Author Topic: just watched bigger faster stronger  (Read 3278 times)

flex1

• Getbig II
just watched bigger faster stronger
« on: October 19, 2008, 12:31:55 PM »
anyone see it? pretty interesting. the dad with the son commiting suicide, he' gotta wake up. the kid was on anti depression drugs.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: just watched bigger faster stronger
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 12:34:50 PM »
That fat ass bastard is just looking for someone/something to blame. He's NEVER gonna wake up to the fact that it wasn't the drugs who killed his kid.
HAHA, RON.....

flex1

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 12:40:09 PM »
i thought it was smooth that he asked the dad to list the other drugs on the web site and the dad said no

The Coach

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 12:43:36 PM »
This one is going to be good.........

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »
these nutcases always blame it on the steroids.

Jizzacked

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 01:09:54 PM »
I had high hopes for bigger stronger faster but thought it was put together pretty poorly, it wasn't interesting at all and the guy who made it had the personality of a gingerbread man.  glad I didn't waste money to see it in the theater.

hope that new one that coach posted the trailer to is better than that pile of crap.. I had to keep fast forwarding cause it was so repetitive and lame.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 02:03:22 PM »
I saw it. Tell me something I don't know ::) ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 02:09:04 PM »
I had high hopes for bigger stronger faster but thought it was put together pretty poorly, it wasn't interesting at all and the guy who made it had the personality of a gingerbread man.  glad I didn't waste money to see it in the theater.

hope that new one that coach posted the trailer to is better than that pile of crap.. I had to keep fast forwarding cause it was so repetitive and lame.

can't please everybody

great movie, probably focused too much on his family but great movie

E
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 02:26:15 PM »
I saw it. Tell me something I don't know ::) ::)

Ditto

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 04:36:13 PM »
All 3 of the bros had garbage genetics

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 04:40:46 PM »
theres a case going on right now about a kid who was killed on a motorcycle doing 100+mph in a 30.. he ran into a car and was killed. the mother is suing the bike manufacturer because they ''shouldnt make an engine so fast''.

people need to take responsibility for their own actions and decisions.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 11:12:23 PM »
anyone see it? pretty interesting. the dad with the son commiting suicide, he' gotta wake up. the kid was on anti depression drugs.

There are rumors that flown around that the kid who killed himself couldn't live up to his dad's standards...His parents lived in a million dollar home etc...When it was obvious that the kid wasn't going to make it at the pro level in baseball, that is when reality struck and he didn't have a back up plan...(not really a big deal to regular folk but for parents that expect a certain lifestyle for there kids, you can only imagine the pressure the kid felt)

It doesn't take a genius to see what the father is now doing...He has built up a false sense of what really happen to his son, so he doesn't have to look inside himself...

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 11:53:42 PM »
There are rumors that flown around that the kid who killed himself couldn't live up to his dad's standards...His parents lived in a million dollar home etc...When it was obvious that the kid wasn't going to make it at the pro level in baseball, that is when reality struck and he didn't have a back up plan...(not really a big deal to regular folk but for parents that expect a certain lifestyle for there kids, you can only imagine the pressure the kid felt)

It doesn't take a genius to see what the father is now doing...He has built up a false sense of what really happen to his son, so he doesn't have to look inside himself...
    Bingo!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 01:01:18 AM »

That's funny....I never heard that rumor, yet those are the same conclusions I came to.
HAHA, RON.....

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 01:35:06 AM »

The dad was clueless. It was almost comical watching his rants on how steroids killed his son.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 01:48:10 AM »
He was just on lexapro i believe. I don't know the dose tho.
A

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 03:12:41 AM »
The dad was clueless. It was almost comical watching his rants on how steroids killed his son.

Yet, congress believed him.