Author Topic: COLIN POWELL SAYS HES STILL GOING TO BE A REPUBLICAN  (Read 397 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
COLIN POWELL SAYS HES STILL GOING TO BE A REPUBLICAN
« on: October 21, 2008, 07:13:58 AM »
Its all marketing and MSNBC....people, dont be fooled by wording...he edorses obama, but is still a republican.mean hes gona vote for mccain..im going to give you guys a little understanding about being a major player in a political party..once you become a big player, you never leave..too much money and politics is involved...msnbc and the obama camp paid off colin powell...its all the competitive nature of the race...i give obama props for doing everything humanly possibly to win votes...don be fooled..politicians are all actors

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: COLIN POWELL SAYS HES STILL GOING TO BE A REPUBLICAN
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 07:24:03 AM »
Its all marketing and MSNBC....people, dont be fooled by wording...he edorses obama, but is still a republican.mean hes gona vote for mccain..im going to give you guys a little understanding about being a major player in a political party..once you become a big player, you never leave..too much money and politics is involved...msnbc and the obama camp paid off colin powell...its all the competitive nature of the race...i give obama props for doing everything humanly possibly to win votes...don be fooled..politicians are all actors

No it means he is voting for a democrat this time.  But hes still a republican.  Many big names have came out in the past week...

Here is a video of Michael Smerconish a very well known conservative republican to jump ship...

"John McCain is a honorable man who has served his country well. but he will not get my vote. for the first time since registering as a republican 28 years ago, im voting for a democrat for president"  Video below

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/27292249#27285548

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 07:27:23 AM »
No it means he is voting for a democrat this time.  But hes still a republican.  Many big names have came out in the past week...

Here is a video of Michael Smerconish a very well known conservative republican to jump ship...

"John McCain is a honorable man who has served his country well. but he will not get my vote. for the first time since registering as a republican 28 years ago, im voting for a democrat for president"  Video below

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/27292249#27285548

dude the fact that all the people are coming out and saying at MSNBC, let me futher know how bias that is....why dont they come out on cnn, fox news, ....MSNBC is a ferocious democrating stattion...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 08:16:44 AM »
Oh brother... thanks for the lesson genius ::)

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 08:53:37 AM »
where do these idiots come from?