long torso, which may amount to a nice waistline when all that fat is trimmed off. Lats are terrible. Decent chest and arms but certainly nothing special. Legs appear to have good size in the side triceps, even calves showing promise. You look skinny next to Desmond, though.
i will have a 30in wasit when i cut down, my arms suck, my chest is great and calf suck.  DO YALL HAVE MYSPACE?  IM GOING TO TAKE MORE PICS AFTER MY NEXT PH RUN

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 11:39:06 PM »

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 05:25:03 PM »
Clean up  your diet, if u want some help PM me :)

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 10:31:29 AM »
Clean up  your diet, if u want some help PM me :)
sure wm5holla@yahoo

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 04:23:24 PM »
be truthfuly
hey dude.

ok, the truth

youve got a long way to go. but you look good man. im assuming your natural, and youve got some good size assuming that im right. if you want to go pro by 40 like you say, youve got alot of work ahead of you.

welcome to getbig.com

oh..a tip...  do not take any insults seriously.

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 04:28:45 PM »
i have never used ASS before, i ran hdrol in may and i plan to run Epi for 4-6 this winter. Yea i know ima chuncky,, I will be doing a hard cut to 5% starting in may09.. so i got 6months to bulk and try to add 17pds...ahah

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 04:39:51 PM »
i have never used ASS before, i ran hdrol in may and i plan to run Epi for 4-6 this winter. Yea i know ima chuncky,, I will be doing a hard cut to 5% starting in may09.. so i got 6months to bulk and try to add 17pds...ahah

well first tip, stop worrying about how much u weigh, no one cares what u weigh, and in the end it only matters how u look.

And cutting down to 5% is going to take u a LONG ass time, and wont happen the first time u diet. So stop thinking about numbers so much, and just start eating better, training hard, and taking ur time.

This shit doesnt happen overnight, its a very very long journey. So treat it as a marathon and not a sprint like u are doing.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 04:40:30 PM »
hey i wouldnt try to cut yet. you have alot of muscle you need to put on your frame before you stand a chance to turn pro. and thats not a flame bro, you look good, thats just the way bodybuilding is, you gotta have a ton of muscle.  right now focus on adding a ton of clean quality lean size through hard work and high prtoein. wait to cut the body fat untill you take that 'next step'.. at that point it will come off much faster and you will not lose any muscle either.. if you diet down now youll be spending a whole lot of time not making any gains when you still have a tremendous amount of gains you need to be making.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 04:53:36 PM »
hey i wouldnt try to cut yet. you have alot of muscle you need to put on your frame before you stand a chance to turn pro. and thats not a flame bro, you look good, thats just the way bodybuilding is, you gotta have a ton of muscle.  right now focus on adding a ton of clean quality lean size through hard work and high prtoein. wait to cut the body fat untill you take that 'next step'.. at that point it will come off much faster and you will not lose any muscle either.. if you diet down now youll be spending a whole lot of time not making any gains when you still have a tremendous amount of gains you need to be making.

good advice, what is he trying to do? be a natural pro?? If he is, thats not too hard, but if he's trying to be an IFBB pro thats a different story. I wouldnt even think about that right now.

And I would definetely start cleaning up my diet, and not use the term bulking as an excuse to eat junk, because all that will do is get him fatter than he already is. Especially if he is natural, he cant afford to try to putting on a lot of weight. What he needs to do is put on muscle. this is why tons of guys "bulk" 30 or 40lsb and when they diet, they only keep about 5 or 6lbs because most of it was FAT and water retention. When they could have ate relatively clean, put on 20 or so quality pounds and only have to diet off 10lbs instead of 35 or 40lbs, and have a lot less trouble dieting when they decide to do so,  you'll lose alot less muscle when dieting and u'll  look better all year long :)

And lastly hollidae, if u want to be an IFBB pro, there is no way u can stay natural.....Ifbb pros are doing alot more than Hdrol and epistane :), but like i said, dont even worry about that yet, ur far from there, just gain some quality muscle :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 05:03:35 PM »
good advice, what is he trying to do? be a natural pro?? If he is, thats not too hard, but if he's trying to be an IFBB pro thats a different story. I wouldnt even think about that right now.

And I would definetely start cleaning up my diet, and not use the term bulking as an excuse to eat junk, because all that will do is get him fatter than he already is. Especially if he is natural, he cant afford to try to putting on a lot of weight. What he needs to do is put on muscle. this is why tons of guys "bulk" 30 or 40lsb and when they diet, they only keep about 5 or 6lbs because most of it was FAT and water retention. When they could have ate relatively clean, put on 20 or so quality pounds and only have to diet off 10lbs instead of 35 or 40lbs, and have a lot less trouble dieting when they decide to do so,  you'll lose alot less muscle when dieting and u'll  look better all year long :)

And lastly hollidae, if u want to be an IFBB pro, there is no way u can stay natural.....Ifbb pros are doing alot more than Hdrol and epistane :), but like i said, dont even worry about that yet, ur far from there, just gain some quality muscle :)
agreed on all counts.

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 05:11:04 PM »
I would like a pro in my life, im not in  rush.. my goal now are just to add good size.. im not worry the word "pro" till 2019.. I notgoing to cut intill may 09 and HOPEFULY get readly for my first show in oct or nov 09.. once angain i am not natty. i plan to run test e in the winter of 09

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »
i have 17 more pics at www.myspace.com/h5llidae

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 05:24:50 PM »
Quote from: The Epidemic;408127

my favortive pic above,