Author Topic: New Cycle  (Read 1722 times)

marc81

• Getbig I
New Cycle
« on: October 17, 2008, 05:15:22 AM »
Hi Guys,

Thinking of doing the following cycle.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg/week (250mgMonday + 250mgThursday)
Week 1-4 Test Prop 50mg/ED
Week 1-10 Deca 300mg/week (150mgWednesday + 150mgSaturday)

Thanks for the help

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
Re: New Cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 07:14:48 AM »
  Why would'nt you combine the E and deca in one shot twice a week ? Half the injections.
  When you say test-prop, are you talking about d-bol or some other oral ?

marc81

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 07:37:12 AM »
Thanks for the idea of combining the shot.
I meant Test Prop (injectable)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 08:29:08 AM »
looks good.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 09:09:28 AM »
12 weeks isnt long enough to get any real gains, and if you do they will not solidify and youll lose em quick. especially running a long acting roid like deca... if your set on 12 weeks switch to NPP and run it through the week 15 and use the prop weeks 13 14 15 as well then week 16 do your pct (hcg + nolva (optional .. + adex) )...but id say push it to 20 weeks run the test prop weeks 1-4 and 21-23 and run deca weeks 1-15 and npp 16-23 test enan weeks 1-20 then pct weeks 24 with hcg +nolva (again adex is optional)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 06:07:11 PM »
What's your previous cycle and lifting experience?

io856

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 07:03:42 PM »
I agree with tbombz on this one, on my shorter 8 week cycles I see far less retention of muscle mass than the 12 week cycles. I am not sure about the length of my next cycle. Although by the 10th week by nuts shrink to raisins and my sex drive is 0  ;)

marc81

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 07:38:38 PM »
Emmortal - One previous cycle, Test E - 500mg/week Week 1-10 + DBol(oral) Week 1-4.  One year ago.
                Lifting 4 years.  6', 207lbs.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 08:05:17 PM »
You're current plan will be fine. No reason it can't be.

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 08:59:37 PM »
I think your plan will work fine but i would consider as someone mentioned running the deca a longer peroid of time, which in turn means you have to run the Test E also a longer time probably 2 or 3 weeks longer than the deca. IMO i would switch to a stonger injectable such as tren and drop the deca. Deca for some works just fine as does EQ, but i prefer something stronger which is going to give me better gains and more bang for my buck. Trying dropping the Deca and getting some tren. Even if you have to run Tren En instead of Acetate i think you will have better results and be more satisfied with the cycle.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 10:22:40 PM »
I think your plan will work fine but i would consider as someone mentioned running the deca a longer peroid of time, which in turn means you have to run the Test E also a longer time probably 2 or 3 weeks longer than the deca. IMO i would switch to a stonger injectable such as tren and drop the deca. Deca for some works just fine as does EQ, but i prefer something stronger which is going to give me better gains and more bang for my buck. Trying dropping the Deca and getting some tren. Even if you have to run Tren En instead of Acetate i think you will have better results and be more satisfied with the cycle.

He's stopping the deca at wk 10 and running the test-e 2 more wks, this should be fine. If he ran it even another 2wks it would be perfect, but as it will be a pretty good cycle and easy to come off of.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2008, 11:21:42 PM »
I agree with tbombz on this one, on my shorter 8 week cycles I see far less retention of muscle mass than the 12 week cycles. I am not sure about the length of my next cycle. Although by the 10th week by nuts shrink to raisins and my sex drive is 0  ;)
you lose your sex drive while using testosterone? or are you running cycles without test in them?

marc81

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 03:22:36 AM »
ArnoldJr - Do you mean run the Test-E for 14 weeks, instead of 12? 

tolliscd - How much and how long would you run the Tren Acetate for?

Thansk Alot

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 06:12:32 AM »

Listen to Emmortal and 4thAD: HCG through the cycle dude.  Within 4 hours of the shot you'll be yourself again.  Push it up to 1000iu and busting a nut will be all that matters. 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 03:41:09 AM »
Well, Marc...

I think your cycle looks fine and i don't think you need to change anything about it. It's only your 2nd cycle so there's no need to do anything crazy or fine tune everything. If you want you can extend that cycle for a month, but you should get good gains with what you have already listed.

PS. there's no need to take tren A just yet, see how you respond to the basics before adding more things. One more thing, add you're deca to the test and you don't have to take so many shots.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2008, 10:58:35 AM »
Listen to Emmortal and 4thAD: HCG through the cycle dude.  Within 4 hours of the shot you'll be yourself again.  Push it up to 1000iu and busting a nut will be all that matters. 
okay im gonna try it. i havent used any hcg at all , ever, and i have a stockpile of the shit.. ill shoot some today and report back.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 11:06:15 AM »
okay im gonna try it. i havent used any hcg at all , ever, and i have a stockpile of the shit.. ill shoot some today and report back.

Muwahaha!  No you won't.  You'll be too busy jerkin it or looking for ANY woman.

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2008, 11:12:22 AM »
I'm with AJ here, the cycle looks good.  I like the fact that your cutting the deca out two weeks before the test. 12 week cycles are fine. I like to run my cycles longer, but 12 weeks will be fine. If your still feeling good and healthy at week continue running the test 16 - 20 weeks. You might be pleasantly surprised. You might also want to run some T3 with the deca to keep BF down, and IMO definitely run some HCG while on cycle.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2008, 11:16:01 AM »
I'm with AJ here, the cycle looks good.  I like the fact that your cutting the deca out two weeks before the test. 12 week cycles are fine. I like to run my cycles longer, but 12 weeks will be fine. If your still feeling good and healthy at week continue running the test 16 - 20 weeks. You might be pleasantly surprised. You might also want to run some T3 with the deca to keep BF down, and IMO definitely run some HCG while on cycle.

hey 4th...i got 1ml bacterio water and amps with 5kiu and 2.5kiu hcg...  think if i mix the 1ml with 2.5k iu and then inject 2 iu on a slin pin, that will be good ? should be about 500iu hcg ?

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2008, 11:21:50 AM »
with 2500iu vial I would mix 2.5cc bacto water. Then every .5cc on the slin pin will give you 500iu. I just dont like the really small shots, and 1/2 cc of water is nothing to shoot.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »

hey 4th...i got 1ml bacterio water and amps with 5kiu and 2.5kiu hcg...  think if i mix the 1ml with 2.5k iu and then inject 2 iu on a slin pin, that will be good ? should be about 500iu hcg ?

Fwiw, I got some bac stat water from the pharmacy.  My amps were nearly 2ml, which gave twice the volume and made dividing it twice as easy, even with .5 slin pins.  Of course, the 8mm needle meant I had to draw from the neck of a 3ml syringe with the slin pin in the right hand and the 3ml barrel in the left... but that's another story.

IMO, 1000iu won't do you any harm.  Just don't make a habit of it for weeks on end.

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2008, 12:04:58 PM »
Fwiw, I got some bac stat water from the pharmacy.  My amps were nearly 2ml, which gave twice the volume and made dividing it twice as easy, even with .5 slin pins.  Of course, the 8mm needle meant I had to draw from the neck of a 3ml syringe with the slin pin in the right hand and the 3ml barrel in the left... but that's another story.

IMO, 1000iu won't do you any harm.  Just don't make a habit of it for weeks on end.

You could run 500iu 2xew, or e3d for a very long time with out becoming desensitized. Studies have proved this to be the case and is a very safe dose. Studies have also proved this to be the optimal dose for keeping the leydig cells alive and avoiding testicular atrophy.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 02:43:12 PM »
ArnoldJr - Do you mean run the Test-E for 14 weeks, instead of 12? 

tolliscd - How much and how long would you run the Tren Acetate for?

Thansk Alot

The way you have it planned out is fine. All I'm saying is that if you ran the test-e another 2 wks it would be an even better transition to the off period but will be fine with the way you have it planned. IF you have enough test to last 14wks go for it, if not, don't worry about it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2008, 07:53:30 AM »

Wellllll?  ;D