Author Topic: The George W Bush Presidential Library.........  (Read 633 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
The George W Bush Presidential Library.........
« on: October 17, 2008, 09:54:01 AM »
the George W Bush library will cost 500 Million dollars to construct. what presidential accomplishments will it display ?

personally, i can not think of one

discuss....

NT

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The George W Bush Presidential Library.........
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 10:59:18 AM »
that is a lot for something that will be the size of  closet and have zilch in it.

maybe a Diebold machine?  Or his crashed up tricycle. 

or a fucking pretzel.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 11:02:29 AM »
the George W Bush library will cost 500 Million dollars to construct. what presidential accomplishments will it display ?

discuss....

NT

he should make them donate the money to the bail out

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 12:14:20 PM »

discuss....

NT

I'd like to see the list of books that George has read throughout his lifetime.  Might be able to fill up a coffee table.

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 12:41:24 PM »
George Bush has clearly made many mistakes in his two terms, no denying that.  And he might not be the smartest person to stand in the oval office, but he is much smarter than people give him credit for. 

Plus, people tend to underestimate the balance of powers in the U.S..  You can't hold him sole responsible for everything.  It's not the way the system works. 

That being said, he is still crap.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 09:04:02 AM »

discuss....

NT

:o  You mean you guys haven't heard?  The George W. Bush Presidential Library burned to the ground.

The California brush fires got out of control and everything inside was destroyed. Yep, both books gone!
It's was kind of sad too, ...cause he had almost even completely finished coloring in the 2nd one.  :'(
w

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 09:06:42 AM »
I'd like to see the list of books that George has read throughout his lifetime.  Might be able to fill up a coffee table.

I have read more books in the last year than Bush has read in the last ten.  I am certain of that.  :'(

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 09:14:50 AM »
I have read more books in the last year than Bush has read in the last ten.  I am certain of that.  :'(

That's an unfair comparison and you know it. You have plenty of time on your hands to read,
whereas he is constantly busy what with all his vacations in Crawford, clearing brush on his ranch, dropping the ball all over the place, presidenting and being a decider. Do you know how difficult and challenging it must be to subvert the constitution the way he has? That's a full time job mister... with very little time left over for reading books.  Besides, ...you have a brain, ...and he, ...well, ...you know.  :-\
w

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 10:44:56 AM »