Author Topic: beefy - how do u remember "old days" in such specific detail?  (Read 733 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
beefy - how do u remember "old days" in such specific detail?
« on: October 18, 2008, 01:32:06 PM »
i could understand if it happened a few "years back",your posts are never "simple and to the point"... they are very entertaining and funny, but its a bit much... what time of day the shit happened, what they ate for lunch, the color shoes they were wearing, the closing price of stock market in 91... give me a break  ::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: beefy - how do u remember "old days" in such specific detail?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 01:41:41 PM »
i could understand if it happened a few "years back",your posts are never "simple and to the point"... they are very entertaining and funny, but its a bit much... what time of day the shit happened, what they ate for lunch, the color shoes they were wearing, the closing price of stock market in 91... give me a break  ::)

I smell jealousy that his threads own yours and get x10 the replies

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 01:44:29 PM »
They say your most vivid memories are tied to smell.  With all the stink of Shmoetry in bodybuilding how could you forget anything? :-X

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 01:49:02 PM »
I smell jealousy that his threads own yours and get x10 the replies

thanks for replying   ::)

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 01:52:26 PM »

Some people have good memories. Do you remember what you had for breakfast today?  ???
The answer is "yes".