Author Topic: WHERE ALL CAN YOU INJECT  (Read 2148 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
WHERE ALL CAN YOU INJECT
« on: October 21, 2008, 09:40:41 PM »
what places of the body can you inject

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: WHERE ALL CAN YOU INJECT
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 09:52:01 PM »
you should know this b4 u even consider a cycle, shoulders,glutes,quads are typical.
I am a big baby

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 09:58:48 PM »
of course but what i was wondering is if there were spot indussive places lets say i wanted to make one part grow more

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 09:59:41 AM »
of course but what i was wondering is if there were spot indussive places lets say i wanted to make one part grow more

site injection growth is a myth

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 10:25:29 AM »
spotinjections.com

btw.............X2 on what big_tymer said.....

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 11:08:55 PM »
Basically you can inject into any muscle that is big enough to handle the oil volume. Of course you will have to know what you are doing and use the right size needles for different places.

AND YES, SITE INJECTIONS FOR GROWTH WITH REGULAR GEAR IS BULLSHIT...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 07:42:16 AM »
So, site injects dont work ????

Just kidding... ;D

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 09:37:41 AM »
Don't do calves.

Fuck, That didn't work out for me this week...  :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2008, 10:05:11 AM »

This has already been covered ad nauseum on here......

No.

Site injections don't cause more growth in that specific muscle group.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2008, 05:47:00 PM »
I agree with everyone that site injections don't work typically, however there is a way you can get the muscle to grow slightly bigger through site injection, but unrealistically for anyone to do this... say you only inject your biceps, I mean every single injection of steroids go into the biceps, say everyday injections and you work your biceps everyday then you will stretch the facia enough for the bicep to be slightly bigger over a period of six months, this of course wouldn't be feasable because it would be very painful and when you rip the facia enough the bicep might take a different shape clearly not beneficial to a bodybuilder, but this scenerio is only if you want get technical. ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2008, 09:12:29 PM »
I agree with everyone that site injections don't work typically, however there is a way you can get the muscle to grow slightly bigger through site injection, but unrealistically for anyone to do this... say you only inject your biceps, I mean every single injection of steroids go into the biceps, say everyday injections and you work your biceps everyday then you will stretch the facia enough for the bicep to be slightly bigger over a period of six months, this of course wouldn't be feasable because it would be very painful and when you rip the facia enough the bicep might take a different shape clearly not beneficial to a bodybuilder, but this scenerio is only if you want get technical. ;D

Is this theory or fact?

DIV

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 09:35:52 PM »

Is this theory or fact?

DIV
Well thats a very odd question. I really think its possible, haven't you noticed a temporary gain for a day or two of a shot, I believe everybody has, this gain is only because the oil is still in the muscle, quickly goes away, but if you consistantly bombard it so the swelling doesn't go down then its a fact that the facia will stretch, I personally don't care, but its possible non the less.

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2008, 06:44:26 AM »
Well thats a very odd question. I really think its possible, haven't you noticed a temporary gain for a day or two of a shot, I believe everybody has, this gain is only because the oil is still in the muscle, quickly goes away, but if you consistantly bombard it so the swelling doesn't go down then its a fact that the facia will stretch, I personally don't care, but its possible non the less.

Interesting.  But using your example of biceps, wouln't injecting say 1cc ed into the same relative area (granted it would be alternating arms) create more scar tissue ? From what I've learned so far, the fiaca has very elastic quality, but is also very fiberous and more prone to over-react to the healing process (hence why body builders get big). So I guess what I'm asking is, wouldn't constant spot injections in the same area create a "lumpy" apearance more that anything ?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2008, 09:37:38 AM »
  Interesting.  But using your example of biceps, wouln't injecting say 1cc ed into the same relative area (granted it would be alternating arms) create more scar tissue ? From what I've learned so far, the fiaca has very elastic quality, but is also very fiberous and more prone to over-react to the healing process (hence why body builders get big). So I guess what I'm asking is, wouldn't constant spot injections in the same area create a "lumpy" apearance more that anything ?
Exactly, thats why it would be very stupid to do this and yes you would need at least 1 cc per bi per day and would be painful and just plain stupid.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2008, 01:43:58 PM »
synthol is oil, there is oil in AAS (about 75%)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 01:56:33 PM »

I understand fascia stretching but I doubt the muscle growth is permanent......

Scar tissue buildup doesn't count.

DIV

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 05:08:46 PM »
I understand fascia stretching but I doubt the muscle growth is permanent......

Scar tissue buildup doesn't count.

DIV
I doubt its permenent too, but even synthol isn't permenent.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 10:38:48 PM »
When doing a bicep injection, arent you suppose to flex your bicep before penetrating?

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 08:53:30 PM »
yes as hard as you can  ::)