Author Topic: best recoms 4 blood pressure and cholesterol meds  (Read 2826 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: best recoms 4 blood pressure and cholesterol meds
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2008, 05:51:34 PM »
Dude, that shit is EVIL, I fucking hate that shit to death!!!! I was put on it, my ankles blew up and turned to cankles...apparently this is one of the side effects!!! which I read up on later, are your ankles chunky and holding water? if so , it's the norvasc. Since I've switched to Attacand+  (the + includes a low dosed (16mg) diuretic / dyazide) and I couldn't be happier!)

Also recommend for elevated blood pressure, a great product called Diovan

Happened to me once & never again. Like I said in a previous post...I don't notice any sides from it.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: best recoms 4 blood pressure and cholesterol meds
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 10:26:01 PM »
TRUE STORY:

In the summers i usually visit some relatives on the country side for a little vacation. Anyway, i used to see this little over fifty year old guy at the local gym, but one summer he was gone. He had a stroke from high BP which he obviously did not take seriously. He was also RED as RED can be. Too bad he seemed like a really cool guy and he was insanely strong. Point being i'd rather take one small pill and live a good life than play russian roulette with my llife for nothing.

Ps. My BP med. cost 7 usd for three months.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG