Author Topic: i hate hardcore naturals  (Read 8894 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: i hate hardcore naturals
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2008, 08:13:48 AM »
100% NATURAL FOR LIFE! (lol @ the slin/hgh injection spots)

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2008, 09:57:27 AM »

I look big to most people, and I know everything I've gained is due to hard work, not a drug.

It has no value to me if it's not earned.

You are an ignorant d-bag. 

I normally just lurk around this board for a few good laughs and to catch up on bodybuilding gossip but this topic has gotten me pissed off enough to post.

The worst breed of gym rat is the holier-than-thou naturals who seem to possess some sense of purity for having bypassed steroids.  I have HUGE respect for dudes who stay natural and don't waste their time bad mouthing those of us who choose to use horomones.  The naturals who I f*cking hate are the individuals that chalk everything up to drug use and discount any physique superior to their own as simply a result of steroid use and nothing else.

I trained natural for the better part of 15 years - worked my ass off to try and get every last bit I could out of my own genetic potential with dedicated training and nutrition.  I made very good gains but got to a point where it seemed I had maxed out my natural potential.  The only logical choice to continue making gains and take my physique to the next level was choosing to move to the dark side.  Trust me when I say this - I worked even HARDER and took my commitment to food to the next level in order to get every last ounce of benefit out of the first cycle I did.  There was no way I was going to accept the risk as well as spend the money on the drugs without doing everything possible to maximize the gains.  My approach to every cycle since that time has been identical - if you are taking steroids and not working your ass off to get the most out of the drugs you are wasting your time and taking a needless risk.

I train at a facility where I am outnumbered by several natural bodybuilders.  They are f*cking haters...plain and simple.  I catch them in the mirror counting my reps and "discreetly" keeping tabs on my workout.  It is annoying, you wouldn't know these jokers were even "bodybuilders" unless they came out and told you so.  Their sense of righteousness is sickening.  I go out of my way to keep my distance - always wear headphones, minimal socializing and no tank tops or ridiculous Under Armour gear - and yet the gossip and disapproving looks are predictable and routine.

Major respect to Naturals who "Live and Let Live..."   The righteous ones need to get honest about their envy and fascination pointing out everybody else whom they suspect is "on".

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2008, 10:08:54 AM »
Gets them every time, doesn't it?

If by "gets them" you mean "make them flee" then yes.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2008, 10:13:59 AM »
If by "gets them" you mean "make them flee" then yes.

No I meant stare in disbelief and awe for hours.

You know, kind of like with a car wreck.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2008, 10:19:30 AM »

I normally just lurk around this board for a few good laughs and to catch up on bodybuilding gossip but this topic has gotten me pissed off enough to post.

The worst breed of gym rat is the holier-than-thou naturals who seem to possess some sense of purity for having bypassed steroids.  I have HUGE respect for dudes who stay natural and don't waste their time bad mouthing those of us who choose to use horomones.  The naturals who I f*cking hate are the individuals that chalk everything up to drug use and discount any physique superior to their own as simply a result of steroid use and nothing else.

I trained natural for the better part of 15 years - worked my ass off to try and get every last bit I could out of my own genetic potential with dedicated training and nutrition.  I made very good gains but got to a point where it seemed I had maxed out my natural potential.  The only logical choice to continue making gains and take my physique to the next level was choosing to move to the dark side.  Trust me when I say this - I worked even HARDER and took my commitment to food to the next level in order to get every last ounce of benefit out of the first cycle I did.  There was no way I was going to accept the risk as well as spend the money on the drugs without doing everything possible to maximize the gains.  My approach to every cycle since that time has been identical - if you are taking steroids and not working your ass off to get the most out of the drugs you are wasting your time and taking a needless risk.

I train at a facility where I am outnumbered by several natural bodybuilders.  They are f*cking haters...plain and simple.  I catch them in the mirror counting my reps and "discreetly" keeping tabs on my workout.  It is annoying, you wouldn't know these jokers were even "bodybuilders" unless they came out and told you so.  Their sense of righteousness is sickening.  I go out of my way to keep my distance - always wear headphones, minimal socializing and no tank tops or ridiculous Under Armour gear - and yet the gossip and disapproving looks are predictable and routine.

Major respect to Naturals who "Live and Let Live..."   The righteous ones need to get honest about their envy and fascination pointing out everybody else whom they suspect is "on".
Spot on brother ...

the guys that scream nattie are the ones who couldn't cut it so they found a niche where they gear up and try to pass as natties so someone would fucking notice them hahaha

bitches

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2008, 10:20:36 AM »
Spot on brother ...

the guys that scream nattie are the ones who couldn't cut it so they found a niche where they gear up and try to pass as natties so someone would fucking notice them hahaha

bitches

Are you talking about the Ramanos and the Billy Gunz of the world?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2008, 10:31:04 AM »
Are you talking about the Ramanos and the Billy Gunz of the world?
;D

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2008, 10:36:59 AM »
100% NATURAL FOR LIFE! (lol @ the slin/hgh injection spots)

Where are the injection spots?

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2008, 10:43:57 AM »
No I meant stare in disbelief and awe for hours.

You know, kind of like with a car wreck.

I should be taking my pants off too if I understand this correctly.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2008, 01:50:55 PM »
Spot on brother ...

bitches

What's even worse is a holier than thou natural who sucks and accuses better naturals of being on drugs. :)

Oh, and a natural who calls themselves a "nattie" ...that's just sounds like a pussy bodybuilder. :)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2008, 02:16:44 PM »
I should be taking my pants off too if I understand this correctly.

That goes without saying. ;D

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2008, 02:36:37 PM »
That goes without saying. ;D

Its as if we are on the ...whats the word....wavelength.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2008, 03:50:36 PM »
Where are the injection spots?

are u blind or retarded?

upper abs/stomach.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2008, 04:25:37 PM »
Hey steroid users, instead of taking drugs why don't you just buy one of these suits? In both cases, it is not really your physique, but at least with the suit your test levels will remain and your nuts won't dry up.

Also, how do you know that you have maxed out your genetic potenetial? You simply gave up and took drugs at some point.

Wow, you guys are so tough. You took drugs and then trained REALLY hard! I don't need drugs to get it up, bitches.

Way to encourage a young guy to take drugs. You're a real group of winners now.
G

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2008, 04:32:29 PM »
i love these anti steroid guys on a pro bodybuilding forum ::)

E
E

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2008, 04:41:09 PM »
What's even worse is a holier than thou natural who sucks and accuses better naturals of being on drugs. :)

Oh, and a natural who calls themselves a "nattie" ...that's just sounds like a pussy bodybuilder. :)
I have used moderate amounts of juice years ago ( 83-86) and have been off ever since.
I could care less what some guy wants to use in his body to build muscle. It is their personal business.
A boatload of drugs won't make up for a crappy diet and genetics anyway.
Howard

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2008, 05:21:31 PM »
Hey steroid users, instead of taking drugs why don't you just buy one of these suits? In both cases, it is not really your physique, but at least with the suit your test levels will remain and your nuts won't dry up.

Also, how do you know that you have maxed out your genetic potenetial? You simply gave up and took drugs at some point.

Wow, you guys are so tough. You took drugs and then trained REALLY hard! I don't need drugs to get it up, bitches.

You are an even bigger f*ckface than the first anti-drug loudmouth that started this shit.

Enjoy rocking your 170 lb physique knowing that you are going the "noble" drug free route. 

Have fun having to tell everybody "Hey, I'm a bodybuilder!" rather than people knowing without you opening your piehole in the first place.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2008, 06:13:31 PM »

Translation:  I'm small, jealous, and scared of needles.  :-\

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2008, 08:20:02 PM »
You are an even bigger f*ckface than the first anti-drug loudmouth that started this shit.

Enjoy rocking your 170 lb physique knowing that you are going the "noble" drug free route. 

Have fun having to tell everybody "Hey, I'm a bodybuilder!" rather than people knowing without you opening your piehole in the first place.

They already know.

Have fun telling everyone you have zero integrity and aren't willing to work to acheive.
G

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2008, 09:12:09 PM »
They already know.

Have fun telling everyone you have zero integrity and aren't willing to work to acheive.

Stop using 'I'm natural' as an excuse for being a shitty bodybuilder.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2008, 11:11:53 PM »

Stop using 'I'm natural' as an excuse for being a shitty bodybuilder.

Stop using drugs.
G

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2008, 12:00:10 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2008, 12:09:34 AM »
Translation:  I'm small, jealous, and scared of needles.  :-\

Translation: I'm juiced, small and afraid of naturals that dwarf me.  ;D

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2008, 02:41:22 AM »
They already know.

Hey "Garebear":

Read the title of the thread.....you are exactly the type of runt this discussion was started about.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2008, 02:50:29 AM »

Now that, I can understand. I'm natural but i don't necessarily hate juicers as there is all kind of juicers as there's all kinds of naturals. Your approach to training and nutrition isn't necessarily related to the use of drugs. I'be never seen the point myself as I feel I'm still making progress (albeit at a slow rate) and don't feel that good above a certain weight that I already achieved naturally at one point. But I've seen all knds of guys taking drugs, some were real dedicate trainers, some were wankers who couldn't achieve shit by their own means. But either way, it's not my body so it's not my problem. My own training is already enough for me to worry about.