Author Topic: AUSSIE ARNOLD  (Read 12354 times)

hardmuscle

• Getbig I
Re: AUSSIE ARNOLD
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 10:48:10 PM »
he looked better at 21

and no i dont think he looks lilke arnold

hes white, and a bodybuilder, thats about it

both arnold and luke have goofy faces too, BUT arnolds face was handsomely goofy, luke looks retardedly goofy

he phhysqiue is nothing like arnolds

his overpowering legs are about the same size as arnolds legs, and arnolds legs were overpowered by the rest of his body.

and NO you are not natural luke.

:-*

tbombz, i did have a response to your critique of young Luke. However as i am new to getbig i decided to frequent your profile.
i cant say that i am surprised to see that the majority of the posts you have made are that of a very sad and sorry individual with absolutly nothing positive to contribute to bodybuilding or anything else for that matter.

you sound like a very confused young man and thus all i feel is pitty for you.

please reconsider posting any more of your garbage on this thread as no one gives a shit about anything you have got to say and i am surprised the moderators of this forum have allowed you to continue on getbig for as long as you have.

thank you.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2008, 04:12:43 PM »
So every bodybuilder who hits "Arnold poses" looks like Arnold? I think not.  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2008, 04:14:28 PM »
tbombz, i did have a response to your critique of young Luke. However as i am new to getbig i decided to frequent your profile.
i cant say that i am surprised to see that the majority of the posts you have made are that of a very sad and sorry individual with absolutly nothing positive to contribute to bodybuilding or anything else for that matter.

you sound like a very confused young man and thus all i feel is pitty for you.

please reconsider posting any more of your garbage on this thread as no one gives a shit about anything you have got to say and i am surprised the moderators of this forum have allowed you to continue on getbig for as long as you have.

thank you.

im sorry you can not face the truth about yourself luke. you shouldnt live in denial.  :)

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2008, 12:19:59 AM »
  He's copying him, not much more than that.  I think in the end he'll want to go his own way...

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2008, 01:50:49 AM »
  He's copying him, not much more than that.  I think in the end he'll want to go his own way...
Yea exactly, he doesn't particularly resemble him facially or physique-wise.. :-\

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2008, 12:07:07 PM »
Yea exactly, he doesn't particularly resemble him facially or physique-wise.. :-\

Exactly.

io856

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2009, 05:45:19 PM »
congrats to luke for winning the overall at the sydney naturals

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 02:05:00 AM »
Hardmuscle, if that is not gyno then what is it? I don't believe this lad hasn't used gear at some point in his training career
Team Efferding