Author Topic: Getbigger sports 19 inchers !! (not a joke ...see pic inside )  (Read 28693 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Getbigger sports 19 inchers !! (not a joke ...see pic inside )
« Reply #350 on: October 25, 2008, 08:44:19 AM »
"my coach is extremely rear"  ??? isn't that what i'm saying?? so why are you arguing me on that point.  IT IS NOT COMMON.

Because a guy is tested doesn't mean he's clean.  Over the last few months, there were several gold medals taken away from olympic athletes who passed the test at the time.  U might not have any reason to lie for them but they might have reasons to lie to you, then you run with the lie which makes you look silly.

what i was saying is rare is both a great bench and a great deadlift. Then again look at Lamar Gant

I will stand by my point in th elower weight classes 3x bw dead is not rare

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #351 on: October 25, 2008, 08:51:32 AM »
what i was saying is rare is both a great bench and a great deadlift. Then again look at Lamar Gant

I will stand by my point in th elower weight classes 3x bw dead is not rare
Kazmaier was one of the few SHW's to have a huge bench and pull, 661 bench and 887 deadlift, Jon Cole was good too 600 plus bench and 880's pull.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #352 on: October 25, 2008, 10:00:19 AM »
exactly still def possible

Yet andy bolton...hug squat and dead though 'only' benches what 550-600lbs?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #353 on: October 25, 2008, 10:11:33 AM »
Jealous clowns speculating over the internet in this thread.

If Meso were 220, then I'd suspect him, but he's 190ish. I've seen my fare share of black men at that weight with big muscle bellies, and they all can't be on the sauce. He's a kid with great genetics.

Obviously, Sevastese lives in Eastern Europe, a place where there aren't any black men. It's perfectly natural for him to jealous and spend hours over speculating some guy whom he's never met, or who's juicing stack does not impact his life in any way.  ::)

Meso, bro, you've got nothing to prove. Just keep training hard.  8)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #354 on: October 25, 2008, 10:13:05 AM »
Did you guys read the workout description ?

That's a workout worthy of Lee Priest maybe ...although he goes a little lighter these days

Just a question here.. How many black men have you known or interacted with through the course of your life? And no, I don't mean Africans, but Americans and West Indians.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #355 on: October 25, 2008, 10:16:07 AM »
In Ireland where i live thereare also few black men.

Ones in my gym seem to fall into 2 groups.

Thin and small though very lean

Long muscle bellies and good shape.

There seems to be no middle ground.

However these are Nigerians and Ghanains. Look more like sprinters and warriors than a lot of other african antionalities.

One called Murray i around 6'6 with a booming voice. He is not huge muscularly by any means, but i would say around 210-20. Though his strength was very very good.

Sunday, is small and thin though very ripped. I mean super ripped

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: October 25, 2008, 10:47:13 AM »
The guy looks great! Has the ideal kind of full, round muscle bellies with deep separations.
Of course every guy that lacks this kind of genetics will have to say he sneaks the juice, just so they feel less inadequate hehehe.
Howard

We are fortunate to have amongst ourselves incredibly gifted people like meso78, who are life time natties and have 19 inch biceps ( he provided a photo with a measuring tape )

I for one am impressed beyond words and want to add that not only is he a natty benching 405 lbs, but also he contibues to grow and maintains a ripped physique by eating only 2 jamaican meals a day without paying attention to diet .

I envy you Mesomorph78, for being so genetically gifted, probably the most gifted ever on strength and size+ rippedness.

Here's the man himself : let's praise his lifetime natty accomplishments and not bash him .

Here is the MAN himself describing his lifts in detail ...

" my shoulder press is
on dumbells 110's for 7 reps final set
incline presses... at my gym we dont have a proper freewight incline stand so i do smith and dumbelll week obviously dumbells...
most ive ever maxed with on incline dumbells was 150.. usual workouts i g up to 130's
on the smith i incline 315.. for 10 reps on a usual workout day.... max on a good day 352... this smith machine is easy.. well i think so like at jd dawudos gym when i train with my friend there...his smith is a lot harder... 315 for 7 on his.."

wow! that's all I gotta say : WOW!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #357 on: October 25, 2008, 03:33:48 PM »
Jealous clowns speculating over the internet in this thread.

If Meso were 220, then I'd suspect him, but he's 190ish. I've seen my fare share of black men at that weight with big muscle bellies, and they all can't be on the sauce. He's a kid with great genetics.

Obviously, Sevastese lives in Eastern Europe, a place where there aren't any black men. It's perfectly natural for him to jealous and spend hours over speculating some guy whom he's never met, or who's juicing stack does not impact his life in any way.  ::)

Meso, bro, you've got nothing to prove. Just keep training hard.  8)
thx man....  not worried about sev i just find his jealousy amusing...
hope your training is going well
mes
thx for the shout out as well howard
choice is an illusion

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #358 on: October 25, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »
with all due respect Meso,

how much of your results do you contribute to BGG?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #359 on: October 25, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »
Just a question here.. How many black men have you known or interacted with through the course of your life? And no, I don't mean Africans, but Americans and West Indians.

:D

You gotta be shitting me

Besides living since 1996 till 2005 in US

I worked out and lived in Detroit area which is one of the darkest regions of America

I worked out @ the blackest Powerhouse there is,and was trained by a black pro :Ron Love

I dated black chicks, had many black friends, my 2 best buddies were as black as they come : Segun Maku ( former top squash pro ) and Conya Robinson ( former div I power forward )

Besides that ... I been bodybuilding since 91  and did my first show in 94 ...I know what genetics are since I have some decent ones

You don't because you are a beginner wannabe who thinks that if you keep on lifting you keep on improving.

sorry to break itto ya but it ain't like that !

woof mothafucker

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #360 on: October 25, 2008, 04:13:30 PM »
exactly still def possible

Yet andy bolton...hug squat and dead though 'only' benches what 550-600lbs?
actually i think Andy Bolton is one of around 20-25 guys who have benched 600 raw.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #361 on: October 25, 2008, 04:16:42 PM »
ur prob right i dont know a lot about PLing.

Ill use ed coan then...monstrous squats and dead...very good bench lol

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #362 on: October 25, 2008, 04:24:22 PM »

WTF??? why do people keep writing BGG, Big Gay Genes...it's Big Black Genes BBG lol.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: October 25, 2008, 05:34:09 PM »
WTF??? why do people keep writing BGG, Big Gay Genes...it's Big Black Genes BBG lol.
black guy genes seems more appropriate, imho

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #364 on: October 25, 2008, 06:03:02 PM »
:D

You gotta be shitting me

Besides living since 1996 till 2005 in US

I worked out and lived in Detroit area which is one of the darkest regions of America

I worked out @ the blackest Powerhouse there is,and was trained by a black pro :Ron Love

I dated black chicks, had many black friends, my 2 best buddies were as black as they come : Segun Maku ( former top squash pro ) and Conya Robinson ( former div I power forward )

Besides that ... I been bodybuilding since 91  and did my first show in 94 ...I know what genetics are since I have some decent ones

You don't because you are a beginner wannabe who thinks that if you keep on lifting you keep on improving.

sorry to break itto ya but it ain't like that !

woof mothafucker

So you're a negro lover.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: October 25, 2008, 06:05:52 PM »
So you're a negro lover.

colorof the skin is absolutely irrelevant tome ...

maybe in your trailer park in rural Alabama it is....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: October 25, 2008, 06:07:20 PM »
colorof the skin is absolutely irrelevant tome ...

maybe in your trailer park in rural Alabama it is....
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: October 25, 2008, 06:08:02 PM »
So you're a negro lover.

pure class, as always ::)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #368 on: October 25, 2008, 06:08:42 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: October 25, 2008, 06:28:22 PM »
pure class, as always ::)
From the supposed straight guy that posed for a gay magazine for money..........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: October 26, 2008, 05:01:35 AM »

whats bgg?
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #371 on: October 26, 2008, 05:02:19 AM »
black guy genes meso

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: October 26, 2008, 05:10:31 AM »
oh...
i think all races have good genes... blacks and white probably have a greater percentage though
well to that question i'd have to say all of it ... i  hink for me its the shape of the muscle that makes the impact not necessarily the size
choice is an illusion

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #373 on: October 26, 2008, 05:20:45 AM »
This rubbish is still going on  ???
Look Sev before you go start another thread claiming someone isnt natural just because they have better genes than you ...dont..

Meso has great genetics that why he looks like he does , not cos of gear cos he is well a mesomorph plain and simple..

I dont give to shits wat gh15 whispers in your ear whilst he is nailing you from behind because he is wrong..

He puts everyone into these catagories as though they are a clone..

Has he met every single person in the world that lifts? no , so how can he or you say what can be acheived before touching gear..you cant..

I hop between NZ and Australia..I see lots of maoris and islanders in my job,these guys have the mad genetics much like meso..

Some of these guys dont even lift weights and they look better than what you do , and you have dieted hard used gear etc etc..

The ones that do lift train in a way that leaves you scratching your head thinking how the fuk do they grow training like that ?

Diet is another area that alot dont even pay attention to, they may eat one meal a day or live off junk food but it still doesnt effect the way they look..

And steroids , give me a break , alot of these guys think protein powders are drugs so if you think they are geared up to the eyeballs then think again.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: October 26, 2008, 05:22:36 AM »
This rubbish is still going on  ???
Look Sev before you go start another thread claiming someone isnt natural just because they have better genes than you ...dont..

Meso has great genetics that why he looks like he does , not cos of gear cos he is well a mesomorph plain and simple..

I dont give to shits wat gh15 whispers in your ear whilst he is nailing you from behind because he is wrong..

He puts everyone into these catagories as though they are a clone..

Has he met every single person in the world that lifts? no , so how can he or you say what can be acheived before touching gear..you cant..

I hop between NZ and Australia..I see lots of maoris and islanders in my job,these guys have the mad genetics much like meso..

Some of these guys dont even lift weights and they look better than what you do , and you have dieted hard used gear etc etc..

The ones that do lift train in a way that leaves you scratching your head thinking how the fuk do they grow training like that ?

Diet is another area that alot dont even pay attention to, they may eat one meal a day or live off junk food but it still doesnt effect the way they look..

And steroids , give me a break , alot of these guys think protein powders are drugs so if you think they are geared up to the eyeballs then think again.

wow ..

1 page long meltdoown !

you really don't know shit ..I am actually convinced now.... :-\