Author Topic: Joe the Plumber is a Red Herring  (Read 411 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Joe the Plumber is a Red Herring
« on: October 17, 2008, 11:01:36 PM »
this is election is too long and there are far to many red herrings.

I have no idea how people can tolerate this.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Joe the Plumber is a Red Herring
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 11:09:54 PM »
Yep. When is the last time anyone gave a fuck about a vice presidential nominee? The ACORN thing makes absolutely no sense if given even a second's thought. However, it's becoming front page news because so few Republicans understand it.

The Joe Plumber thing is simply outrageous though.  People in the tax bracket that Obama's plan would help have fallen for McCain's line... all because plumbing is a working class profession. Almost none of the commenters actually understand the tax plan and they have foolishly latched on to the "spread the wealth around" clip even though it has an entirely different meaning out of context.

The GOP are masters of illusion. It's chilling.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »
Acorn isnt committing any crimes.. they REGISTER voters, they dont VOTE for people... When a individual signs a REGISTER TO VOTE form, its a Federal Document and ACORN has to turn it into officials, when doing this they stamp it "SUSPICIOUS"...  Its a total smoke screen to get the topic off the economy.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 11:29:40 PM »
The GOP are masters of illusion. It's chilling.

I agree,

Something I would add is the Democrat's reactions are predictable. As if it's from a playbook or something. It goes back and forth, while it enrages dipshit sheep creating more division than unity.