Author Topic: West Virgina Voting Machines Switch Votes From Obama to McCain  (Read 939 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
can you say D-I-E-B-O-L-D ?

NT

October 18, 2008
Some early W.Va. voters angry over switched votes

At least three early voters in Jackson County had a hard time voting for candidates they want to win.

Virginia Matheney and Calvin Thomas said touch-screen machines in the county clerk's office in Ripley kept switching their votes from Democratic to Republican candidates.

"When I touched the screen for Barack Obama, the check mark moved from his box to the box indicating a vote for John McCain," said Matheney, who lives in Kenna.

When she reported the problem, she said, the poll worker in charge "responded that everything was all right. It was just that the screen was sensitive and I was touching the screen too hard. She instructed me to use only my fingernail."

Even after she began using her fingernail, Matheney said, the problem persisted.

When she tried to vote for candidates running for two open seats on the Supreme Court, the electronic machine canceled her second vote twice.

On her third try, Matheney managed to cast votes for both Menis Ketchum and Margaret Workman, Democratic candidates for the two open seats.

Calvin Thomas, 81, who retired from Kaiser Aluminum in Ravenswood in 1983 and now lives in Ripley, experienced the same problem.

"When I pushed Obama, it jumped to McCain. When I went down to governor's office and punched [Gov. Joe] Manchin, it went to the other dude. When I went to Karen Facemyer [the incumbent Republican state senator], I pushed the Democrat, but it jumped again.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: West Virgina Voting Machines Switch Votes From Obama to McCain
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 11:00:16 AM »
oh no, here we go.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 11:38:50 AM »
Where is this from....link please.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 12:40:11 PM »
whoever controls the machines controls the outcome :-[

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 05:41:05 PM »
can you say D-I-E-B-O-L-D ?

NT

October 18, 2008
Some early W.Va. voters angry over switched votes

At least three early voters in Jackson County had a hard time voting for candidates they want to win.

Virginia Matheney and Calvin Thomas said touch-screen machines in the county clerk's office in Ripley kept switching their votes from Democratic to Republican candidates.

"When I touched the screen for Barack Obama, the check mark moved from his box to the box indicating a vote for John McCain," said Matheney, who lives in Kenna.

When she reported the problem, she said, the poll worker in charge "responded that everything was all right. It was just that the screen was sensitive and I was touching the screen too hard. She instructed me to use only my fingernail."

Even after she began using her fingernail, Matheney said, the problem persisted.

When she tried to vote for candidates running for two open seats on the Supreme Court, the electronic machine canceled her second vote twice.

On her third try, Matheney managed to cast votes for both Menis Ketchum and Margaret Workman, Democratic candidates for the two open seats.

Calvin Thomas, 81, who retired from Kaiser Aluminum in Ravenswood in 1983 and now lives in Ripley, experienced the same problem.

"When I pushed Obama, it jumped to McCain. When I went down to governor's office and punched [Gov. Joe] Manchin, it went to the other dude. When I went to Karen Facemyer [the incumbent Republican state senator], I pushed the Democrat, but it jumped again.

w

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 05:50:01 PM »
2000 all over again, the republcians cant win, so they comit fraud to steal the election...

If McCain wins this election i can see people revolting agasinst the government... republicans call liberals commies while their party commits fraud to steal the election...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 01:55:01 AM »
w