Author Topic: FOX NEWS just PWNED McCain!!!! OMFG  (Read 3783 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
FOX NEWS just PWNED McCain!!!! OMFG
« on: October 19, 2008, 10:06:57 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: FOX NEWS just PWNED McCain!!!! OMFG
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 10:12:28 AM »
Would you buy a used car from that man?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 10:13:10 AM »
Why is it ok for McCain to go back on his word & now Obama?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 10:13:59 AM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 10:16:51 AM »
Hiring the very people who smeared you years ago to smear your opponent now?  Ouch!  :'(

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 10:20:03 AM »
Hiring the very people who smeared you years ago to smear your opponent now?  Ouch!  :'(

Can you say desperate?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 10:20:17 AM »
Thats some strange desperation.  Death Throes.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 10:21:49 AM »
brutal desperation

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 10:22:51 AM »
PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 11:39:11 AM »
No americans got killed in those bombings... So its a LIE

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 12:35:59 PM »
Has anyone here have the calls McCain was receiving.  Cause from what I heard her said they were targeted lies about his family.  Now not sure where you guys are from, but it appears they were lies about his family and his calls are truths about Obama.  So I don't see where FOX or anyone owned McCain. Obama does a pretty good job of owning himself.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 12:36:49 PM »
No americans got killed in those bombings... So its a LIE

How do you know that can you post the facts and where you found this.  If this is true then it is written in a reputable paper somewhere.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 02:48:33 PM »
Has anyone here have the calls McCain was receiving.  Cause from what I heard her said they were targeted lies about his family.  Now not sure where you guys are from, but it appears they were lies about his family and his calls are truths about Obama.  So I don't see where FOX or anyone owned McCain. Obama does a pretty good job of owning himself.

he said he would not use that type of campaining, however he went back on his word. He pretty much gives in to letterman that it is "politics" on the late show.

blatant contradiction of supposed morals.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 03:04:39 PM »
McCain is a complete fuck up.  Just like Bush.  He could have won this election EASILY!  But he's made blunder after fucking blunder.  The nail in the coffin was Sarah Palin  He's a senile old douche.  He's so far gone and this election is over.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 03:07:18 PM »
McCain is a complete fuck up.  Just like Bush.  He could have won this election EASILY!  But he's made blunder after fucking blunder.  The nail in the coffin was Sarah Palin  He's a senile old douche.  He's so far gone and this election is over.

hes been a lameduck candidate from the beginning.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2008, 03:14:25 PM »

Stop talking logically! This is getbig posters talking about the Messiah  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 04:15:07 PM »
I really respected McCain before he officially became a politician. Back in the day it pretty much felt like it was him doing the talking.

It's like he sold his soul. :'(

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2008, 05:06:42 PM »
how many years did Obama's terrorist pal Bill Ayers serve in prison ?

NT

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »
JEEZ what a dick, he is totally tarnishing his image.... mccain = damaged good after this campaign!

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2008, 08:54:26 PM »
How do you know that can you post the facts and where you found this.  If this is true then it is written in a reputable paper somewhere.

Do a "The Google" search "weather underground"  they bombed buildings... nobody got killed

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2008, 09:01:49 PM »
Watch how mad he gets when he gets called out...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2008, 09:14:05 PM »
Do a "The Google" search "weather underground"  they bombed buildings... nobody got killed
http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1847793,00.html?imw=Y
actually somebody did die but it was never proved without a doubt that it was that group...either way it doesnt make it ok and this terrorist should still be shot on sight. You defend this man b/c your savior had a relationship with him just like you do wrights ignorant comments about aids being created by the government to attack black ppl. If a person drives drunk but doesnt kill anybody does it make it ok? of course not this ding bat tried to kill ppl innoncent ppl and just b/c he wasnt smart enough to pull it off doesnt make the act any less heinous.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2008, 12:13:46 AM »
on the last part, McCain is again full of shit:

Statement released by Obama: "Sen. Obama does not believe that John McCain or his policy criticism is in any way comparable to George Wallace or his segregationist policies," Burton said. "But John Lewis was right to condemn some of the hateful rhetoric that John McCain himself personally rebuked just last night, as well as the baseless and profoundly irresponsible charges from his own running mate that the Democratic nominee for president of the United States 'pals around with terrorists.' "

Later Saturday, Lewis issued a statement saying a careful review of his remarks "would reveal that I did not compare Sen. John McCain or Gov. Sarah Palin to George Wallace."

"My statement was a reminder to all Americans that toxic language can lead to destructive behavior," Lewis said. "I am glad that Sen. McCain has taken some steps to correct divisive speech at his rallies. I believe we need to return to civil discourse in this election about the pressing economic issues that are affecting our nation."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/11/mccain.lewis/index.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2008, 12:19:09 AM »
What Lewis said exactly and note above what McCain says he said:

"As one who was a victim of violence and hate during the height of the Civil Rights Movement, I am deeply disturbed by the negative tone of the McCain-Palin campaign.  What I am seeing reminds me too much of another destructive period in American history.  Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division, and there is no need for this hostility in our political discourse.

During another period, in the not too distant past, there was a governor of the state of Alabama named George Wallace who also became a presidential candidate.  George Wallace never threw a bomb.  He never fired a gun, but he created the climate and the conditions that encouraged vicious attacks against innocent Americans who were simply trying to exercise their constitutional rights.  Because of this atmosphere of hate, four little girls were killed on Sunday morning when a church was bombed in Birmingham, Alabama.

As public figures with the power to influence and persuade, Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are playing with fire, and if they are not careful, that fire will consume us all.  They are playing a very dangerous game that disregards the value of the political process and cheapens our entire democracy.  We can do better.  The American people deserve better."

He's exactly right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If McCain doesn't like the truth, he shouldn't have gone there and he should have nipped it in the ass as soon as it started but what McCain wanted to do is to play it one way on his level while his attack dogs did the dirty work and he was called on it.  This is McCain's fault, not Obama, not Lewis...