Author Topic: i hate hardcore naturals  (Read 8893 times)

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
Re: i hate hardcore naturals
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2008, 06:19:32 PM »
Jame,s,, if you ever want to look like a TRUE bber and not a scandanavian housewife,, you will realize hormone use is REQUIRED,,, listen to me when i give you this knowledge. as long as you STAY natural,, you LOOK natural,,,, true hardcore bbers use hormones to look like bber should, bigger,, leaner , harder than any natural bber,,,,if there is such a thing,

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2008, 06:23:44 PM »
Jame,s,, if you ever want to look like a TRUE bber and not a scandanavian housewife,, you will realize hormone use is REQUIRED,,, listen to me when i give you this knowledge. as long as you STAY natural,, you LOOK natural,,,, true hardcore bbers use hormones to look like bber should, bigger,, leaner , harder than any natural bber,,,,if there is such a thing,

;D

Yes.

I look big to most people, and I know everything I've gained is due to hard work, not a drug.

It has no value to me if it's not earned.

☠ Order of Nephilim

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »

;D

Yes.

I look big to most people, and I know everything I've gained is due to hard work, not a drug.

It has no value to me if it's not earned.

I am happy to hear thhis from you,, it sounds like youve choesn your path and are not looking back,,,, congratulations James,, however , dont believe hormone gains=effortless,,, true bbers build proper base before going to the "darkside" as youlike to call it,, and train even harder once turning to hormnes to succeed in this endeavor. Iam certain "most people" do say you are big,, but when next to a bber there will be HUGE difference stevei wonder could see,,, train hard be well James

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2008, 06:33:31 PM »
I am happy to hear thhis from you,, it sounds like youve choesn your path and are not looking back,,,, congratulations James,, however , dont believe hormone gains=effortless,,, true bbers build proper base before going to the "darkside" as youlike to call it,, and train even harder once turning to hormnes to succeed in this endeavor. Iam certain "most people" do say you are big,, but when next to a bber there will be HUGE difference stevei wonder could see,,, train hard be well James

How can I argue with the the bible and GOD of hormones?

I can't.
☠ Order of Nephilim

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2008, 06:50:45 PM »
I love naturals too, because they are all small and think they are big.

Naturals preach how its easy to be huge when your on gear, but in reality its just as easy to be a lean 160lbs when ur not.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2008, 06:58:26 PM »
I love naturals too, because they are all small and think they are big.

Naturals preach how its easy to be huge when your on gear, but in reality its just as easy to be a lean 160lbs when ur not.

I like how you think Taco,, very true,,, so many "naturals" are mislead when it comes to hormones and the extent of what they do,,,, most naturals forget that something called GENETICS plays a major role in how the drugs affect you,, oh and can i get a number three with a large pepsi and extra salsa on my chalupa?

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2008, 07:00:18 PM »
How can I argue with the the bible and GOD of hormones?

I can't.

The bible is at your fingertips,, anytime James

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2008, 07:07:53 PM »
I like how you think Taco,, very true,,, so many "naturals" are mislead when it comes to hormones and the extent of what they do,,,, most naturals forget that something called GENETICS plays a major role in how the drugs affect you,, oh and can i get a number three with a large pepsi and extra salsa on my chalupa?

Do you know how much hormones are in a chalupa?  ;D

James, you are a perfect example of all this, and I preface this with this is not meant to be disparaging.
You are not big, sure you may appear muscular to people who do not workout, but you look nothing like a 'bodybuilder', you are 'small'.
So saying that you gotten to where you have 'naturally', well no shit, you havent gotten anywhere.....its not about security/insecurity, its about satisfaction....I would not be satisfied to look like that.

willdafrog

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2008, 07:13:27 PM »
I am a natural because I am too cheap to buy steriods and using creatine hurts my insides, so I can't imagine if I did other things that I may be hurting even more. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2008, 07:34:01 PM »
the only reason i'm not on the gas is that all the hook ups in my parts are gone

so, I too, am natural by necessity not by choice

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2008, 10:08:29 PM »
Do you know how much hormones are in a chalupa?  ;D

James, you are a perfect example of all this, and I preface this with this is not meant to be disparaging.
You are not big, sure you may appear muscular to people who do not workout, but you look nothing like a 'bodybuilder', you are 'small'.
So saying that you gotten to where you have 'naturally', well no shit, you havent gotten anywhere.....its not about security/insecurity, its about satisfaction....I would not be satisfied to look like that.

There's absolutely nothing satisfying about muscles in a needle.

Taking steroids to get huge is nothing to be proud of; Tom Prince was a narrow guy with poor genetics, yet he blew up and became a mass monster.
Sure, some huge top rank bodybuilders like Jay Cutler are an extremely impressive sight, no doubt;
however, a regular Joe Bloggs with his 'average man genetics' and lack of work ethic getting big on the roids, is definitely not impressive!

It's true; I am considered small to people that are considered "all drugs" by society.
At least I can truthfully say, every ounce of muscle this ectomorph gained is entirely due to hard work.

Remember, there's another component here: Strength of will. That's partly genetic.

And I don't care if I'm considered big to wannabe pro bodybuilders; theirs, is a tiny subculture driven by muscle worshippers.

☠ Order of Nephilim

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2008, 10:34:06 PM »
problem with hardcore naturals is they always have a chip on their shoulder.

if they just fucked off everything would be cool, but it's always 'oh this guy is on so much shit because he's bigger then me...'

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2008, 10:39:14 PM »
There's absolutely nothing satisfying about muscles in a needle.

Taking steroids to get huge is nothing to be proud of; Tom Prince was a narrow guy with poor genetics, yet he blew up and became a mass monster.
Sure, some huge top rank bodybuilders like Jay Cutler are an extremely impressive sight, no doubt;
however, a regular Joe Bloggs with his 'average man genetics' and lack of work ethic getting big on the roids, is definitely not impressive!

It's true; I am considered small to people that are considered "all drugs" by society.
At least I can truthfully say, every ounce of muscle this ectomorph gained is entirely due to hard work.

Remember, there's another component here: Strength of will. That's partly genetic.

And I don't care if I'm considered big to wannabe pro bodybuilders; theirs, is a tiny subculture driven by muscle worshippers.

I think youre kinda missing my point, and how I'm using you as an example.
You say you are a 'natural'....well thats great, but it really doesnt matter because you're small.
Its one thing when you have an uber-impressive physique and claim natural status...like some people do be it true or not true, but now you've got all these people with non-impressive builds by any musculature standard claiming 'natural'.
But its like no shit youre natural, you dont look like anything.
I'm glad you've worked hard for every ounce of muscle, but you still only have a few ounces.
I just dont get why 'naturals' like to gloat about their hard work and dedication for miniscule results.

And you made a huge mistake in your  'average man genetics' and lack of work ethic  statement. Classic example of thinking juicers dont train just as hard as anyone else.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2008, 10:47:07 PM »
I don't really focus on what other people do; I'll just say that, going the drug route isn't appealing to me.
Maybe it's because I'm the guy that never uses cheat codes on video games.
I'll tell you that, if you have a very exaggerated physique, people WILL snicker behind your back;
all your gains WILL be chalked up to steroids.
I've seen people do it to obvious steroid users. They didn't say, "look at how jacked that guy is!." They just laughed.

NOW THAT'S FUCKING HARDCORE!

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2008, 10:48:15 PM »
I think youre kinda missing my point, and how I'm using you as an example.
You say you are a 'natural'....well thats great, but it really doesnt matter because you're small.
Its one thing when you have an uber-impressive physique and claim natural status...like some people do be it true or not true, but now you've got all these people with non-impressive builds by any musculature standard claiming 'natural'.
But its like no shit youre natural, you dont look like anything.
I'm glad you've worked hard for every ounce of muscle, but you still only have a few ounces.
I just dont get why 'naturals' like to gloat about their hard work and dedication for miniscule results.

And you made a huge mistake in your  'average man genetics' and lack of work ethic  statement. Classic example of thinking juicers dont train just as hard as anyone else.

Haha. Ok, sure.

I definitely didn't miss your weak point.

First you admitted that I look big compared to the average person, now you change your mind because you took offense to what I said.

That's fine.

If someone posted a picture of Steve Reeves, many people will swear there's no way he could have built that physique without drugs.

Is he an impressive natural?

And yes, most juicers don't train hard at all. It's true. I see it all the time.
☠ Order of Nephilim

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2008, 10:55:52 PM »
Haha. Ok, sure.

I definitely didn't miss your weak point.

First you admitted that I look big compared to the average person, now you change your mind because you took offense to what I said.

That's fine.

If someone posted a picture of Steve Reeves, many people will swear there's no way he could have built that physique without drugs.

Is he an impressive natural?

And yes, most juicers don't train hard at all. It's true. I see it all the time.

HUH?  I didnt take offense to anything, you do look big to a person who doesnt belong to a gym, but they say the same about 'Brad Pitt in fight club'.

You just say you dont care what 'muscleheads' think, yet u spam a bodybuilding board with your pics  ???
In all of the your flexing, so you obvious think you have a physique, yet to the standard of 'muscle' you dont.
So stop using 'I'm natural' as an excuse.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2008, 10:57:53 PM »
you're confusing genetically gifted with juicers... most juicers train their ass off.

Exactly.
Your 'average joe' juicer trains his ass off.
There will always be some genetic freak, who looks at the weight and grows, but thats the exception, not the rule.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2008, 10:59:15 PM »
I just turned 22.

Congratulations on waiting until your 30s.
I imagine that, all those years training as a natural were much more satisfying knowing that you built your physique without chemical aid.

Dude stop talking about 'how u built your physique'......you havent built shit.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2008, 11:05:39 PM »
Are there guys that train their asses off and juice? Of course.

I don't want to take that away from anyone, and if you are one of them you know it.

The problem is, it's difficult to tell how much of their physique is the result of training and hard work when you add another variable like drugs.

We have to take their word for it.

This is anecdotal evidence, but I've talked to many steroid users claiming they grew very quickly, with minimal training, while on the juice.

I'm tired. I'll continue this later. G'night.
☠ Order of Nephilim

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2008, 11:36:35 PM »
Are there guys that train their asses off and juice? Of course.

I don't want to take that away from anyone, and if you are one of them you know it.

The problem is, it's difficult to tell how much of their physique is the result of training and hard work when you add another variable like drugs.

We have to take their word for it.

This is anecdotal evidence, but I've talked to many steroid users claiming they grew very quickly, with minimal training, while on the juice.

I'm tired. I'll continue this later. G'night.
::)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2008, 12:55:05 AM »
100% NATURAL FOR LIFE! (lol @ the slin/hgh injection spots)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2008, 02:03:05 AM »
I've been doing it all wrong it seems.

Gets them every time, doesn't it?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2008, 06:48:11 AM »
problem with hardcore naturals is they always have a chip on their shoulder.

if they just fucked off everything would be cool, but it's always 'oh this guy is on so much shit because he's bigger then me...'

Spot on!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2008, 07:01:34 AM »
100% NATURAL FOR LIFE! (lol @ the slin/hgh injection spots)

can you please highlight these injection spots for me?

thank you very much.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2008, 07:48:41 AM »
I don't really focus on what other people do; I'll just say that, going the drug route isn't appealing to me.
Maybe it's because I'm the guy that never uses cheat codes on video games.
I'll tell you that, if you have a very exaggerated physique, people WILL snicker behind your back;
all your gains WILL be chalked up to steroids.
I've seen people do it to obvious steroid users. They didn't say, "look at how jacked that guy is!." They just laughed.
As a natural, I get frequent, sincere compliments.

What do I see when I look at a steroid user?
(The question is, "what do I assume?", since this won't be true of every person putting a needle in their ass)
Foremost, I see insecurity.
I also see a person that lacks willpower or a great work ethic.

I think many "juicers" started natural, didn't get results fast, and decided to take the easy route.
In that sense, they are no different from fat people buying some fad diet pill in hopes of instant weight loss.
The difference is, of course, steroids actually work.
I hope they realise that depression will one day kick in, because once they lose their juice supply,
all those muscles will be gone as fast as they came.

As a natural, you'll never have to experience that.

Now when I get older...say around 30...I might just consider jumping ship and joining "the darkside."
By then, I'll have shifted my priorities from physical to mental endeavors;
I'll have accomplished everything I could have in bodybuilding.

coming from a fag-boy who cuts himself with razors? stfu.