Author Topic: Substitute Teachers  (Read 9551 times)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Substitute Teachers
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2008, 09:27:01 PM »
Glad to help . . .

" The Plaintiff presents himself as bright, educated and able to22communicate both orally and in writing.He admits he can obtain23substitute teaching positions at $105/day (about $13.00 per hour), and24has held other positions at a similar rate of pay.Even with these25positions, he could earn over $27,000 per year.If he continues with26the expenses of his present lifestyle, the loans could be repaid in27fewer than five years.The Plaintiff failed to meet his burden of28proof on the second prong."

PH LLB

;D
I am a big baby

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2008, 10:27:32 PM »
Glad to help . . .

" The Plaintiff presents himself as bright, educated and able to22communicate both orally and in writing.He admits he can obtain23substitute teaching positions at $105/day (about $13.00 per hour), and24has held other positions at a similar rate of pay.Even with these25positions, he could earn over $27,000 per year.If he continues with26the expenses of his present lifestyle, the loans could be repaid in27fewer than five years.The Plaintiff failed to meet his burden of28proof on the second prong."

PH LLB

Plaintiff?  I wasn't asking about a court case, but I guess you're trying to give me the info I asked about?  So your take is $13/hour for a substitute teacher?  Is this in SoCal?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2008, 11:16:12 PM »
$90 per day in Florida, but there is currently a hiring freeze since 10% of our teachers were laid off this year.

They're resoting to placing Mountain Dew ads on the sides of school buses to pay the bills.

That's just fucking wrong..... >:(
HAHA, RON.....

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2008, 09:06:24 AM »
Plaintiff?  I wasn't asking about a court case, but I guess you're trying to give me the info I asked about?  So your take is $13/hour for a substitute teacher?  Is this in SoCal?

I am not telling you about a courtcase . . . read the official court record and it will tell you what a sub takes home in SD.

PH LLB

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2008, 09:14:49 AM »
I did a lot of substitute teaching in college (easy cash). I started over ten years ago - the first two cities I work in it was $60 a day. By the time I stopped I was making $85 a day.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2008, 05:34:53 PM »
they make quarter million a year just like joe the plumber.
DAWG

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2008, 11:52:51 AM »
in here 200$ a day and its pretty easy to start a business while working the laid back hours...