Author Topic: Im getting very lean while keeping full with zero workouts and under 300-400 cal  (Read 5664 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
IMO, you looked equally ripped at the higher bodyweight.

maybe the pic and vid were taken one day apart before and after hair cut

there is no difference

just different posing

A

ASJChaotic

It's a previously held level.  He could be that size again in 2 months if he did whatever it was he did in 2006 to get in that shape.

Sick shoulders, chest and arms in 06.  At 6 foot 6, that's just insane.
you forgot the insane back  :o

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
maybe the pic and vid were taken one day apart before and after hair cut

there is no difference

just different posing

Face it man.  You're a cool dude, but your physique is a shadow of its formal self. :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Face it man.  You're a cool dude, but your physique is a shadow of its formal self. :-\
if the differnce between those two pictures is alot then so let it be

A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Falcon had an epic physique at 6'6" back then in 2005-2006.

But if the Falcon feels happier now and more content mentally, so be it.
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Falcon had an epic physique at 6'6" back then in 2005-2006.

But if the Falcon feels happier now and more content mentally, so be it.

at frame :13 seconds anyone can clearly see that im equal

if not then the jokes on you worrying about johnny falcon so much
A

ASJChaotic

if not then the jokes on you worrying about johnny falcon so much
johnny how do you keep that diet going?  :o
that must require some iron willpower
I can't stick to my 3000 calorie diet and you're on a 300 calorie diet  :o
my lack of willpower sickens me  >:(

D_1000

• Getbig IV

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm a big JF fan, and I think it's going to come down to you and TA in the next Mr Getbig.

ASJChaotic

I'm a big JF fan, and I think it's going to come down to you and TA in the next Mr Getbig.
sorry 240...were you talking to me?  ??? if not..never mind
I personally think Daddy should have won Getbig 1
just by the sheer size of him  :o
great conditioning too

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
nah, to DW - i wasn't dissing him with the comparison - I'm a big fan of him, and I'm positive he could be that big in 2 months for the show if he wanted to.  It's a previously held level.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
johnny how do you keep that diet going?  :o
that must require some iron willpower
I can't stick to my 3000 calorie diet and you're on a 300 calorie diet  :o
my lack of willpower sickens me  >:(

its probably just age and the aliens bro

but back to the diet method in question

and notice how you get colder if you are dieting and training hard, keep track of the temperature inside the place you stay. there have been times of extreme training and extreme dieting that left me feeling chilly when it was 65-68 ,  meaning internal fat stores were depleted would mean i need to eat more fat or simply stop training to let my body produce its cholesterol to feel warm again

so let your body produce its heat supply without the food. and remember working out depletes your heat supply especially combined with dieting
A

ASJChaotic

nah, to DW - i wasn't dissing him with the comparison - I'm a big fan of him, and I'm positive he could be that big in 2 months for the show if he wanted to.  It's a previously held level.

I don't know what got into his mind to go crazy like this  :-\
I mean fasting doesn't improve your body composition, it just makes you smaller
muscle and fat loss at the same rate
so your bodyfat % doesn't change

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
left me feeling chilly when it was 65-68 ,  meaning internal fat stores were depleted would mean i need to eat more fat or simply stop training to let my body produce its cholesterol to feel warm again

no you felt cold because your body wasnt burning off enough calories to warm you up. prolonged dieting will do this to you. its caused by low levels of t3 being produced by your tyroid. its not fat intake thatw ill warm you up (although some o3 or even o6 would help), but some glucose intake which will spike t3 production and get you feeling warm again.

ASJChaotic

its probably just age and the aliens bro

but back to the diet method in question

and notice how you get colder if you are dieting and training hard, keep track of the temperature inside the place you stay. there have been times of extreme training and extreme dieting that left me feeling chilly when it was 65-68 ,  meaning internal fat stores were depleted would mean i need to eat more fat or simply stop training to let my body produce its cholesterol to feel warm again

so let your body produce its heat supply without the food. and remember working out depletes your heat supply especially combined with dieting
LOL you're telling me not to lift weights?
if so, it's already been done, I haven't lifted since the end of august cuz of some elbow problems  :(
you know how after lifting sometimes your elbows start making cracking sounds and you feel like they are detatched?
so I just stopped training all together  :D
and won't be training for the next 3 weeks either  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I don't know what got into his mind to go crazy like this  :-\
I mean fasting doesn't improve your body composition, it just makes you smaller
muscle and fat loss at the same rate
so your bodyfat % doesn't change

it will make you smaller if you are lifting weights and fasting, and you will feel like binging

when internal fat stores are in check your body is NOT IN SURVIVAL MODE

workouts/ with hard dieting put you in SURVIVAL MODE

adonis still holds alot of size and never trains only 1-2 times a week not even that he says
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
LOL you're telling me not to lift weights?
if so, it's already been done, I haven't lifted since the end of august cuz of some elbow problems  :(
you know how after lifting sometimes your elbows start making cracking sounds and you feel like they are detatched?
so I just stopped training all together  :D
and won't be training for the next 3 weeks either  ;D

cut back on eating too
A

io856

Its pretty important to actually workout to gain muscle.

Just a thought.  ;D

ASJChaotic

Its pretty important to actually workout to gain muscle.

Just a thought.  ;D
we are Getbig III competitors and we don't even workout
learn from us you fools  >:(  ;D

ASJChaotic

it will make you smaller if you are lifting weights and fasting, and you will feel like binging

when internal fat stores are in check your body is NOT IN SURVIVAL MODE

workouts/ with hard dieting put you in SURVIVAL MODE

adonis still holds alot of size and never trains only 1-2 times a week not even that he says
why are you not eating some protein instead of grape juice though?  ???
why would working out put you in survival mode? cuz of lack of protein
I'm not a big protein buff, on my best days I might get 100 grams but you're not eating ANY

io856

Daddywaddy is getting smaller and weaker every time I see his photo. I hope he can still pull off his impressive back and leg development. He had great separation and mass in his quads. Separation was from the 5 mile runs and the mass was from his love and perseverance through hard front squat works, 60 sets+. The guy was eating tonnes of calories from ramen noodles and other goodies. Then he dieted down and it looked fantastic. I think he is over thinking and should return to his former "eat like a warrior to be a warrior" although its too late now. He must stop lifting those 40lbs dumbbells and get into a gym again. What happened to that motivation he had? Did he burn out? It was actually quite amazing what he was doing.

He needs to get off the drugs and let his internal drive come through. Yes, daddywaddy you need to show us why you are a 6'6" reptilian again. What seperates you from the pack? No, eating nothing all day and not training is not seperating you from anyone.

You don't have a great place to live, you don't have a steady relationship and you are certainly not rolling around in cash. You need to show us what makes you again. Come out of that drug-induced coma and realise that today is the day. Its time to stop 'waiting for the bus' so to speak.

Good luck John

STARDOT

• Getbig II
you look like you just got out of an internment camp

marcus

• Getbig IV
Are your falcon punches getting better?

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
Your conditioning is really good again Johnny!
You haven't been able to match your former combination of mass and conditioning(how did you do it!?!);
nevertheless, you're still looking impressive.

Keep up the good work Falcon. Fly high as the wind!
☠ Order of Nephilim

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
MR Falcon have you put any more thought into eating dollar bills instead of food? I think its a guaranteed winner.