Author Topic: Getbigger sports 19 inchers !! (not a joke ...see pic inside )  (Read 28930 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Getbigger sports 19 inchers !! (not a joke ...see pic inside )
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2008, 06:25:57 AM »
meso ... I love black people ...had quite a few black people as close friends, fucked the fuck of my life ...a jamaican chick ....

I never cared about skin color cause I don't give a fuck what color you are ...

Playing the race card won't change the fact that you lie and now are too embarrased to admit it .

this means nothing to me it was directed to you and sweetmuscles... who is racist not that it matters
bird of a feather flock together..

im a liar yet you have no prove except i have good genetics...
so i should be singled out  because of it...
whatever how many of these threads have been made and what has changed nothing....
after my weekend of rest and still gonna go do what i love to do lift weights

choice is an illusion

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2008, 06:28:10 AM »
this means nothing to me it was directed to you and sweetmuscles... who is racist not that it matters
bird of a feather flock together..

epic black man trying to insinuate that any criticism of him must be racially motivated
no son, it isn't cos u is black. it's because you're a liar. you have a physique far better than anything from the pre steroid era yet claim that you only eat junk twice a day, haven't heard of prohormones after spending years on the boards and in hardcore gyms, claim to have a top 'banking job' when it's clear you have the mental age of a 5 year old.

stop lying ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2008, 06:46:20 AM »
I don't have to makeyou look foolish ...you're doing an excellent jobyourself ...

why the fuck do you care if during bulking up I decided that I'll drink 2 cartons of milk and 2 large snickers ?? I wasn't cutting you know ...

I was also drinking 3 lbs of chicken breast a day plus other stuff ...

and @ 1 o'clock in the morning I's have 1 lb of icecream with 15 raw eggwhites ...

I chose 100 mg dbol in 5 week cycles because at that time it was the only product available that I knew it was legit ( getting it from a pharmacy )

This is the guy that says I don't know anything about drugs or lifting folks.  Mr. Dbol only, at 100mg/day for five weeks, ice cream at 1am is ok because it had 50g of protein next to it.  "Welcome to mass central." lolz.

Remember when you said of your gains, "I'm keeping all of it."  haha.  So did you keep anything but the fat?  Are you capable of ever admitting you were mistaken about something, but that you're wiser now?  

You've got heart man, I'll give you that.  I don't think laziness is your problem.  But you should do some learning about nutrition and, if you're going around again, proper drug use.

Epic going back and editing your post on page 2 btw.  I'm not out to get you man, but some of the shit you do is so amazingly stupid I've got to let others know that it's not the way to go.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2008, 07:01:17 AM »
This is the guy that says I don't know anything about drugs or lifting folks.  Mr. Dbol only, at 100mg/day for five weeks, ice cream at 1am is ok because it had 50g of protein next to it.  "Welcome to mass central." lolz.

Remember when you said of your gains, "I'm keeping all of it."  haha.  So did you keep anything but the fat?  Are you capable of ever admitting you were mistaken about something, but that you're wiser now?  

You've got heart man, I'll give you that.  I don't think laziness is your problem.  But you should do some learning about nutrition and, if you're going around again, proper drug use.

Epic going back and editing your post on page 2 btw.  I'm not out to get you man, but some of the shit you do is so amazingly stupid I've got to let others know that it's not the way to go.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

you analizing my drug use and nutrition ?

You are something ...

If you are so knowledgeable ...post a picture with the best shape you have ever been in ....

if you better my 180 lbs natural at 8 % ..I'll erase my account hahahaha

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2008, 07:02:58 AM »
Aparently GETBIG loves a liar who keeps going and going

meso78, adrian,true apenis, etc

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2008, 07:12:43 AM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D

you analizing my drug use and nutrition ?

You are something ...

If you are so knowledgeable ...post a picture with the best shape you have ever been in ....

if you better my 180 lbs natural at 8 % ..I'll erase my account hahahaha

I do not.  I'm 182 @ about 12%, 5'10".  I never claimed to be anything special, especially by Getbig standards.

You're missing the point.  I didn't say you looked like shit.  I said you're an idiot.

You workout hard man, but you sabotage yourself.  Dbol only cycles.  100mg/day.  A lb of ice cream.  Candy bars.  Yes, I question your drug and nutrition knowledge.  Why not quit trying to reinvent the wheel and just cycle and eat properly?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2008, 07:14:38 AM »

meso78, adrian,true apenis, etc

amazing isn't it?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2008, 07:15:00 AM »
I do not.  I'm 182 @ about 12%, 5'10".  I never claimed to be anything special, especially by Getbig standards.

You're missing the point.  I didn't say you looked like shit.  I said you're an idiot.

You workout hard man, but you sabotage yourself.  Dbol only cycles.  100mg/day.  A lb of ice cream.  Candy bars.  Yes, I question your drug and nutrition knowledge.  Why not quit trying to reinvent the wheel and just cycle and eat properly?
you are 182 12% 5'10 "

WTF DO YOU KNOW ABOUT EATING AND LIFTING ? LET ALONE CYCLING ?

STFU fuxxstix

where do these retards come from ??????

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2008, 07:17:42 AM »
tapeworm ...

a pic is worth a thousand words

you typed several thousands so far   ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2008, 07:25:14 AM »
you are 182 12% 5'10 "

WTF DO YOU KNOW ABOUT EATING AND LIFTING ? LET ALONE CYCLING ?

STFU fuxxstix

where do these retards come from ??????

You sound pretty sure of yourself.  Why not go post your cycles on the S&H board and your diet on the nutrition board?  Is it because you get eaten alive on the nutrition board every time?  And you are so clueless they'll laugh you straight off the drug board?

While you're at it, get 'em to confirm your assessment that someone who is "hard and vascular" is using a g/wk with no AI + dbol like you posted earlier.  ::)  Seriously man.

If everyone agrees a dbol only cycle is the way to go, and simple carbs with high sat fat is the ideal diet, I'll eat my hat.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2008, 07:27:27 AM »
tapeworm ...

a pic is worth a thousand words

you typed several thousands so far   ;)

Get in line stud. 

How does a pic of me looking like nothing special prove that you're not a fool?  I never claimed to be anything special, but you keep insisting you're not a fool.  Only one of us is right.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2008, 07:30:08 AM »
You sound pretty sure of yourself.  Why not go post your cycles on the S&H board and your diet on the nutrition board?  Is it because you get eaten alive on the nutrition board every time?  And you are so clueless they'll laugh you straight off the drug board?

While you're at it, get 'em to confirm your assessment that someone who is "hard and vascular" is using a g/wk with no AI + dbol like you posted earlier.  ::)  Seriously man.

If everyone agrees a dbol only cycle is the way to go, and simple carbs with high sat fat is the ideal diet, I'll eat my hat.

The diff between you and me is :

I do

you ..talk about it  ;)

sincerely .....I don't give a fuck what you take and eat as long as you build a nice body ...there are no rules ...but there is common sense ....

As far as the nutrition board ..I'm ok ...I'm a free lance nutritionist and that's how I make a living.

If I need to rehash  some ideas nutrition wise ...I'll go thru gh15's posts as I find them very informative .

go fucking do something loser ....stop yappin about it

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2008, 07:34:21 AM »
I don't know why anyone would give a shit if meso was natural or not!
I am a big baby

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2008, 07:34:41 AM »
I'm the first one to praise your physique you obtained with lots of hard work , lots of good food,hard dieting , lot's of hormones and orals ...
Passive-aggressive behaviour is usually the territory that women stake out, Seva.  :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2008, 07:35:14 AM »
Get in line stud. 

How does a pic of me looking like nothing special prove that you're not a fool?  I never claimed to be anything special, but you keep insisting you're not a fool.  Only one of us is right.
The fact thAT you never managed to get your body muscular while at alow bodyfat denotes that you don't know what it takes and how it works ...

although you are great @ talking about it  :D

armchair QB ....

On the internet board we all are potential pros hahahaha

" I may not look like much but I can analize you to death ! " - Tapeworms

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2008, 07:36:40 AM »
^^^^ IS THAT TAPEWORM ???
I am a big baby

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2008, 07:39:15 AM »

If I need to rehash  some ideas nutrition wise ...I'll go thru gh15's posts as I find them very informative .

Birds of a feather.  :-\

Don't take my word for it then.  Go check with the guys on the drug and nutrition boards, unless you're so convinced you're absolutely right 100% of the time that don't want anyone's opinion.  Makes it hard to ever learn anything new tho.

Catch ya.   :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2008, 07:40:58 AM »

Don't take my word for it then.  Go check with the guys on the drug and nutrition boards, unless you're so convinced you're absolutely right 100% of the time that don't want anyone's opinion.  Makes it hard to ever learn anything new tho.

not only you don't make any sense ...you also argue for the sake of arguing ..

you have zero input as far as info ...zeroexperience

zero muscle .

wtf are you doin here ?

and another thing ... stop acting like we have a dialog and you have an oppinion hahahaha

I feel sad for dweebs like you who lift and diet vicariously through others  :-\

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2008, 07:43:04 AM »

Buddy you have the physique of a little girl, goddam if I looked like that I would be in the gym 7 days a week!!!  :o
I am a big baby

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2008, 07:43:47 AM »
^^^^ IS THAT TAPEWORM ???

Lol.  No, he outsquats me by 60 lbs.  :-[

Sev, enough.  You win, ok?  You know everything, a reasonably lean 182 lbs is atrocious, and ice cream is the ideal dbol only food.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2008, 07:45:05 AM »
why go to the gym and diet when you can talk about it on a forum ? huh ?

Tapeworm - " I'm on my 2nd bag of tortillias and it's only 4pm "

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2008, 07:46:52 AM »
Buddy you have the physique of a little girl, goddam if I looked like that I would be in the gym 7 days a week!!!  :o

Shut it or I'll hit you with my man bag.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2008, 07:47:02 AM »
Lol.  No, he outsquats me by 60 lbs.  :-[

Sev, enough.  You win, ok?  You know everything, a reasonably lean 182 lbs is atrocious, and ice cream is the ideal dbol only food.
I feel excellent clean at 182 lbs ...I like that look ...

icecream and eggwhites are tasty and good calories when you bulk up

you should try it ...

get some legit naposim too ...

also these 2 work great when combined with " LIFTING WEIGHTS "

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2008, 07:47:22 AM »

meso78, adrian,true apenis,Whateva, etc
fixed   :D

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2008, 07:47:25 AM »
well ... what's the point in what ??

I already said he has the best genes ever. What's YOUR point ?

Best genes ever?

Hate to break it to a buddy - but there's quite a few guys out there with this type of genetics.  He looks great for sure, but he's not alone at the top of the genetic food chain.

Ever looked at Palumbo's column with some of those prison physiques?  There are quite a few guys out there with amazing genetics that don't frequent bodybuilding sites/boards and don't post their pics on the net.