Author Topic: small calves but jacked body-is it really noticelable to the average persons?  (Read 1911 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
i am not shy to admit that my calves suck-my body is muscular but my calves are not up to par with my upper body or quads/hams...at gym i awlays wear long pants...but over summer days i wore shorts cuz of the heat and i wodnered if people at the supermarket galleria cvs car wash etc would notice my skinny calves...or does the average person just look at a big person and not notice the calves?? i know when we look at pro bodybuilders we are always on the look out for inbalances---but does the uncommon size of a big dude in a small mans world take away from the idea of having to look for skinny calves??

your opinions please
w

mass 04

• Getbig V
I'm sure your boyfriend doesn't mind your small calves when they're on his shoulders "gene".

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I'm sure your boyfriend doesn't mind your small calves when they're on his shoulders "gene".

:-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
yes they do and it sounds like youre looking for an easy way out here to not give your calves all you can !! WORK THEM CALVES !!!!
Z

mass 04

• Getbig V
:-X
what's up big man? How's training going?

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
i am not shy to admit that my calves suck-my body is muscular but my calves are not up to par with my upper body or quads/hams...at gym i awlays wear long pants...but over summer days i wore shorts cuz of the heat and i wodnered if people at the supermarket galleria cvs car wash etc would notice my skinny calves...or does the average person just look at a big person and not notice the calves?? i know when we look at pro bodybuilders we are always on the look out for inbalances---but does the uncommon size of a big dude in a small mans world take away from the idea of having to look for skinny calves??

your opinions please

No your just on another silly looking big dude walking on chicken legs. I've actually heard a female comedian do a skit about it.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
No your just on another silly looking big dude walking on chicken legs. I've actually heard a female comedian do a skit about it.

well, what are you waiting for, show us the skit.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
well, what are you waiting for, show us the skit.

watch your mouth convict

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
watch your mouth convict

not in this lifetime.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV

your opinions please

Bro, I had the same problem, but then I did calves 5 days a week.  Just 3 sets of 2 exercises, and did drop sets if only had time for 3 sets of one exercise.  It took 2 months and they are not super big, but I get commented on them all the time.  I'd post a pic, but I had surgery on my foot and 2 screws put in so it has atrophied.
Most are all show no go!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg

your opinions please
Anybody that look at you thinks the same.....what are you doing with your head out of the oven?