Author Topic: My Legal Planned bullking stack  (Read 1349 times)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
My Legal Planned bullking stack
« on: October 19, 2008, 02:15:43 AM »
Ok here's the scoop. In a nutshell, didn't do as well at the Masters@ Nationals and got blown out at the USA (both superheavy class). After getting recent blood work done, I was prescribed 400 mg of test ethanate because my test levels were in the basement (so was my IGF levels). Also was prescribed tamoxifen.   I also have sdrol (which I took once before) and hemadrol 50. So I have this legal (for me) stack  set in mind. Week 1-3 200 mg test twice weekly, 30 mg s drol daily, 50 mg of hemadrol before workouts  - 3 times weekly. Weeks 4-7  200 mg test twice weekly, 50 mg hemadrol before workouts. Week 8-10   drop the hemadrol, add Tamoxifen. Weeks 10-12 Tamoxifen only.  This should take me throough December. I think with very hard training, a great diet and supps I should pack on a good amount off mass and head into contest training for next  years Nationals with more  mass.  Any thoughts?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: My Legal Planned bullking stack
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 03:49:52 AM »
First off, your doc is worth a million bucks if he gave you 400 mg test for HRT.
You should get good gains with what you have listed. In all honestly i don't know much about those designer orals, except that they work. From my understanding hemadrol is pretty much "legal" anadrol and that will pack a bunch. I'd say to watch you're BP, but since you compete and have propably done hundreds off cycles you already know all that...

Good luck.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 03:56:22 AM »
since you compete and have propably done hundreds off cycles you already know all that...

Good luck.

Take a look at his pics. Can't remember his name but they have been posted many times.

He should hire a diet coach who is really on his ass and come in ripped. And do a local show, not a national show.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 02:54:12 PM »
First off, your doc is worth a million bucks if he gave you 400 mg test for HRT.
You should get good gains with what you have listed. In all honestly i don't know much about those designer orals, except that they work. From my understanding hemadrol is pretty much "legal" anadrol and that will pack a bunch. I'd say to watch you're BP, but since you compete and have propably done hundreds off cycles you already know all that...

Good luck.
Thanks!  I know I got pretty lucky with this doc. My blood pressure when I had it taken last month was 105 over 72. (While on nothing), so I have some wriggle room there.  I've actually only done HRT since 2001 (not all the time)  and maybe 6 real conservative cycles before contests in that time. This  cycle would be mg for  mg about the same as the heaviest one I've done (I know you can't really compare different drugs mg to mg though.) Im  excited about the growth possibilties with this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 05:26:01 PM »
Your doctor = a forward thinker.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »
Bro I think you need to run a real bulker with some real gear, and then cut hard and come in super ripped. You need to do this to really compete on the national level. I'm not bagging on your physique, because you look good just not quite USA's good. With that said it doesn't mean you cant get there. Your long and you need to pack on some serious mass especially on those legs. Quads are looking really smooth.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 06:42:52 PM »
I meant to say Masters Nationals.  Im staying in my age group (I'm 48), not doing the USA or regular Nationals. that was probably a one  time deal. BtW, Those pics are 2 and 3 years ago.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 07:13:10 PM »
Right on brotha. You def look good you just need some fine tuning. You look great for 48. If you need any help with advice feel free to PM me.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 07:42:23 PM »
Thanks bro!  I'll be in touch.   

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 08:02:35 PM »
anytime bro that's why were here.