Author Topic: AM I CRAZY?? OR IS THIS CRAZY WHATS SHE CHARGES PER HOUR???  (Read 8096 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: AM I CRAZY?? OR IS THIS CRAZY WHATS SHE CHARGES PER HOUR???
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »
So im sure yall have seen WORK OUT on BRAVO TV

Its about a famous personal training gym in california

well the so called star of the show is Jackie Warner-she the owner of the gym

I look up her real website and i find out what she charge per hour...$400.00 per hour!!!!! that is nuts!!! is that what trainers out there make...hell i make 25 an hour here on east coast

I'd barely pay her $40.00 for one hour of sweaty romping, let alone $400.00 for a one hour training session.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2008, 01:34:57 PM »
So im sure yall have seen WORK OUT on BRAVO TV

Its about a famous personal training gym in california

well the so called star of the show is Jackie Warner-she the owner of the gym

I look up her real website and i find out what she charge per hour...$400.00 per hour!!!!! that is nuts!!! is that what trainers out there make...hell i make 25 an hour here on east coast

$25/hour. what for?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2008, 01:44:25 PM »
she looks like jizz.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2008, 06:33:46 PM »
You have licensed physical therapists, with degrees, who work through companies or hospitals and get paid very well, often with elderly people, and get paid by Medicare.

Then you have the personal trainer.  That is a tougher road to go, it would seem.   The physical therapist doesn't have to "sell" himself.  He is needed by the patient to get back to walking, moving, etc.  The personal trainer is training a somewhat healthy individual, and somehow must encourage results and keep up the cheerleading.  That, in and of itself, is hard work.

And then there is the kid who just wants to get big & strong.  He is very motivated, but has little money to pay a trainer for their time and expertise.

body88

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2008, 06:52:53 PM »
Depends on your location (here in Palm Beach Gardens Fl a "regular trainer" can easily get $80.00 per hour/IFBB pros charge $150.00 per hour and up/and get it)

back home in Massachusetts $25.00 per hr was the standard rate

location location location!

Mike, there are a lot of executives here in Boston (and located in the rich towns in the suburbs of Boston), who spend well over 100.00 per hour on trainers.  MA is the third richest state in America based on median income, people have money.  A good friend of mine charges well over 100.00 per hour to train CEO's, CFO's and top level executives here in Boston.  Tons of company's, doctors, lawyers, business owners, etc.

You get more clients in Florida for two reason: Weather (people are out more and MUST be in shape), Time (the majority of people in Florida worked their balls of to make their money in major cities and are in Florida to play). As far as money goes, based on median income MA is richer than Florida.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but you lived in a low income area when you lived here in MA, correct?  Seems like you never saw much of the state other than where you lived.  Not a knock, just an observation.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2008, 06:56:11 PM »
Here is an example (Deb Laszewski IFBB pro/trains people here in Palm Beach Gardens FL)

Her real training expertise begins after the gym workout...

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2008, 07:05:30 PM »
never pay for pussy.

You must never have had a girlfriend then......Thats how you learn how to stay away from some and how to date the others.  Girlfriends are not cheap to keep.  Eventually after you learn the game you wont have to spend as much but you still end up with paying for the majority of going out, gifts etc etc.  My current gf pays for alot of things, but I've had ones that payed for nothing.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2008, 07:17:39 AM »
Mike, there are a lot of executives here in Boston (and located in the rich towns in the suburbs of Boston), who spend well over 100.00 per hour on trainers.  MA is the third richest state in America based on median income, people have money.  A good friend of mine charges well over 100.00 per hour to train CEO's, CFO's and top level executives here in Boston.  Tons of company's, doctors, lawyers, business owners, etc.

You get more clients in Florida for two reason: Weather (people are out more and MUST be in shape), Time (the majority of people in Florida worked their balls of to make their money in major cities and are in Florida to play). As far as money goes, based on median income MA is richer than Florida.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but you lived in a low income area when you lived here in MA, correct?  Seems like you never saw much of the state other than where you lived.  Not a knock, just an observation.

not "knocking" Boston (or Massachusetts) my birthplace.......just quoting the prices myself and other PT'S at many gyms charged
(it varied of course but it was significantly lower than in Palm Beach Gardens FL )
and it wasn't as prevalent/here it seems every gym has a full staff of personal trainers on hand,back in Mass not many gyms even offered personal training services)
i was Born and raised in Gloucester Massachusetts (think the movie "Perfect Storm") but i trained out of town (Danvers,Saugus,Stoneham area) i lived everywhere lol (NH,Stoneham,Billerica,Beverly,Salem,Peabody,Hudson,Gloucester,rockport,etc etc)
these are just my own personal experiences  (not stated as "fact")

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2008, 10:15:30 AM »

body...where did you get this information from?
:D Weee

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2008, 12:17:51 PM »
not "knocking" Boston (or Massachusetts) my birthplace.......just quoting the prices myself and other PT'S at many gyms charged
(it varied of course but it was significantly lower than in Palm Beach Gardens FL )
and it wasn't as prevalent/here it seems every gym has a full staff of personal trainers on hand,back in Mass not many gyms even offered personal training services)
i was Born and raised in Gloucester Massachusetts (think the movie "Perfect Storm") but i trained out of town (Danvers,Saugus,Stoneham area) i lived everywhere lol (NH,Stoneham,Billerica,Beverly,Salem,Peabody,Hudson,Gloucester,rockport,etc etc)
these are just my own personal experiences  (not stated as "fact")

Mike you still have the Boston accent?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2008, 11:41:47 AM »
Mike you still have the Boston accent?

lol just saw this now..................... yes i get teased all the time about it down here ("Mike Say "Paaak ya cahhh")

;D

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2008, 12:53:59 PM »
i hope shes saving up for imp[lants  shes starting to look like  a dude
b

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2008, 01:10:50 PM »
Anyone that pays a personal trainer more than $75/hr is a moron.  I don't care what they look like or how much they know.......that's highway robbery. 

io856

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2008, 01:26:01 PM »
doesn't matter she is still smokin hot

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2008, 04:09:51 PM »
doesn't matter she is still smokin hot

if you like "women" with pecs.

The Coach

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2008, 04:10:22 PM »
lol just saw this now..................... yes i get teased all the time about it down here ("Mike Say "Paaak ya cahhh")

;D

I play golf with a guy fresh off the boat from Boston.........everytime we golf and he pars a hole, I'll ask him what he got and it's always "paaaaaaaa" I"ll ask him if he means "parrrr"?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2008, 04:14:56 PM »
Depends on your location (here in Palm Beach Gardens Fl a "regular trainer" can easily get $80.00 per hour/IFBB pros charge $150.00 per hour and up/and get it)

I don't see why an IFBB pro would get any more money than a regular trainer.  Most of these so-called Pros know very little about training.

"1"

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2008, 04:16:04 PM »
Boston Accent = Pussy Magnet

hope this helps

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2008, 04:17:05 PM »

Her mother probably won't be riding with her, though. She has a difficult time with Jackie's lesbianism, which Work Out captured on camera during one of Mom's visits from Ohio. Fortunately Warner's grandfather, who knew before he passed away, was very accepting of Jackie. And her younger brother is also supportive. “He's a right-wing Christian but younger and more accepting, so he's fine with it,” Warner relates. “He never judges me and is very accepting of people in general.” No one else in her extended family knows that Jackie is gay, however, and she suspects they wouldn't watch her show on Bravo.

body88

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2008, 04:18:19 PM »
body...where did you get this information from?

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/103432/The-Richest-and-Poorest-Places-in-the-U.S.

Currently, MA is the fifth richest state based on income.   At the time that I read the article I was referring to, MA was the third richest state in America. Several states have richer areas, but as a whole, (based on yearly income), MA always ranks in the top 5.

I believe Newton and Wellesley MA are ranked in the top 5 of the richest American town or cities based on medium income, also.  Real Estate in Boston is hideously expensive.  There is no housing recession in Boston right now, condos and lofts are expensive as ever.  My brother bought a place in an exclusive area of Palm Beach Florida, and he is watching people buy up spaces in his tower for a fraction of what he paid before the tower was built. 

A lot of states (like Florida) have small pockets of the state that are extremely wealthy, and they really stand out......but, as a whole, the medium income is not very high in Florida.  That said, Florida has some AWESOME places to live, but the majority of the state is not wealthy.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2008, 04:43:50 PM »
Warner is a HACK. She is NOT worth $01.00 USD, Per Hour.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2008, 06:04:40 PM »
Thats why candiddle/Tboned was checkin "it" out

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2008, 06:33:04 AM »
That doesn't matter to her. She is a butch lesbian and her girlfriend is the feminine one in the relationship.
!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2008, 10:08:06 AM »

I charge 100 euros a month  :-\

location location  :'(

speaking of clients ..here's a middleaged acountat that I first helped get lean...then I helped him build muscles...

no before pics..he looked skinny fat .

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2008, 10:31:11 AM »
another one who worked 1 month w/ me ...before and after,1 month apart