Author Topic: Prehistoric workout & way of life for ultimate happines health athletic abillity  (Read 2462 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Western civilizations only hope is to pack up and go back too this. These are the last remnants left to remind us of who we are and the natural complete way of life.

Remember we are all Africans. Only 60000 years ago we were all right there, and that was our way of life since the beginning of mankind.

You once had the freedom to workout/play as much as you want and free natural living food. This is the one true way of life and chance to ever feel truly satisfied and happy.

Western civilization is only the result of a freak brain mutation that made some move on and western world is a result of that mutation, all white and sickly from our false and wrongful ways. A plague to the planet and ourselves even.

io856

::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
could at least give them a basketball so they can shoot some hoops
Z

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

I'm perfectly happy with my western way of life and all its luxurys and conveniences.  But if you feel like jumping around in the bush with a bunch of savages who think it's recess period at p.s. 108 go for it, i'm not stopping you.

Oh no I got to stay here and teach peoples minds. The planet is relying on me. Turning it around.

btw Your "luxury's and conveniences" could be hollowing out your mind and spirit.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
btw Your "luxury's and conveniences" could be hollowing out your mind and spirit.

I disagree. It's not luxuries and conveniences hollowing out your mind.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
&feature=related

Who says we are so far removed from those guys?  LMAO!

In all seriousness the Masai in Africa are some of the happiest, most peaceful, healthiest people on earth.  Indigenious peoples always seem happy in their traditional state not bother by white man. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
&feature=related

You can take the African out of Africa but you can't take Africa out of the African :) 

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker

Oh no I got to stay here and teach peoples minds. The planet is relying on me. Turning it around.

Let me teach you something. "Teach people's minds." The pluaral of luxury is luxuries.
U

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
a few of them ar erally good at that.

my favorite reoccuring dream is one in which i have the ability to run and start doing a series of jumps where i build up a momentum of height and then i do one 'super jump' (feels kind of like the motion you do when you do butterfly in a pool) and then i am literally flying through the air.... self propelling myself by jumping. i have this dream every week or two. love it.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Man look at all those titties!!!!
$

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
a few of them ar erally good at that.

my favorite reoccuring dream is one in which i have the ability to run and start doing a series of jumps where i build up a momentum of height and then i do one 'super jump' (feels kind of like the motion you do when you do butterfly in a pool) and then i am literally flying through the air.... self propelling myself by jumping. i have this dream every week or two. love it.
Whoa i have the same dream all the time.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Western civilizations only hope is to pack up and go back too this. These are the last remnants left to remind us of who we are and the natural complete way of life.

good stuff right here

Remember we are all Africans. Only 60000 years ago we were all right there, and that was our way of life since the beginning of mankind.

You once had the freedom to workout/play as much as you want and free natural living food. This is the one true way of life and chance to ever feel truly satisfied and happy.

Western civilization is only the result of a freak brain mutation that made some move on and western world is a result of that mutation, all white and sickly from our false and wrongful ways. A plague to the planet and ourselves even.

A