Author Topic: Some Republican Gems  (Read 529 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Some Republican Gems
« on: October 18, 2008, 05:05:16 PM »
I have almost lost all faith in my fellow citizens.

A new breed of Dumb has swept the land.

An older white man: "When you got a Negro running for president, you need a first-stringer. He's definitely a second-stringer."

A young white man holding a child: "He seems like a sheep -- or a wolf in sheep's clothing to be honest with you. And I believe Palin -- she's filled with the Holy Spirit, and I believe she's gonna bring honesty and integrity to the White House."

An older white man: "He's related to a known terrorist, for one."  An older white man: "He is friends with a terrorist of this country!"

An older white man: "He must support terrorists! You know, uh, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck. And that to me is Obama."

A young white woman: "Just the whole, Muslim thing, and everything, and everybody's still kinda -- a lot of people have forgotten about 9/11, but . . . I dunno, it's just kinda . . . a little unnerving."  A white woman: "Obama and his wife, I'm concerned that they could be anti-white. That he might hide that." 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/17/AR2008101702496_2.html?hpid=opinionsbox1&sid=ST2008101702788&s_pos=

G

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Some Republican Gems
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »
Liberal douchebag....I'm going to take ur money and give it to poor white/black/minority of ur choice
Liberal douchebagi....We're going to sit down and talk to our enemies and then sign a paper which they will of course follow
Liberal douchebag.....We're going to forgo drilling because oil is poison....nevermind there is no viable alternative.
L

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 09:32:38 PM »
Liberal douchebag....I'm going to take ur money and give it to poor white/black/minority of ur choice
Liberal douchebagi....We're going to sit down and talk to our enemies and then sign a paper which they will of course follow
Liberal douchebag.....We're going to forgo drilling because oil is poison....nevermind there is no viable alternative.

what's a douche bag?
G

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 02:03:53 AM »
what's a douche bag?

A 'liberal douchebag' is an extremely effective device for flushing the crap out of a putrid Republicunt   ;D
w

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 05:41:11 AM »
A 'liberal douchebag' is an extremely effective device for flushing the crap out of a putrid Republicunt   ;D
:D
!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 07:48:40 AM »
PWNED by the apparent example of the dazzling education system we have under Republican rules.

What a complete tool.