Poll

'Getting off' really more important to a man, than making a decison that could impact his girlfriend,wife, partner, etc...?

Yes, of course.
1 (8.3%)
No. just can't control myself. What penis wants it gets.
0 (0%)
some men just put others feeling in the back of their mind for whats in front of them at the moment.
1 (8.3%)
I'd rather just lie about my encounters outside of my relationship. I won't get caught i'm to good at what i do.
1 (8.3%)
Of course the more pussy the better. No strings attached is the best!
2 (16.7%)
Not all men are in this sterotype!
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Why do men think they make better decisons with their penis & not their brain?  (Read 4911 times)

sweet_thang

• Getbig I
  • nothing wrong with some curves
This topic really confuses me. ??? Yes sex is great! No issues with that fact. But it just seems to me like every man  i've encountered follows the way his dick points, no thought of any consequences.  Its almost as if a man thinks 'if it gets attention with my penis' well it must be ok. ???

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
don't understand why a guy would put himself through the stress, just do it with your wife or girl or masturbate, if the need is that strong just don't get involved in a relationship.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Many people are stupid anyways.

Who's to say the small head can't make better decisions?

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Exactly drkaje,

For example the saltwatercrocodile, can become over a hundred years old, always eating nice meat, laying in the sun, swimming a bit, etcetera, but has the brainsize of a nut.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
This baby weighs over a thousand kilos.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
This topic really confuses me. ??? Yes sex is great! No issues with that fact. But it just seems to me like every man  i've encountered follows the way his dick points, no thought of any consequences.  Its almost as if a man thinks 'if it gets attention with my penis' well it must be ok. ???
sweet thang it sounds like your running with a bad crowd and maybe should look into the character of the ppl you run with than assume all men are like the guys you are with...just my two cents i hate it when women generalize men b/c of bad experiences with ppl they knew to be horn dogs and cheaters in the first place but still got involved with.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Hank williams jr said it best

DAWG

drkaje

• Getbig V
Dammit Big Dawg!!!

Now I feel like getting drunk, LOL!

I heard this one yesterday.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
All in all....for a man the pursuit of life is all about baggin hot chicks...

good edu, good job, more money to get  hot chicks
work out, diet, good body ect to get  hot chicks
Nice clothes, house, cars to get hot chicks
L

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
All in all....for a man the pursuit of life is all about baggin hot chicks...

good edu, good job, more money to get  hot chicks
work out, diet, good body ect to get  hot chicks
Nice clothes, house, cars to get hot chicks

Well said

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
like I sai...I like to have women I never had.
DAWG

drkaje

• Getbig V
You can always find someone to sleep with. That's why people shouldn't waste time in bad relationships.

A good relationship is worth the work and some occasional annoyances. Occasional is the key word, LOL!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
You can always find someone to sleep with. That's why people shouldn't waste time in bad relationships.

A good relationship is worth the work and some occasional annoyances. Occasional is the key word, LOL!

That is so, profound, mind if I use this?

drkaje

• Getbig V
That is so, profound, mind if I use this?

Feel free, man.

I love women but there ain't no shortage. I know, I know, I know... everyone's special, perfect and blah blah blah but I check the news every so often and haven't seen them announcing any shortage of people to hang out with. Until it's been heard from several reliable sources and fully confirmed, I'll continue operating under this assumption: no one is special enough to be a pain in the neck. :)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Feel free, man.

I love women but there ain't no shortage. I know, I know, I know... everyone's special, perfect and blah blah blah but I check the news every so often and haven't seen them announcing any shortage of people to hang out with. Until it's been heard from several reliable sources and fully confirmed, I'll continue operating under this assumption: no one is special enough to be a pain in the neck. :)
very good way to look at it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Feel free, man.

yep, which goes back to "what makes lil head happy is best"

If men did not have two baseballs and a bat, men and women would not be anywhere. We'd still be struggling to evolve. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
yep, which goes back to "what makes lil head happy is best"

If men did not have two baseballs and a bat, men and women would not be anywhere. We'd still be struggling to evolve. 

I'm too lazy for all that, especially after having the same GF for more than three years.

If she got to be a pain, I'd just end things and spend some time alone. A year or two not dating anyone would give me more time to concentrate other things.

Geo

• Getbig IV
Why do men think they make better decisons with their penis & not their brain?

my penis always comes to a full stop when it see's pedestrians in the crosswalk !

my penis makes good decisions !

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Two heads. Only blood enough for one to function at a time.   ;D

I agree, in general, men are dogs.
Though it annoys me that women like to think they are so much better. Just look at the stats, they cheat almost as much as men, they just can hide it better.
$