Author Topic: PHIL HEATH VIDEO  (Read 6605 times)

FitChic78

• Getbig II
PHIL HEATH VIDEO
« on: October 19, 2008, 10:52:44 AM »

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: PHIL HEATH VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 11:10:31 AM »
Very cool clip. Thanks, FitChic.  8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 11:10:50 AM »
Hey, isn't Phil the 2009 Mr Olympia winner?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 11:24:43 AM »
Good clip. I was intersted in knowing his another activity like playing piano and basketball.
Since there is no big difference in the training of current pros...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 11:31:51 AM »
Hey, isn't Phil the 2009 Mr Olympia winner?

Yeah and it looks like he's starting his campaign early next this year. 

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 01:11:43 PM »
Very good look...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 01:22:01 PM »
perfect muscle bellies.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 02:47:37 PM »
You don't see many big guys move on the basketball court like that.  Good job, Phil.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 02:58:04 PM »
Under 3% several times????????  LOL Yeah right Philly!  This dude is a fucking genetic freak!  I mean shit man he was huge in college.  The guy is talented and seems very intelligent.  I don't know why he'd pursue such a shady ass endeavor as professional bodybuilding which leads me to my other point that I honestly feel Heath is either a closet homo or bi.  Yes I know he's married.  But there is just something about him that screams big muscle bear gay.  Not that it matters cause I've got nothing against homosexuals and obviously they are all over bodybuilding.  Just seems like he's wasting his other talents and intelligence.  Lift Studios what say you?  I know you're pretty heavy into the whole bi/straight swinger scene in Denver?  Can we get your professional opinion?  LOL!   :o

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 03:25:41 PM »
Under 3% several times????????  LOL Yeah right Philly!  This dude is a fucking genetic freak!  I mean shit man he was huge in college.  The guy is talented and seems very intelligent.  I don't know why he'd pursue such a shady ass endeavor as professional bodybuilding which leads me to my other point that I honestly feel Heath is either a closet homo or bi.  Yes I know he's married.  But there is just something about him that screams big muscle bear gay.  Not that it matters cause I've got nothing against homosexuals and obviously they are all over bodybuilding.  Just seems like he's wasting his other talents and intelligence.  Lift Studios what say you?  I know you're pretty heavy into the whole bi/straight swinger scene in Denver?  Can we get your professional opinion?  LOL!   :o

TRUE athletic background like Ronnie but not good enough to go further in #1 sport

Enjoyed lifting

Did a show and won

Connected with Jay as an amateur

Got an idea about the money he could earn W/OUT working a job ala Shawn Ray.  $150K or better yrly over 15-17 yrs...just eating, sleeping and weights

You figure the rest.  Dont think bi or gay in his case. 

Payoff via athletics in his mind

Arvada home probably $250k range here in CO

Pimped Escalade

$200K+ x 2 yrs in sponsor, contests and other stuff

Should be hot the next 10 yrs in the sport?

Again...all of this in a short period of time without working a real job or having to use his degree which would only net him $40-$50K in the hole called CO

Plus he is only 28.  Good call outside of the stuff he is putting in his body.   

Oh...Monica!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 03:34:06 PM »
A solid DU college degree could get you VERY close to $100K a year.  Why pursue a shady ass sport of bodybuilding filled with drugs, sleaziness etc.  Money?  Ok then that says what type of person Heath is.  Either way he loses in my book.  And yes he screams muscle bear gay.  His voice, his mannerisms.  He's got that jock love aura about him. 

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 03:39:37 PM »
A solid DU college degree could get you VERY close to $100K a year.  Why pursue a shady ass sport of bodybuilding filled with drugs, sleaziness etc.  Money?  Ok then that says what type of person Heath is.  Either way he loses in my book.  And yes he screams muscle bear gay.  His voice, his mannerisms.  He's got that jock love aura about him. 

He wasnt going to pull $100 his first 2-4 yrs out of school.  DU undergrad aint Harvard.  One of my EXs got a full 4 ride via academics, and she didnt get that out the box back East...given he mostly would have stayed in CO. What is he Business or Comp Science?  No way.
Oh...Monica!

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 03:49:51 PM »
cool clip, he would be  MUCH better reprasentative for bodybuilding than dexter jackson.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 06:16:55 PM »
Agreed.  Plus nice ups for a 5'8 260 guy.

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 07:07:15 PM »

What a hater! Phil is a great guy, very genuine and down to earth. And trust me he is straight. He loves his wife...What's with the need to always bash and double guess people who seem to have it together?!? Never get that...And as far as the money subject, well then guess what? There is nothing wrong with liking nice things and wanting to live a good life style. And he loved bodybuilding. Not many can say that they make a living doing what they love...

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2008, 08:07:34 PM »
Dude, phil is the fucking man.  I hope he becomes Mr. O soon.  IMO he deserved it this year.

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 08:17:54 PM »
Dude, phil is the fucking man.  I hope he becomes Mr. O soon.  IMO he deserved it this year.

He needs to really bring his back and chest a bit and the crown will be his...

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 10:06:44 AM »
He needs to really bring his back and chest a bit and the crown will be his...

I totally agree with you on his back issue.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2008, 10:29:37 AM »
What a hater! Phil is a great guy, very genuine and down to earth. And trust me he is straight. He loves his wife...What's with the need to always bash and double guess people who seem to have it together?!? Never get that...And as far as the money subject, well then guess what? There is nothing wrong with liking nice things and wanting to live a good life style. And he loved bodybuilding. Not many can say that they make a living doing what they love...

Because we are talking about Pro bodybuiding here not the Peace Corps.  It's the sleaziest "sport" in the world.  Filled with homos, druggies, and downright charlatans who will sell their souls to make money.  There's more to life than nice things lady.  Plus Heath is knowingly breaking the law.  Steroids are illegal remember?  All I'm saying is it's sad to see someone who comes off as intelligent as Heath succumb to being a Probodybuilder.  Which in my mind tells me he's really not that intelligent. 

As far as the gay thing you really think it matters someone is married?  Gimme a break.  Isaac will tell you he's a straight too! LMAO!