Author Topic: SORRY  (Read 648 times)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
SORRY
« on: October 20, 2008, 07:24:16 PM »
Latest polls, Mc Caine is back on top baby and leading in some of the swing states.
Don't you just love it.
Here's another thing, a lot of people who say they are voting for Obama are really not.
There just saying that because of the race card but when they go into the booth all alone
it's Mc Caine they will pick.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: SORRY
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 07:34:10 PM »
Dude...I hate Obama but I only trust Real Clear and they aren't showing that..please post the numbers and source.
L

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 05:43:21 AM »
Dude...I hate Obama but I only trust Real Clear and they aren't showing that..please post the numbers and source.

Yesterday it showed Mc Caine up by a point in Ohio and Florida, i know theres a margine of era of 3 points
but he's gaining ground.
seen this on CNN,CNBC and FOX news.
Hey headhuntersix you ever watch Keith Overmen on CNBC? What a FU...ing jerk off, i would love to slap him
up side his head for being such a jerk off.
I think alot of people are starting to wonder about Obama, and Joe Biddin stuck his foot in his mouth yesterday by saying within 6 months that some other country is going to try or test Obama if he becomes President, because of lack of experiance. Even Joe Biddin said he would be the most unexperiance president in the History
of the USA, and so has many others.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 05:45:32 AM »
Are you two "dating"?
G

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 06:15:03 AM »
Yesterday it showed Mc Caine up by a point in Ohio and Florida, i know theres a margine of era of 3 points
but he's gaining ground.
seen this on CNN,CNBC and FOX news.
Hey headhuntersix you ever watch Keith Overmen on CNBC? What a FU...ing jerk off, i would love to slap him
up side his head for being such a jerk off.
I think alot of people are starting to wonder about Obama, and Joe Biddin stuck his foot in his mouth yesterday by saying within 6 months that some other country is going to try or test Obama if he becomes President, because of lack of experiance. Even Joe Biddin said he would be the most unexperiance president in the History
of the USA, and so has many others.

When do you get your green card?

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »
  When do you get your green card?

You can't even get one, you're just as dumb as the rest of them. Do you really think he's going to when

y

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 08:14:33 PM »
Latest polls, Mc Caine is back on top baby and leading in some of the swing states.
Don't you just love it.
Here's another thing, a lot of people who say they are voting for Obama are really not.
There just saying that because of the race card but when they go into the booth all alone
it's Mc Caine they will pick.

McCain will win 400 electoral votes... it's not even going to be close.
!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 08:25:03 PM »
McCain will win 400 electoral votes... it's not even going to be close.

Why do you say that? 

Onondaga

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 08:30:39 PM »
Doesn't matter who wins the election, your country is fucked.  I hope this helps.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 06:07:52 AM »
Doesn't matter who wins the election, your country is fucked.  I hope this helps.

Good answer bro