Author Topic: Need opinions on cycle  (Read 2175 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Need opinions on cycle
« on: October 21, 2008, 05:13:28 AM »
Ok guys so I am getting my stuff next week.

Got the schering test E for 30 weeks or so depending on when I get tired of pinning.  1000 mg / week

My source threw in 2 free bottle of prop, never used it before.  How should I use this?  Should I use it to kick start cycle or anybody got any suggestions?  How often to inject it, etc etc?  Would love to hear how to use it.  btw it is 10ml vials, 100 mg a ml so total I will have 2000 mg of prop to use. 

thx

jt
TEAM Nasser

strength

Re: Need opinions on cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 08:59:06 AM »

Got the schering test E for 30 weeks or so depending on when I get tired of pinning.  1000 mg / week

My source threw in 2 free bottle of prop, never used it before.  How should I use this?  Should I use it to kick start cycle or anybody got any suggestions?  How often to inject it, etc etc?  Would love to hear how to use it.  btw it is 10ml vials, 100 mg a ml so total I will have 2000 mg of prop to use. 

thx

jt

Thats a lot of test bro.

Just use the prop in the beginning.  Something like 100mg EOD till you run out.  I think prop @ eod is just fine. 

Stuff has a tendency to hurt though.  Mix is with a little bit of your enth.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 09:00:18 AM »
All you are useing is Test?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 09:06:58 AM »
I would kick start the cycle with 1 ml EOD until the first bottle is gone. & then I would taper down for a couple weeks after your last shot of the Schering (0.5-1 ml EOD).

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 10:51:57 AM »
yep I would use it either at the beginning as a front load, or at the end to harden up. Becareful it could leave knots if your not used to it. Mix it with the enanthate if your using it to front load.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 01:00:31 PM »
Ok cool, I think I will go with the 100mg EOD to front load.  Do I have to shake bottle before withdrawing since its water based?  Also can you mix water base and oil base in same syringe?

jt
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 09:30:52 PM »
Ok cool, I think I will go with the 100mg EOD to front load.  Do I have to shake bottle before withdrawing since its water based?  Also can you mix water base and oil base in same syringe?

jt
Water based ?  ???
Its an oil based inject mate

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 04:36:09 AM »
prop is oil based?  I thought it was water based? 
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 04:47:53 AM »
prop is oil based?  I thought it was water based? 
Na mate its just the ester that determines how quickly its released , its still in oil like other tests  :)

Testosterone propionate is an oil-based injectable testosterone. The added propionate extends the activity of the testosterone but it is still much faster acting than other testosterone esters such as Cypionate and Enanthate. While cypionate and enanthate are injected weekly, propionate is most commonly injected at least every third day to keep blood levels relatively steady. For strength and muscle mass gains, this drug is quite effective. With propionate, androgenic side effects seem somewhat less pronounced than with the other testosterones. The typical side effects can include nausea, acne, excitation or increased aggressiveness, chills, hypertension, increase in libido. Users often report less gyno trouble, lower water retention and commonly claim to be harder on it than with the others.

You could be confusing it with Suspension though?

Testosterone suspension is an injectable preparation containing unesterfied testosterone in a water base. Testosterone suspension has a reputation of being an extremely potent injectable, often ranked highest among the testosterones. Very fast acting, testosterone suspension will sustain elevated testosterone levels for only 2-3 days. This drug is very effective for building muscle mass, its side effects are also very extreme. The testosterone in this compound will convert to estrogen very quickly, and has a reputation of being the worst testosterone to use when wishing to avoid water bloat. Gynocomastia is also seen very quickly with this drug and cannot be used without an anti-estrogen. Blood pressure and kidney functions should also be looked at during heavy use. Another very noticeable effect from this drug is that it can dramatically increase the sex drive when it is used in the short term, but, as with other testosterones, the long term use can lead to impotence and sexual dysfunction. Suspension is not a common drug outside the U.S. and Canada, so with the disappearing "real" American versions, availability has become very scarce. There are currently many fakes being circulated, with real products seen only rarely.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 05:19:30 AM »
On that , Ive never tryed Suspension and only ever heard not nice things about it.
From all accounts Prop is much nicer than suspension so fingers crossed thats what you have  ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 06:00:17 AM »
On that , Ive never tryed Suspension and only ever heard not nice things about it.
From all accounts Prop is much nicer than suspension so fingers crossed thats what you have  ;)

Yeah suspension is pointless IMO.  Dirty, filthy stuff.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 09:27:23 AM »
cool thx guys, learned something new today :)  I will let yall know how the prop goes.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 09:28:49 AM »
cool thx guys, learned something new today :)  I will let yall know how the prop goes.

jt

You may want to start by injecting a small ammount of prop...just to see how it goes. You may not get any pain/irritation at all.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 01:17:10 PM »

That's alot of Test to run without any ancillary anabolics along side it.

I think you'd be better to cut it down to 750MG ew and add in a few other products.

The Prop can be used the last three or four week to taper down.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 04:53:06 PM »
Why?  What do you mean ancillary anabolics?  What happens if run too much without them?

TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2008, 04:57:32 PM »
Why?  What do you mean ancillary anabolics?  What happens if run too much without them?

no worries jt, if you start to get some gyno then run a serm+AI, then cut out the serm and just run a moderate dose of ai to prevent further aggravation of the problem. your cycle looks good bro.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 08:32:45 PM »
oh he meant AI's, i had my gyno cut out no problem anymore with flare ups or stuff.  Got that solved by dr blau!  I keep everybody updated, I really want to shed some pounds before I hit my cycle and start off with a small base and build up not have to slim down during cycle.

jt
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 07:55:14 AM »
oh he meant AI's, i had my gyno cut out no problem anymore with flare ups or stuff.  Got that solved by dr blau!  I keep everybody updated, I really want to shed some pounds before I hit my cycle and start off with a small base and build up not have to slim down during cycle.

jt
I dont know wha he meant by 'ancillary anabolics'.  the only thing youll need to worry about is gyno. theres no reason why you should change your cycle or add anything else in or drop the test and replace with other AAS. i think you picked a very good 'cycle'...seems to me lik one of the best options. test is one of the best AAs, natural to the body,  and your long duration, cobined with moderate/high doseage should be very good for gains.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 08:54:51 AM »
Yeah suspension is pointless IMO.  Dirty, filthy stuff.
how is suspension pointless? dirty? and filthy?..i have used human grade suspension with awesome results...nice lean gains...nice strength gains, and hardens you up nice especially mixed with winny

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 01:25:11 PM »

Test is a base for all cycles.

Ancillary anabolics are weaker compounds you stack alongside Test to supplement it (Anavar, Primo, Winstrol etc).

You can run Test alone, but you'd get more out of the cycle if you added in another compound or two.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 01:57:49 PM »
how is suspension pointless? dirty? and filthy?..i have used human grade suspension with awesome results...nice lean gains...nice strength gains, and hardens you up nice especially mixed with winny

Pointless cause prop will give the same results, with less pain and pinning frequency.  Dirty and filthy cause all water based drugs have a higher affinity for bacteria, probally the same reason I never inject winny either, always the tabs for me.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 09:01:07 PM »
Pointless cause prop will give the same results, with less pain and pinning frequency.  Dirty and filthy cause all water based drugs have a higher affinity for bacteria, probally the same reason I never inject winny either, always the tabs for me.
hmm thats weird..i never had any painfull injects from suspension...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2008, 01:57:04 PM »

Prop and Suspension are basically the same.........except the oil vs. water base.

Personally, I stay away from water based anabolics due to the higher incidence of bacteria.

Never had an abcess......

DIV

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2008, 07:08:38 PM »
Woot, first shot of GP Geneza Pharma Prop 100 mg / ml tonight, smooth as butter no pain, or maybe on 1 factor but went away mintues after injection.  Other thigh had 2 ml of testoviron in and is about a 3 on pain scale.  Will be doing 1 gr test e week and use the 20ml of prop I have up during the first 4 or 5 week of EOD 1ml.

jt
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2008, 07:11:02 PM »
Woot, first shot of GP Geneza Pharma Prop 100 mg / ml tonight, smooth as butter no pain, or maybe on 1 factor but went away mintues after injection.  Other thigh had 2 ml of testoviron in and is about a 3 on pain scale.  Will be doing 1 gr test e week and use the 20ml of prop I have up during the first 4 or 5 week of EOD 1ml.

jt
High - Five !   ;D