Author Topic: Classic PWNING of a FOX NEWS LIES..  (Read 302 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Classic PWNING of a FOX NEWS LIES..
« on: October 17, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »
Im chatting with this guy next to me about politics while on the Treadmill.... So he tells me... "i cant vote for Obama he pall around with unrepentant terrorists and hes going to raise my taxes"  (classic republican fox news talking point words) I ask him what news channel he watches and of course... FOX NOISE... I say..  Do you even know what a Unrepentant terrorist is?  He says... "no but i can tell its bad" LOL  nice response... I explain to him the whole "Bill Ayres - Obama "connection"  sitting on education boards, and working on passing education reform in Chicago of course he never heard those FACTS before....

Then we talk about taxes... This guy is between 45-50 id guess... He is a salesman of a Carpet/tile store...  i didnt pry into his business, but i know hes not making 250k.  I explain to him the tax breakdown, of course he had no idea and thought Obama was going to raise everyones taxes since thats all the REPUBIC party talks about...

its really sad so many people are fed lies by the News Corp. aka FOX NOISE. No wonder people are so miss-informed in this country.  People dont know what to believe.   Not everyone is smart enough to go look up the shit on their own...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Classic PWNING of a FOX NEWS LIES..
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 01:04:17 AM »
ok.....

These threads about who's better, McCain or Obama and every other distraction, (fox news) in between is getting lame. It's no differnet than listening to two people argue over who's fart smells better. It's ironic that politicians like to talk about honoring the Constitution, a free market, inaliable rights/freedom from servitude, etc.. and yet here we are, voting for two men who want to "change" things, again.

We don't need more change. Politicians have changed things enough to fuck everything up. We need to follow the  guidlines that limited government and empowered the people, I don't see that happening with either of these two guys as president.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Classic PWNING of a FOX NEWS LIES..
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 01:13:37 AM »
ok.....

These threads about who's better, McCain or Obama and every other distraction, (fox news) in between is getting lame. It's no differnet than listening to two people argue over who's fart smells better. It's ironic that politicians like to talk about honoring the Constitution, a free market, inaliable rights/freedom from servitude, etc.. and yet here we are, voting for two men who want to "change" things, again.

We don't need more change. Politicians have changed things enough to fuck everything up. We need to follow the  guidlines that limited government and empowered the people, I don't see that happening with either of these two guys as president.

But whose do, Batman?

Ask FOX News and get one answer, ask MSNBC and get another.

Damn, be objective, Hulk.
G